Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Alima Foundation Brush #25 RAVE!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Update: This brush has been out of stock for a while (I guess it was just overwhelmingly popular!^-^), but Kate says that it should be back in stock before the month is out, so if anyone has been lemming this brush you'll soon get a chance to nab one! Also don't forget that the EDS code has been reactivated through the end of the month--- it's EDS10. I'm still loving mine and I've been using it for both my mineral make up and my silk dust.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:08 am      Reply with quote
Oh my, Liz, you've got me so intrigued! Just as long as you don't buy and recommend some $1000 skincare product, I'll be okay! Laughing I'm definitely going to order the #25 brush. And most likely the concealer (eye liner) brush as well... The fact that you can use the Alima makeup with this brush to cover your red marks sounds amazing. I also spend TOO much time applying my darn concealer! I would love to find a faster way!

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I really wanted to get this brush but unfortunately it's out of stock until the end of the month - should I just hold off or has anyone tried/compared it to the Glominerals/Mineral Fusion Ultra/Flawless brush or the True Cosmetics brush?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I definitely say hold off--- it's sooo worth the wait. I just got a kabuki from Lumiere for travel that's nice enough (review forthcoming), but it's definitely nowhere near as luxurious as the Alima, IMO.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to say that I finally got this brush and it really is as luxurious as Manslayerliz (and everyone else) makes it sound! I am probably going to go ahead and order 1 of each of the rest of the brushes they offer, just so I'm not missing out on anything else. Smile
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
olyn - did the brush come back into stock at alima? i was told they wouldn't be in until the end of the month . . .
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
sark wrote:
olyn - did the brush come back into stock at alima? i was told they wouldn't be in until the end of the month . . .

I don't believe they are in stock-I was recently placing a reorder and inquired about the brush. Kate offered me 'seconds' (from what I understand there were a couple #25 brushes that weren't 'first quality' as they had allegedly been laying against their cases making one side smushed-for 12.50) and I jumped at the offer. My brush came with the rest of my order but wasn't smushed at all! Very Happy

Now before anyone floods her with orders for 'seconds', I don't believe there were many to begin with, so you are probably better off just inquiring about the availability of the first quality brush and I would imagine she would make the same offer if there are any still available.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:35 am      Reply with quote
I have an unopened one that I think I won't need and am willing to sell it to our member since the brush is now out of stock. I got it with a 10% discount. Please PM me if anyone wants to have it. Wink
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 am      Reply with quote
OMG Olyn, what an awesome deal! You are sooo lucky! I hope that the brushes come back in stock soon--- I want to get another blush brush with my next order...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Oh, and if anyone else has some time to kill while they wait for the brushes to come back in stock, check out the 100% re-purchase, 5 star reviews for this brush at MUA:

http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=85056/Alima_Foundation_Brush_25/Unlisted_Brand/Makeup_Brushes/

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |