Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
*~~~~~~~DIY skincare recipe & discussion thread~~~~~~~~*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:22 am      Reply with quote
I am tired of serums that only address one problem at a time and of having too many products. I wanted one serum that could be used day and evening, as an eye cream and would firm my skin, fade age spots, control my oily t-zone without drying the rest of my skin and help heal thread veins. Impossible you say??? Here it is:

One Stop Super Serum
1 tsp liquid kelp
1/4 tsp each dmae, glucosamine, niacinamide, horse chestnut, and allantoin
1 desertspoon aloe vera gel
1/4 tsp emu oil
5 drops vitamin k
a pinch of lecithin granules

Add powder actives and liquid kelp to a dropper bottle, cap and shake well. Then add everything else, cap and shake well again. It will take a while for everything to dissolve and emulsify, so over the next couple of hours give it a shake every now and then, leave overnight and you have the one stop super serum. Shake well before each use as there will be some separation.

Here is the reason for each ingredient:

Allantoin - healing and calming
Sea kelp - nutrients and moisture
Niacinamide - fade age spots in conjunction with glucosamine, plus help oily t-zone
Glucosamine - as above
DMAE - firming
Vitamin K - to heal thread veins
Horse chestnut - also for thread veins
Lecithin - helps protect the skins natural lipid barrier and according to some sources will help other actives penetrate better
Aloe vera gel - healing and moisture
Emu oil - anti inflammatory and easily absorbed

After one week of using this I have noticed that it firms as well as other dmae products I have used, my skin is less red and blotchy, smaller thread veins are slightly less noticable although there has been no change in a couple of larger ones, the t-zone is less oily and there has been some lightening of age spots, particularly on my forearms. Also sole sunspot (the size of a large freckle) on my right forearm is softer and less raised.

Has it replaced my eye cream? Yes. Now my skin routine simply consists of the serum followed by sunscreen for the daytime and a little extra emu oil over the top of it at night.

The powder actives came from Bulk Actives, the vitamin A from Garden of Wisdom, the liquid kelp is an Australian brand called Natra Kelp which is sold as an animal feed supplement and was bought online. Everything else from the supermarket.

The next batch will contain three more actives:

Beta glucan - immune stimulant
Pine bark powder - super antioxidant
MSM - healing and skin elasticity

For people who think this is too much for one serum, the actives could be split into a day and night serum. Suggestion for daytime serum would be dmae, pine bark, beta glucan and msm with the other actives in the night serum.

Other changes could be distilled water or rosewater instead of liquid kelp, any oil that works for your skin instead of the emu oil, or hyalauronic acid instead of oil. I personally think that it would not replace the eye cream without the addition of an oil but this will depend on skin type.

As a final word, I tried using glycerin in this serum as my skin loves glycerin, but found it made the serum too sticky.

I am 43 with pretty decent skin apart from an oily t-zone, tendency to under eye puffiness, broken thread veins which I have had since my teens and some light age spots. Information on my skin condition is given to help others determine whether this serum would be any good for their skin.
Lorena
5% products discount

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
luckylouie, thank you for this wonderful recipe; it really suits all my needs too. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. After you've added the 3 new actives, will you please post your final recipe? It is most interesting.
I won't be able to thank you enough.
godiwantapony
5% products discount

Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Luckylouie

What a brilliant serum and adding the MSM will make it awesome!
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Update on the One Stop Super Serum. I have not added any more actives to it yet. I am going to wait until I need to make a new batch, however I thought I would post an update on how my skin is doing.

My t-zone is no longer oily which is a miracle considering it is summer in Australia and pretty hot where I live. My pores appear a little smaller, probably as a consequence of not being in overdrive. My skin is much more even toned now, although age spots are taking their time fading. The redness on my neck/chest is down by about 50%. Smaller thread veins have almost totally disappeared and larger ones are getting better. The dmae seems to be working as a long term firming agent. I no longer wake up with puffy eyes. I don't get much immediate tightening but that's because I didn't have much loss of firmness to begin with. The area under my chin definitely looks firmer.

I have changed my mind as to which actives I will add to the next batch. Having found out that the active ingredients in Rosacure (a cream specifically for redness) are msm and milk thistle I will substitute milk thistle for the pine bark as they are both antioxidants and milk thistle is shown to help protect against sun damage.

Look for an updated recipe and its effects in about a month.
Lorena
5% products discount

Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Again, thank you luckylouie - I will be watching this post with the greatest interest. When you do post your next recipe/comments, would you please be so kind to tell me what MSM means? Thanks a lot.
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
MSM is methyl sulphonyl methane, an organic form of suphur. This mineral helps with hair growth and keeps protein tissues elastic. It is used for the treatment of arthritis and fybromalgia as it will reduce stiffness. In food it is found in eggs and cruciferous vegetables but is easily destroyed by high temperatures.

A mini update. I noted that in another post someone said that dmae is making her lips fuller. I have noticed that my lip line, which has been getting less defined over the last five years, is now much better defined and my lips seem smoother, if not fuller.
Lorena
5% products discount

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Will I ever thank you enough? You're very kind.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I did it last night with 4 aspirin in warm water, a drop jojoba oil and a drop rose hip oil. But it looked like scrub. Rolling Eyes

Have anybody tell me what do I wrong? Question
archi

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I'm a new member here. I'm asian, 24 andhave oily skin, large pores, small blackheads all over, a few pimple here and there, and redness in some areas of face (especially cheeks). I've been reading the recipes here, and wondering if there are any DIY recipes to cure my problems? and if not, are there any cheaper alternatives I could buy? maybe at walgreens that's good?(DOn't have much money to buy pricey stuff Sad .
Thank you

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
archi wrote:
Hi! I'm a new member here. I'm asian, 24 andhave oily skin, large pores, small blackheads all over, a few pimple here and there, and redness in some areas of face (especially cheeks). I've been reading the recipes here, and wondering if there are any DIY recipes to cure my problems? and if not, are there any cheaper alternatives I could buy? maybe at walgreens that's good?(DOn't have much money to buy pricey stuff Sad .
Thank you

Asprin Mask is very effective dealing with the problems you stated. There are many different versions of Asprin Mask and you should do a search . Good luck and welcome

Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Dianne wrote:
This recipe was on an email I received from Diana Yvonne.

DMAE CREAM

Using 1 oz of your facial cream add 300 mg. of DMAE powder, which is available from your local health food store and usually in capsule form. This will give you approx. a 1% DMAE concentration. This should be thoroughly mixed with a little spatula to make sure all DMAE has been dissolved. A 2% would be 600 mg. of DMAE to 1 oz of cream/oil, etc. It is best to start with the lowest percent, gradually working up to a higher percentage as DMAE can cause skin irritation. A test on the the inner wrist or thigh for approx. 5 days should predetermine if you have any sensitivity to DMAE before applying it to the facial area.

DIanne, What does DMAE stands for? and what can this moisturizer do? Is it good for oily skin?
And are there any DIY moisturizers that we can make with SPF for day creme?

Thanks WIldCat, I'll have to try the aspirin mask and see how it turns out.

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Recipe for CareKate’s homemade ACV Super Toner:

What you’ll need:

• Apple Cider Vinegar • Clean, empty 8 ounce glass or plastic bottle
• Green Tea • Distilled water (tap water is okay, but distilled is better!)
• Ylang Ylang essential oil (or any other essential oil of your choice)
• Lemon essential oil

!

Sorry to ask soo many questions, but for these toners, and DHCC, pearl cream, do you have to refrigerate them? or can I just store it in my bathroom closet? and how long does the toners good for? I mean does it go bad after sometime? Anyone?

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Homemade Vitamin C Serum:

• 1/4 teaspoon of Lysorbic Acid (Vit-C) powder or crysals
• 5 ml distilled water
• 5 ml of propylene glycol (glycerin can be used instead, but I'd only recommend it for those with dry skin!)
• small amber or dark blue glass bottle

"

You guys are probably bored of my replies, but I'm new here and also new to these DIY skin care stuff. I am interested to make this Vit.C serum, but when I was searching online, I found that propylene glycol is not that healthy for you, is it true? If it is, is there other substitute other than glycerin? Can I use jojoba oil? Here's what I read:

What is Propylene Glycol?

Propylene Glycol (PG, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), and Ethylene Glycol (EG) are all petroleum derivatives that act as solvents, surfactants, and wetting agents. They can easily penetrate the skin, and can weaken protein and cellular structure. In fact, PG penetrates the skin so quickly that the EPA warns factory workers to avoid skin contact, to prevent brain, liver, and kidney abnormalities. PG is present in many stick deodorants, often in heavier concentration than in most industrial applications. (Nyack, Dr. Vin, Ph.D., Biochemist; personal communication). And Propylene Glycol is what is used to carry the “active” ingredients in those transdermal patches INTO YOUR BODY
Imagine a bottle of Anti-Freeze in a picture with shampoos, deodorants, cosmetics, lotions and toothpastes?
The question you should be asking is …. What’s Anti-Freeze doing IN my shampoos, deodorants, cosmetics, lotions and toothpaste?
Yes, the main ingredient in anti-freeze is in all of these products.
Shocked? You should be!
You need to understand what it could do to your health…
PROPYLENE GLYCOL
is a colorless, viscous, hygroscopic liquid CH3CHOHCH2OH, used in anti-freeze solutions, in hydraulic fluids, and as a solvent. Also called “Propanediol"
American Heritage Encyclopedia Dictionary
PROPYLENE GLYCOL is used in:
Anti-Freeze * Brake and Hydraulic Fluid * De-Icer * Paints and Coatings * Floor Wax * Laundry Detergents * Pet Food * Tobacco * Cosmetics * Toothpastes * Shampoos * Deodorants * Lotions * Processed Foods and many more personal care items.
Check out your body lotions, deodorant, hair conditioner, hair gel, creams, and many more products!
Propylene Glycol serves as a Humectant – a substance that helps retain moisture content, or simply –it prevents things from drying out. That’s why some pet foods are soft and chewy. This, of course, is a good reason it’s in cosmetics and other personal care items. It makes the skin feel moist and soft. And, the products don’t dry out. Propylene Glycol is also found in baby wipes and even some processed foods! Go Ahead, check your labels!
A published clinical review showed propylene glycol causes a significant number of reactions and was a primary irritant to the skin even in low levels of concentrations.
The American Academy of Dermatologists, Inc; Jan. 1991

What can PROPYLENE GLYCOL Do To Us?
In 1938, the FDA grandfathered the use of several ingredients as safe for personal care items, with restrictions of course. Based on what? There were no studies on repeated exposure over time.
The problem is PROPYLENE GLYCOL may be absorbed through the skin. Studies have shown SYSTEMIC retention (residue throughout).
antiagingchoices dot com

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Archi, if you do a search on EDS, you will find some interesting reading regarding propylene glycol. I personally use it occasionally and you have to read between the lines with the "oh, the end of the world is coming" web sites like you found. Do this on Google:

In the search bar, enter: propylene glycol site:www.essentialdayspa.com/forum

You will find a lot of discussion regarding this that should clear things up. In fact, do this when searching EDS for any other subject matter and it will find a great deal for you to peruse (including what DMAE is and how it is used, for example). It is not a moisturizer but an active that helps with tightening certain areas (such as under jawline, upper lids). For general DIY, I would recommend really reading a lot so that you can understand what things might do or not do and especially how they potentially can react with your skin. This is particularly important in the DIY arena as there are A LOT of actives you can play with and all or many can cause personal irritation (possibly). That is why it's good to know what you might be getting into before jumping in head first.

For the recipes you noted, they most likely do not need refrigeration IF made in small batches. That is due to there being no preservatives (usually). Vitamin E added will assist as do other manufactured ones (Germaben II and Optiphen come to mind). I have a mini-fridge that I keep under my sink in the bathroom and I store my DIY conconctions even though I do add preservatives. It's a convenient beauty must-have for me as I originally stored my Vitamin C there (along with eye creams, etc.). However, I now use the Triple C from Candessence and I do not keep it refrigerated because I use it up fairly quickly and it has other antioxidants besides ascorbic acid, which specifically, does need refrigeration.

Anyway, mind boggled yet? I just wanted you to see that DIY is a wide world and you should delve deeper in order to avoid disappointment.

5% products discount

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

>In fact, do this when searching EDS for any other subject matter and it will find a great deal for you to peruse (including what DMAE is and how it is used, for example). It is not a moisturizer but an active that helps with tightening certain areas (such as under jawline, upper lids).

Scalawaggirl...

I cut and pasted just a portion of one of your recent posts... Thank you for this tidbit. Also, thank you for all your posts, you are always so informative and helpful!
'
''
''

The DIY arena is filled with SO much information, it is kind of like a candy store for us grown women. The thing is, I have read about so many different thing, and want to try it all, not really being CLEAR on JUST EXACTLY what the different things do, EXACTLY.

I recently bought a cream product (dont have the package in front of me) with several of the recommended ingredients listed on the DIY website, including DMAE. I have been applying it all over my face. Now, after reading your post, I think I am going to target the upper eyelid area and the jawline, underchin area with it.
Where I need it.

44, 1/2 okinawan, 1/2 heinz 57 - dry skin, kind of dull in color, TOO MANY wrinkles under eyes when I smile...and puffiness or lumpy fat pads under eyes, looking for the magic pill to get my youth back
~*Beru*~
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:44 am      Reply with quote
I came across this really great packaging supplies site. They have old time bail wire jars that I'd been searching for.

http://essentialsupplies.com/

However, I think they are changing locations to
http://www.bottles-n-jars.com/ If you go to the first addy, there is a link to the new site.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:35 am      Reply with quote
GetMyYouthBack wrote:

Scalawaggirl...

I cut and pasted just a portion of one of your recent posts... Thank you for this tidbit. Also, thank you for all your posts, you are always so informative and helpful!
'
''
''

The DIY arena is filled with SO much information, it is kind of like a candy store for us grown women. The thing is, I have read about so many different thing, and want to try it all, not really being CLEAR on JUST EXACTLY what the different things do, EXACTLY.

I recently bought a cream product (dont have the package in front of me) with several of the recommended ingredients listed on the DIY website, including DMAE. I have been applying it all over my face. Now, after reading your post, I think I am going to target the upper eyelid area and the jawline, underchin area with it.
Where I need it.

GBMY, you are VERY welcome! Glad to help out. Smile I know the amount of information is overwhelming and I can't even sift through all of the technical mumbo-jumbo - I need Cliff Notes for Chemicals! Bad Grin

I'm currently working on a facial cream that will incorporate most of my favorite actives but since my skin is sensitive to ingredients, I've had to take a step back as my first run broke me out very badly (I think I know why, though, so that's a good start).

Let us know how the cream works for you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:19 am      Reply with quote
This recipe has been posted in the beta glucans thread but I just thought I would add it here too.

I tweaked Garden of Wisdom's Markey's directions for dissolving pearl powder into distilled water and then mixing into 1 tbsp of base cream then adding it back into the rest of 2 oz of base cream. I simply didn't read her directions carefully and failed to follow the last directions to re-add the mix into the rest of the base cream. As a result, my mistake yields a higher concentration of actives in the cream which is nice.

Oat Beta Glucans Pearl Powder Cream

- 1 tbsp base cream (i used GoW's veggie base cream)

- 1 tsp liquid oat beta glucans

- 1/2 tsp pearl powder

I first dissolved the pearl powder in the beta glucans by mixing it and waiting for 2 minutes, then i whipped in the veggie base cream. I applied and wow, such a matte, smooth finish.

This was originally an experimental batch, so I didn't use my whole jar of base cream which is 2 ounces. To make more, just increase the proportions.

Kristen Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
This recipe has been posted in the beta glucans thread but I just thought I would add it here too.

I tweaked Garden of Wisdom's Markey's directions for dissolving pearl powder into distilled water and then mixing into 1 tbsp of base cream then adding it back into the rest of 2 oz of base cream. I simply didn't read her directions carefully and failed to follow the last directions to re-add the mix into the rest of the base cream. As a result, my mistake yields a higher concentration of actives in the cream which is nice.

Oat Beta Glucans Pearl Powder Cream

- 1 tbsp base cream (i used GoW's veggie base cream)

- 1 tsp liquid oat beta glucans

- 1/2 tsp pearl powder

I first dissolved the pearl powder in the beta glucans by mixing it and waiting for 2 minutes, then i whipped in the veggie base cream. I applied and wow, such a matte, smooth finish.

This was originally an experimental batch, so I didn't use my whole jar of base cream which is 2 ounces. To make more, just increase the proportions.

Kristen Smile

Thanks, Kristen! I am going to make as soon as I receive my pearl powder - somehow, I totally forgot to order it and I am hoping/praying it gets here before Wednesday before I go out of town.

The liquid oat glucans are SPECTACULAR - my skin absolutely LOVES them even applied straight. I've added three things this week and they are all working extremely well:

Oat glucans - right now, I'm applying this straight after my other serums but will mix this with pearl powder soon.

Silk powder - testing it for a nightime/under MMU primer. It's lovely and keeps my skin matte but not dry at all. I will be adding titanium dioxide and zinc oxide for the day version (extra sunscreen protection but I will still use my Sophina Nuance).

Cyclic beauty bar - I heard about this from Hollywood who originally gave us the Lips2Kiss (I would give her my first born for this little recommendation but, alas, she is now 22 and will not allow me to give her away). I'm using it in the AM after my Epidermix II. Wow, wow, wow. Lovely stuff. My face is looking extremely clear after my Canvas problems,thankfully (this is not DIY).

Yay for DIY!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tricia,

It's wonderful that liquid oat BGs are agreeing with your skin Very Happy. My skin drinks the stuff up too!

I am going to have to get my hands on some silk powder and mix it with pearl powder, yall are making me drool with the reviews Laughing . I remember Markey saying she has special extra fine ground pearl powder for MMU so I might end up buying that from her even if it is more expensive. Or maybe i need to invest in a coffee grinder or mortar and pestle.

I have been adding a bit of the BGs into everything, shampoo, lotion, etc.

My favorite thing to do right before bed is mixing a squirt of the BGs into my hand lotion and spreading on my arms and hands since they are often ignored. It feels luxurious to be giving them such a treatment!

I am glad to hear your canvas problem is under control and you crack me up, being so darn cute, Laughing .

Kristen Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:31 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
Hi Tricia,

It's wonderful that liquid oat BGs are agreeing with your skin Very Happy. My skin drinks the stuff up too!

I am going to have to get my hands on some silk powder and mix it with pearl powder, yall are making me drool with the reviews Laughing . I remember Markey saying she has special extra fine ground pearl powder for MMU so I might end up buying that from her even if it is more expensive. Or maybe i need to invest in a coffee grinder or mortar and pestle.

I have been adding a bit of the BGs into everything, shampoo, lotion, etc.

My favorite thing to do right before bed is mixing a squirt of the BGs into my hand lotion and spreading on my arms and hands since they are often ignored. It feels luxurious to be giving them such a treatment!

I am glad to hear your canvas problem is under control and you crack me up, being so darn cute, Laughing .

Kristen Smile

Kristen, you will love the silk powder - it is so luxurious! I imagine that mixed with the pearl powder, it will be a very lovely combination for under MMU - I can't wait to try it all out together!

P.S. If I could parse out my first born, you'd get a piece for the liquid BGs. Man, I LOVE THEM!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
Tricia,

Hilarious LOL.

What proprotion of silk to pearl powder do you use? Summer is coming and if my skin is anything like last summer's, it will turn into an absolute oil slick.

Kristen

5% products discount

Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hekp! I am not able to see any messages in page 27 of this topic. When I get to page 26 (which I can see properly) and click on "next" or "27" I get this message: "Take advantage of our Thank-You system and thank fellow members for their input" and nothing else. I also tried accessing it from various other pages, including the Home Page, and pasting the URL. Nothing. Is it happening to anyone else? Do you have (please) any suggestions?
If you cen help me, could you please be so kind to send me a private message?
Many, many thanks
Lorena
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:09 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
Tricia,

Hilarious LOL.

What proprotion of silk to pearl powder do you use? Summer is coming and if my skin is anything like last summer's, it will turn into an absolute oil slick.

Kristen

Kristen,

I used 2:1 (silk to pearl); however, this dries me out too much, if I use it under/over my MMU. I am going to try to use it as a spot touch up, if needed during the day after matting with my oil-papers (though, I really don't need powder, if feel). I will also use it at night as a preventative powder.

5% products discount

Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Lorena wrote:
Hekp! I am not able to see any messages in page 27 of this topic. When I get to page 26 (which I can see properly) and click on "next" or "27" I get this message: "Take advantage of our Thank-You system and thank fellow members for their input" and nothing else. I also tried accessing it from various other pages, including the Home Page, and pasting the URL. Nothing. Is it happening to anyone else? Do you have (please) any suggestions?
If you cen help me, could you please be so kind to send me a private message?
Many, many thanks
Lorena

Are you able to see page 27 now? Your post is the first post of page 27. Wwhen you were trying to retrieve page 27 before, maybe there wasnt an actual post yet, or maybe could a post have been deleted?
Hope it is working for you now.
gmyb

44, 1/2 okinawan, 1/2 heinz 57 - dry skin, kind of dull in color, TOO MANY wrinkles under eyes when I smile...and puffiness or lumpy fat pads under eyes, looking for the magic pill to get my youth back
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |