Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

*~~~~~~~DIY skincare recipe & discussion thread~~~~~~~~*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:14 am      Reply with quote
So, in my ignorance Lavender Pearl Silk Dust is not the same as Silk Powder? What is Lavender Pearl Silk Dust for?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi Frodo,

It's used as either a primer powder for MMU ... or a "finishing" powder. As a finishing powder, it could probably be used over just about any kind of makeup. It's translucent so it shouldn't interfere with makeup colours etc.

Silk has light deflective properties, so it can minimize the look of fine lines. It's also self-adjusting, so helps dry areas retain moisture ... and helps oily areas stay matte.

You would, however, use it with a brush rather than a powder puff. I only add this last because I had a customer who tried it with a puff ...

HTH

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Thanks hpjrt

I was getting just a wee bit excited about putting some stuff together and making a DIY concoction. Oh well, I'll stick with the store bought stuff and use the kitchen for cooking food.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Darren's (aka: pbsadhaka) homemade Dark Eye Circle's Buster:

pbsadhaka wrote:
OK. Here is a gift to all you dark circled eyed gals out there. You asked for something to get rid of dark circles - here is a homemade Circle Buster recipe:

Go to your grocery store. Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (Knox, for example)
Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1/4 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one Tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute.

Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.

I worked in a day spa & this was our "Circle Buster" Treatment. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

The day spa where I worked charged $60 for this treatment (but they put rose petals on your eyelids), and it wasn't until after I quit, that I found out what was in those little white packets!
There you go.....enjoy! Wink

hey everybody,

I very sorry if im asking the question which has already been answered. But i've tried to search and couldn't find here on this side.
Please let me know if anybody has used above mentioned preparation of the homemade dark Circle Buster recipe. Does this really works?
I am 29 yrs old and have dark circle around my eyes which make me look aged. I tried neutregena eye creme but its very heavy and even light application of it make me have breakouts and zits on my face.
This recepie is really looking good and want to try but first want to make sure is it really good.
And please suggest me the site where i can find gelatin i find it on longdrugs and wallgreen site and found 2 different version of knox geltin given below.
Please suggest me which one should i use.

1)NutraJoint Gelatine Dietary Supplement Drink Mix - Knox
NutraJoint Gelatine Dietary Supplement Drink Mix
Unflavored
5.5 oz. $11.89
2)Knox Gelatin Dietary Supplement Drink Mix for Nails Orange Knox Gelatin Dietary Supplement Drink Mix for Nails Orange $7.99

Looking forward for your help...and please forgive me if m asking stupid question.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
You want to use the second gelatin. The first one has glucosamine added, and that isn't going to do you any good in a topical application.

Good luck.
ritas
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
You want to use the second gelatin. The first one has glucosamine added, and that isn't going to do you any good in a topical application.

Good luck.

Thanks so much for your advice. Is it really helpful in eliminating dark circle

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hey All,

Just wanted to share with all of you. I got solution for my dry itchy white skin patch caused by glycolic peel burn.

There is one Aurvedic oil name Lippu oil. My doctor recommend me to use it twice daily. I followed the twice a daily routine of washing my face with cetaphil face wash applying witchhazel toner wait for 3-4 min then applying vitamin C serum (that i made with rose water and water as my skin is very oily and easily have breakouts).
After that applying Lippu oil locally on dry patches again wait for 3-4 min and then apply Olay moistriser for sensitive skin that is non- comedogenic and has spf15 and in the end i apply very little amount of my regular sunblock. Within 10 days my dryness is completely gone and white patch is really minimized.
I hope this will be helpful for others also.

Best of Luck

Wed May 16, 2007 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am making Carekates vitmain c serum
I have 25ml of water and 25ml of propolene glycol and I just added 20ml of vitamin c crystals.
I think this would be way too strong what should I do?
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I like this formula of mask:
egg white (1pc of egg)
honey (1 teaspoon)
starch powder (to make it more sticky)

result: pores are smaller, skin is finer
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
hpjrt wrote:
Hi Frodo,

It's used as either a primer powder for MMU ... or a "finishing" powder. As a finishing powder, it could probably be used over just about any kind of makeup. It's translucent so it shouldn't interfere with makeup colours etc.

Silk has light deflective properties, so it can minimize the look of fine lines. It's also self-adjusting, so helps dry areas retain moisture ... and helps oily areas stay matte.

You would, however, use it with a brush rather than a powder puff. I only add this last because I had a customer who tried it with a puff ...

HTH

Mary

Hi Mary -

I love CareKate's Lavender Silk Dust. Since hers is not availalbe do you know if anyone else makes something similar?

Thanks.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of Dr Hauschka Lemon Bath and loved it and would like to try a homemade version. I need some help though since so far the extent of my DIY is the aspirin mask.

These are the ingredients:
Sulfated Castor ( Ricinus communis) Oil, Glycerin, Lemon (Citrus limonum) Essential Oil, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Jojoba (Buxus chinensis) Oil, Xanthophyll.

What is sulfated castor oil? Can I use regular castor oil? I was just going to use castor oil, lemon oil and jojoba oil but I'm just not sure how much to use of each, and if there is a better alternative to use instead of the castor oil.
TIA
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Diana,

Sulfated Castor Oil is more commonly known as Turkey Red Oil and it's quite different from "ordinary" castor oil.

There is a handy Canadian supplier of stuff, including Turkey Red ... in the London area.

http://www.scentsanctuary.ca

I usually get the order in two days!

HTH

Mary

Diana P wrote:
I tried a sample of Dr Hauschka Lemon Bath and loved it and would like to try a homemade version. I need some help though since so far the extent of my DIY is the aspirin mask.

Sulfated Castor ( Ricinus communis) Oil, Glycerin, Lemon (Citrus limonum) Essential Oil, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Jojoba (Buxus chinensis) Oil, Xanthophyll.

What is sulfated castor oil? Can I use regular castor oil? I was just going to use castor oil, lemon oil and jojoba oil but I'm just not sure how much to use of each, and if there is a better alternative to use instead of the castor oil.
TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
hpjrt wrote:
Hi Diana,

Sulfated Castor Oil is more commonly known as Turkey Red Oil and it's quite different from "ordinary" castor oil.

There is a handy Canadian supplier of stuff, including Turkey Red ... in the London area.

http://www.scentsanctuary.ca

I usually get the order in two days!

HTH

Mary

Diana P wrote:

TIA

Thanks Mary! That web site is great. The prices are so much cheaper than our local health food store and the shipping prices aren't bad either. We're going to be in London next month so I may just wait and order a whole bunch of stuff and pick it all up then.

I'm not sure what xanthophyll is. Is that something that I need in the bath oil?
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Thanks Mary! That web site is great. The prices are so much cheaper than our local health food store and the shipping prices aren't bad either. We're going to be in London next month so I may just wait and order a whole bunch of stuff and pick it all up then.

I'm not sure what xanthophyll is. Is that something that I need in the bath oil?

Well I'd never heard of it either ... so I googled it ... and here's what wikipedia says

"Xanthophylls (originally phylloxanthins) are yellow pigments of oxycarotenoid type, from the carotenoid group"

So ... it's just in there for colour. Laughing

HTH

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I originally created this for my mom but I’m sharing the recipe here because I know we have quite a few members that also suffer from chronic insomnia and/or an occasional sleepless night.

My mom is a member of the former camp and could only sleep for a couple hours every night before she would awaken and spend the rest of the night walking the floor. She began becoming dependant on stuff like “Tylenol PM” or “Advil PM” in order to sleep at all and after a while, even that didn’t help anymore.

I decided to see if I could make her some sort of aromatherapy-based remedy to help get her to sleep and it turned out to be a fabulous success. It works for both those who have trouble falling asleep and for those who cannot stay asleep. Here’s the recipe:

CareKate Sweet Dream’s Pillow Spray
----------------------------

What You Need:
1.85-oz distilled water;
¼ tsp Soy Lecithin;
15 drops Lavender EO;
15 drops Roman Chamomile EO;
12 drops Neroli EO;
12 drops Bergamot EO;
½ tsp Liquid Germall Plus or other preservative;
2-oz amber/cobalt or opaque glass or plastic bottle with sprayer-top;

What You Do:
Mix lecithin and distilled water together in a small glass bowl or cup using a Coffee Frother to mix thoroughly. Add EOs and preservative to mixture and blend with Frother then pour mixture into amber/cobalt spray bottle and cap tightly.

How to Use It:
Shake well, then mist bed pillow with 2-3 spritzes of Pillow Spray immediately before retiring to bed. Can be used for occasional bouts of sleeplessness or for those with chronic insomnia.

To ease a petulant child or coax a toddler out of the fiercest temper tantrum, lightly mist a damp cloth or paper towel with Sweet Dreams and wipe cloth over child’s face to cool and soothe him/her or lightly mist the room with Sweet Dreams Mist so that child breathes in the calming scent.

If anyone tries this out, do let me know if it is successful for you as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome back Carekate. God we all missed you. Thanks as always for sharing your new recipe !
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Great to see you back, Carrie!!!! Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie! So glad to see you back. I really have to try out this recipe. My bf seems to get an insomnia every once in a while. Thank you for sharing!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
I originally created this for my mom but I’m sharing the recipe here because I know we have quite a few members that also suffer from chronic insomnia and/or an occasional sleepless night.

My mom is a member of the former camp and could only sleep for a couple hours every night before she would awaken and spend the rest of the night walking the floor. She began becoming dependant on stuff like “Tylenol PM” or “Advil PM” in order to sleep at all and after a while, even that didn’t help anymore.

I decided to see if I could make her some sort of aromatherapy-based remedy to help get her to sleep and it turned out to be a fabulous success. It works for both those who have trouble falling asleep and for those who cannot stay asleep. Here’s the recipe:

CareKate Sweet Dream’s Pillow Spray
----------------------------

What You Need:
1.85-oz distilled water;
¼ tsp Soy Lecithin;
15 drops Lavender EO;
15 drops Roman Chamomile EO;
12 drops Neroli EO;
12 drops Bergamot EO;
½ tsp Liquid Germall Plus or other preservative;
2-oz amber/cobalt or opaque glass or plastic bottle with sprayer-top;

What You Do:
Mix lecithin and distilled water together in a small glass bowl or cup using a Coffee Frother to mix thoroughly. Add EOs and preservative to mixture and blend with Frother then pour mixture into amber/cobalt spray bottle and cap tightly.

How to Use It:
Shake well, then mist bed pillow with 2-3 spritzes of Pillow Spray immediately before retiring to bed. Can be used for occasional bouts of sleeplessness or for those with chronic insomnia.

To ease a petulant child or coax a toddler out of the fiercest temper tantrum, lightly mist a damp cloth or paper towel with Sweet Dreams and wipe cloth over child’s face to cool and soothe him/her or lightly mist the room with Sweet Dreams Mist so that child breathes in the calming scent.

If anyone tries this out, do let me know if it is successful for you as well.

Hi Carrie Smile Welcome back. Now, don't take off on us again. Bad Grin Seriously, I hope all is well with you. It has been much too long since you have been here.

I see that you start back as you left off....giving us great recipes. A while back I made a linen spray with vodka, distilled water and lavender EO. I know, it is nothing fancy. Embarassed The spray on my pillow case gave me a nice relaxed feeling.

Your recipe sounds lovely. Thank you.

Winnie

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - Am looking for a substitute for SAS coconut endosperm to be used as a nutrient
for EGF. Do not want to use coconut milk or oil (due to liquidity). Do you think the
powdered coconut powder from GOW might work
or any other ideas?? Thx so much - DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Last night I was fooling around, trying to come up with a DIY recipe for one of "surf spray" styling products that I talked about before, but my order of sea salt and magnesium sulfate hasn't arrived yet so basically my formula is bascially a leave-in conditioner at this point until I can add the salts, but I think I'm going to post the recipe as-is because it's actually a pretty fabulous thermal protectant! My hair is so shiny and full of body today but it doesn't look like I'm wearing any sort of product on my hair -- it just looks like healthy, "virgin" hair. I'm actually transcribing the recipe right now to post on my MUA notepad so I'll also post it hear when it's ready....

CAREKATE HAIR BEACHCOMBER WAVE SPRAY

This hair styling product allows you to recreate that sexy, day-at-the-beach hair full of volume, texture and thickness, while helping to protect hair from heat damage and color-fadeage caused by thermal-styling and UV-rays. Aloe vera, marine minerals and seaweed extract provide volume and give a light-hold with a matte-finish while providing moisture and conditioning without heavy silicones to weigh hair down so that hair remains shiny, healthy and strong while sunflower seed extract helps color-treated hair retain its brilliant color longer.

What You Need:
----------------------------------------------
8-oz bottle with sprayer lid;
3.5-oz distilled water (available at grocery stores in bottled water aisle);
1.25-oz aloe vera juice, room temperature (available at health food stores in vitamin/supplement aisle);
1.25-oz algae extract;
1 ½ tsp magnesium sulfate (aka: “Epsom salt”);
1 ½ tsp sea salt;
1 Tbs + 1 tsp organic honey (available at health food stores and some grocery stores);
1 Tbs dark molasses (available at health food stores and some grocery stores);
1 tsp soy lecithin powder (available at: http://www.theherbarie.com/Soy-Lecithin-HLB-7-pr-107.html);
¼ tsp panthenol powder;
0.50-oz propylene glycol;
½ tsp hydrolyzed Silk Extract (available at http://www.theherbarie.com/Solu-Silk-SF---Silk-Amino-Acids-pr-261.html);
¼ tsp Sunflower seed extract (available at http://www.theherbarie.com/Sunflower-Seed-Extract-pr-10.html);
3 drops Raspberry Seed CO2 extract (available at: http://www.theherbarie.com/Raspberry-Seed-CO2-Extract-pr-31.html) ;
¼ tsp hydrolyzed soy protein;
¼ tsp hydrolyzed wheat protein;
¼ tsp hydrolyzed keratin;
1/8 tsp keratin amino acids;
½ tsp citric acid;
8-10 drops of your fave essential or fragrance oil, optional
½ tsp Germaben II preservative;

Note: all ingredients are available fromwww.thepersonalformulator.com unless otherwise specified.

What You Do:
Pour water into a microwave-safe glass or bowl and place in microwave to heat until just before it reaches the boiling point. Carefully remove glass from microwave and add the sea salt, magnesium sulfate, honey and molasses and stir until all ingredients are completely dissolved. Put glass aside to cool until it reaches room temperature (note: you may place glass in freezer for a few minutes to hasten cool-down process but don’t leave it in too long!).

Next, mix soy lecithin powder, panthenol, aloe vera juice and algae extract together in a separate small glass bowl or cup using a Coffee Frother to mix thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients, including the now-cooled water+salt+honey mixture and continue blending with Coffee Frother.

Once all ingredients have been mixed together, transfer mixture into 8-oz spray bottle and tighten lid.

How To Use It:
Shake bottle well into contents are thoroughly mixed. Spray hair liberally with Beachcomber Mist from roots to ends, then comb through to distribute product evenly then begin scrunching hair in small sections to help boost your natural curl or wave pattern, then blow-dry with a diffuser attachment or allow hair to air-dry.

For longer hair, after spritzing with Beachcomber Mist, twist sections of hair to create “ropes” then diffuse-dry or air-dry. Once hair is completely dry, run fingers through the “rope” sections to tousle and create loose , “bedhead” waves.

For shorter hair, after spritzing with Beachcomber Mist, simply run hands through hair several times to tousle to create sexy, just-mussed hair.

To use on already dried hair: Spritz hair lightly with Beachcomber Mist wherever waves or curls need to be “perked up” then lightly scrunch hair with hands and allow to air-dry. This method is perfect for touch-ups during the day or just before you go out for the evening.

If you want a super hydrating leave-in conditioner that will help protect against thermal damage without heavy silicones, just follow the above-recipe, but leave out the magnesium sulfate and sea-salt.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I have several things assembled, getting ready to try to approximate Wen Cleansing Conditioner. I saw a VERY helpful post about what the ingredients do, and wonder if anyone has come up with appropriate amounts. Thank you.

Christine
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
tildyk wrote:
I saw a VERY helpful post about what the ingredients do...
If you can point me to that post, I'll see if I can help you figure out the amounts. See if you can copy the quote and post it here.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Some of the key ingredients in teh Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner: Aloe Vera Gel: Soothing, healing, moisturizing, anti fungal, antibacterial. Glycerin: porvides moisturizing benefits, is one othe best known humecants and has natural moisturizing factors. Chamomile Extract: Calming, soothing with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Cherry Bark: Brings out the color, shine and softness in all shades of natural and color treated hair. Calendula Extract: Helpful as an antiseptic, healing wolds and reducing inflammation. Rosmary Extract: Stimulates hair growth and fights scalp problems. Helps with premature baldness. Cetyl Alcohol: A fatty moisturing alcohol used as an emollient, emulsifier, thickenerand carring agents for other ingredients. Derived naturally from coconut. Pathenol: Acts as a penatrating moisturizer. Plumps and moisturizes hair shaft to make it appear thicker, reduces split ends, smooths skin and strengthens hair as it seals in oisture. PEG-60 Almond Glycerides: With anti irritant qualities, it contributes conditioning and glide to hair, as well as conditioned feel to skin. Methol: Has a local anesthetic and counter irritant quality. Can also reduce itching and tenderness. Sweet Almond Oil: Excellent emolient, high in protein and fatty aids, ideal in the treatment of very dry, chapped skin. having antiseptic properties, it heals and nourishes as it moisturized the skin and hair without leaving a greasy feel.

The actual ingredints listed on the bottle are:
Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Chery Extract, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract Betientrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Certyl Alcohol, Emulisifying Was, Pathenol, Trimethylsilylamondimethicone, Hydrolyed Whole Wheat Protein, PEG-60 Alond Glycerides, Menthol, Essential Oils, Citric Acid, Methylchorisothiazu....(can't read the rest of this word),Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance. Thanks for your help ... hopefully someone can come up with something Question Idea
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
elizchalifoux wrote:
Some of the key ingredients in teh Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner: Aloe Vera Gel: Soothing, healing, moisturizing, anti fungal, antibacterial. Glycerin: porvides moisturizing benefits, is one othe best known humecants and has natural moisturizing factors. Chamomile Extract: Calming, soothing with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Cherry Bark: Brings out the color, shine and softness in all shades of natural and color treated hair. Calendula Extract: Helpful as an antiseptic, healing wolds and reducing inflammation. Rosmary Extract: Stimulates hair growth and fights scalp problems. Helps with premature baldness. Cetyl Alcohol: A fatty moisturing alcohol used as an emollient, emulsifier, thickenerand carring agents for other ingredients. Derived naturally from coconut. Pathenol: Acts as a penatrating moisturizer. Plumps and moisturizes hair shaft to make it appear thicker, reduces split ends, smooths skin and strengthens hair as it seals in moisture. PEG-60 Almond Glycerides: With anti irritant qualities, it contributes conditioning and glide to hair, as well as conditioned feel to skin. Methol: Has a local anesthetic and counter irritant quality. Can also reduce itching and tenderness. Sweet Almond Oil: Excellent emolient, high in protein and fatty aids, ideal in the treatment of very dry, chapped skin. having antiseptic properties, it heals and nourishes as it moisturized the skin and hair without leaving a greasy feel.

The actual ingredints listed on the bottle are:
Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Chery Extract, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract Betientrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Certyl Alcohol, Emulisifying Wax, Pathenol, Trimethylsilylamondimethicone, Hydrolyed Whole Wheat Protein, PEG-60 Alond Glycerides, Menthol, Essential Oils, Citric Acid, Methylchorisothiazu....(can't read the rest of this word),Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance. Thanks for your help ... hopefully someone can come up with something Question Idea

What's the texture of this product: is it thick and stiff and is it thinner and more pliable?

Also, are you wanting to keep all the silicone ingredients in your homemade version? Or would you like to substitute them with water-soluble (i.e.: easy to remove) silicones?

And, finally, what is the scent of this product? I'm guessing by the name that it smells minty + almondy but please let me know if I'm incorrect.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |