Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

help~ what is the best product to treat bag under eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
i've tried many recommended products to treat bag under eyes but haven't had any luck..tried valmont phytomer dr hauschka organic pharmacy murad menard etc...
the only one i haven't tried is cellcosmet, but i'm a bit skeptic since many of the other ones i've tried were highly recommended by others..still, none of them worked
or can anyone suggest a good eye serum or mask to treat bags?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome. a thread like this has been started recently:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15259&highlight=eyes

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=6318&highlight=saggy+eyes

u can also find many more if you use the search feature. HTH

5% products discount

Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Milodomi
My eyes are not deep-set, and I've battled with eyebags (made more visible cos of my bone structure) ALL my life (27 years).
There are many causes of undereye bags and puffiness that start internally. My therapist tells me water rentention causing the bags can be solved by not drinking too much water directly before bed (tried this, no help! i just got thirsty); cellular breakdown caused by ageing is another factor; fatty deposits that can only be removed with surgery is another...

In any case, what can be helped by using products is limited if you are thinking of getting rid of your bags. I can say that I've managed to reduce the appearance of puffiness and darkness by using Dermalogica's Total Eye Care every day (it has SPF15, so that i believe helps), Multivitamin Power-firm at night (I don't look so baggy in the morning) and recently I tried the Valmont Eye Regenerating Mask -- not sure of visible improvement, but it sure felt good after!
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
mine was gone after I used up a box of EA eye capsule. surprised... but that's true.

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Itisme, what are EA eye capsules? I'd like to try them.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
eye exercises were the only thing that *eliminated* my bags and for good - Facercise has a good one for this.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
Never mind. I figured it out. Elizabeth Arden.
Kakarot
5% products discount

Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:03 am      Reply with quote
facercise for eye bags? Can you elaborate? What do you mean and how is it done?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:22 am      Reply with quote
I mean face exercises - this system has some good ones for the eyes, especially for tightening the muscle which holds in bags.
http://www.facercise.com
Kakarot
5% products discount

Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
which exercise specifically helped you out for bags? I got the books so just learning.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kakarot
I think the one where you pinch the bridge of the nose is the one that really sucks 'em in (eventually). But you really have to focus on feeling the whole muscle and the burn.

Good luck with them. Try them all at first, but if you read any threads you'll find a lot of experienced face exercisers pick and choose depending on their own face. I don't believe in this one system fits all approach.

I found a few of the Facercises a bit detrimental to my forehead and brow. They made me a bit surprised looking actually, but I think the ones for the central 'muzzle' area, jawline and neck were all pretty good for me (except you can overbuild the neck, I think).

You'll find what you like.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
very interesting Molly, thanks for the link.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I went and bought the book yesterday. Now my face is a little sore from doing all these exercises. I'm doing eyes and naso labials. Thanks, Molly!
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
I'm glad you're enjoying it. It does make you feel a bit stiff at first. Still, at least you know it's doing something.

I think Facercise is a good starter programme, but if you get into it my exercises are a real combo of Facercise,www.flexeffect.com and Natural Facelift by Juliette Kando plus some things I've found online.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very excited about doing them. It really makes sense to exercise the muscles of your face. Being sore is encouraging to me because it means I'm doing something that's effective. I am going to do these until I am comfortable with them and know which ones I need. After that, I'll branch out and try the flexeffect and Natural Facelift and any others I may find. Thank you!!!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |