Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Facial Flex
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Jona
5% products discount

Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used the Facial Flex as seen on QVC? It is an appliance you put in your mouth. It comes with bands to adjust resistance. I searched for a few reviews and can't seem to find any. I would love to try it. It says you only have to use 2x a day for 2 minutes.

Thanks much!
Jona
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:43 am      Reply with quote
never heard of it...sounds kinda funny looking. I'd have to hide in the bathroom with it on.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I haven't seen or tried this but I have ordered the 'time reverse bands' as recommended by Ruth Marion. It sounds similar.

5% products discount

Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:01 am      Reply with quote
http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?dd=/scripts/drilldown.dll?class=8565!frame=left&nest=/scripts/searchsq.dll?Search=SQ!txtdesc=facial+flex&tpl=search.html&ref=GBE&cm_ven=GOOGLEPAID&cm_cat=BEAUTY&cm_pla=FACIALFLEX&cm_ite=FACIALFLEX

The beautiful host on OVC uses it daily and her skin looks awesome. I am a sucker for these things but I think I will try it. When the are using it you can see all the muscles in their face moving.

Dont know if this link will work. When you get to QVC type in Facial Flex.
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
My Facial Flex from QVC came in the mail a few days ago. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks/months.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:39 am      Reply with quote
have now researched this. It is nothing like Ruth Marions Time reverse. Apologies for thinking it was.
Now I have to say that you are a very bad influence on me and I am going to purchase this. I am going to put the full blame on you if anyone in my house notices that I have made yet another purchase.
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH.
I think I am going to stop visiting EDS forums. My credit card cannot keep up.LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
have now researched this. It is nothing like Ruth Marions Time reverse. Apologies for thinking it was.
Now I have to say that you are a very bad influence on me and I am going to purchase this. I am going to put the full blame on you if anyone in my house notices that I have made yet another purchase.
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH.
I think I am going to stop visiting EDS forums. My credit card cannot keep up.LOL

hmm This is an interesting little device. Think I will try it too Lori. I don't think I could go to bed with the time reverse thing. That could put Mr. Winnie right over the edge. Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:48 am      Reply with quote
Embarassed Winnie, you know me quite well now, so it will come as no suprise to you to learn I have placed an order for the time reverse as well. Not to wear in bed. Although it could be the best contraceptive device known to woman. Anxious Shhh I am sure that one look at my face in that contraption would send my hubby limp. (apologies if this comment offends you or anyone else who may read this post) Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Embarassed Winnie, you know me quite well now, so it will come as no suprise to you to learn I have placed an order for the time reverse as well. Not to wear in bed. Although it could be the best contraceptive device known to woman. Anxious Shhh I am sure that one look at my face in that contraption would send my hubby limp. (apologies if this comment offends you or anyone else who may read this post) Shock

Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh Lori, you are too darn funny!!!! hmm There are times when that Time Reverse could come in very handy.

For a while you were not around. Must say, I certainly missed you lots. Now stick around!!!!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:42 am      Reply with quote
I wasn't well. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself. No energy left to post replies. Although I was still reading them. Smile

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |