Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Questions about Heliocare Supplement...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Septembergirl, thanks for the reply. So if most multivitamins are synthetic, then we shouldn't take them? But it's hard to tell which is natural though... Sad

Also, since it's in low dosage, does that mean it won't really do anything to our body in terms of good or bad? Confused
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Anyone who is interested in a natural multi-supplement can look into the green food powder like wheat and barley grass and spirulina and berry powders.

As an example, barley grass has shown to be rich in: Vitamins (including beta carotene, B vitamins and vitamin C), minerals (potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and magnesium), chlorophyll, essential and non-essential amino acids and different types of enzymes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
setpembergirl, do u think this formula is all natural or synthetic? I don't know how to distinguish it. Thanks! Smile

http://genuinehealth.com/english/pbn/index.php?id=55&section=252
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:38 am      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
setpembergirl, do u think this formula is all natural or synthetic? I don't know how to distinguish it. Thanks! Smile

http://genuinehealth.com/english/pbn/index.php?id=55&section=252

Yes, Stardusty, you can feel confident that these supplements are all natural. It says "100 % natural" at the bottom of the page. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Ocean,

I am firmly in the 2 pills weight range. So should I take one in the morning and one around lunch time? And half an hour before a meal? Does that mean I shouldn't take it after a meal, or right before a meal? Or as long as it's at least half an hour away from food, it's ok? Thanks!

Ocean14 wrote:

Hey Stardustdy and Nimue!

Heliocare provides additional protection from UVA and UVB rays, but instead of just on areas like where you apply sunscreen, it goes EVERYWHERE. Thats why I love it. It covers the scalp, lips, possibly eyes, all over the body.

As for dosage, I think the packet says its 240 mg (1 pill) but the human study they did research on they used 480 mg (two pills). One pill will give you protection for 3-4 hours,but then repeated if you are going to be in the sun longer. The other alternative (which I do) and what I think is more common since most people don't know how long they are going to be in the sun is to take 2 pills in the morning, which should be sufficient for the day. Dr. Baumann recommends 2 pills as well: "Luckily, though, you don't need to take this supplement every day to enjoy its benefits - just take two capsules one hour before you plan to spend extended time in the sun." (from her blog)

I take it 30-40 minutes before a meal to not hinder absorption. Side note: don't take with alcohol! bc alcohol deacreases the effect of the polypodium leucotomus extract (accord to the patent descrip). And yes Nimue, it can be taken in the morning of say a beach day, not having every taken it previously! Thats why I like it, but again I only use on days when I'm going to be outside all day bc I dont really like taking too many supplements and its cheaper.

In the end, the supplement lessens erythema, protects elastin, and decreases collagenase and just a quick search on pubmed turns up 30 papers, so its well documented.

Oh and I get mine from my local pharmacy, but my next order will probably be from this site in NZ: http://search.netpharmacy.co.nz/search?site_tree_id=70&w=heliocare
Might be cheaper somewhere else, but this place seems like a reputable source.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still waiting for my pills.

I still have some confusion about how this works internally. It says to be used in conjuction with sunscreen. But I'm thinking, if Heliocare fixes whatever UV rays that penetrate your skin, then what's the purpose of wearing sunscreen? Confused I know I might sound stupid or something, but just really confused over that. Can anyone here clarify this for me? Thanks! Very Happy
Ocean14
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:51 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Ocean,

I am firmly in the 2 pills weight range. So should I take one in the morning and one around lunch time? And half an hour before a meal? Does that mean I shouldn't take it after a meal, or right before a meal? Or as long as it's at least half an hour away from food, it's ok? Thanks!

Hey Nimue

Yes as long as its a half an hour away from food you will get maximum absorption. The best would be just to take it 30 minutes before a meal. Even if you took it right after or during a meal it will still be very effective.

You can take two pills once in the morning or split it up as you said. I find it easier just to take two in the morning and be done with it. I asked the derm I am currently volunteering for and he says both ways have equal efficacy so that gave me some peace of mind too.

From my understanding of the supplement, if you are using it as a daily supplement, one a day is fine to protect but when you will be outside for longer periods two (or the weight that matches up with the dosage) pills will be fine.
Ocean14
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I still have some confusion about how this works internally. It says to be used in conjuction with sunscreen. But I'm thinking, if Heliocare fixes whatever UV rays that penetrate your skin, then what's the purpose of wearing sunscreen? I know I might sound stupid or something, but just really confused over that. Can anyone here clarify this for me? Thanks!

Hey Stardustdy,

Sunscreen is very important to use along with heliocare. However, if say you weren't outside for long or forgot sunscreen, heliocare is great to have for protection but not nearly as good as sunscreen bc they work in different ways. Basically heliocare works by mopping up the damage (ie. free radicals) that occurs in and under the skin when the UV rays hit. Sunscreen on the other hand prevent this process from even happening in the first place by providing a barrier between the skin and the UV rays. So whatever sun rays do get past the sunscreen they cause damage (aging and buring!) by creating free radicals that damage our cells. A study showed that sunscreen while extremely effective only prevents about 55% of the free radicals from forming so antioxidants are very impt for photoprotection as well! Heliocare is basically like a second defense that works internally to neutralize these harmful free radicals and hence prevent damage. However, antioxidants get used up once they destroy a free-radical and so our skin gets depleted of these helpful agents and its harder to defend against them. However, there are certain engineered catalytic antioxidants like Eukarion-134 (one of my favorites) which actually regenerate itself and do not get depleted, hence it lasts for longer periods. The combo of vit E and C are also impt to use together bc they recycle each other once of them gets used up, which is why a combo of C + E is much better than just C alone. C and E give the skin 4x the level of our natural photoprotection. So heliocare works in this way, but what makes it different is that unlike C + E which give good photoprotection topically, heliocare can be taken orally and gets distributed to our skin more effectively than any other antioxidant, similar to how lutein and beta-carotene can protect our skin internally bc these molecules are able to be stored in our skin areas effectively.

Overall heliocare is a great investment for our skin. A combo of broad-spectrum high spf/ppd sunscreen plus oral and topical antioxidants can give us the best protection against the sun!
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Which product contains Eukarion-134?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
m1rox wrote:

http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20382

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Ocean14 wrote:
Quote:
I still have some confusion about how this works internally. It says to be used in conjuction with sunscreen. But I'm thinking, if Heliocare fixes whatever UV rays that penetrate your skin, then what's the purpose of wearing sunscreen? I know I might sound stupid or something, but just really confused over that. Can anyone here clarify this for me? Thanks!

Hey Stardustdy,

Sunscreen is very important to use along with heliocare. However, if say you weren't outside for long or forgot sunscreen, heliocare is great to have for protection but not nearly as good as sunscreen bc they work in different ways. Basically heliocare works by mopping up the damage (ie. free radicals) that occurs in and under the skin when the UV rays hit. Sunscreen on the other hand prevent this process from even happening in the first place by providing a barrier between the skin and the UV rays. So whatever sun rays do get past the sunscreen they cause damage (aging and buring!) by creating free radicals that damage our cells. A study showed that sunscreen while extremely effective only prevents about 55% of the free radicals from forming so antioxidants are very impt for photoprotection as well! Heliocare is basically like a second defense that works internally to neutralize these harmful free radicals and hence prevent damage. However, antioxidants get used up once they destroy a free-radical and so our skin gets depleted of these helpful agents and its harder to defend against them. However, there are certain engineered catalytic antioxidants like Eukarion-134 (one of my favorites) which actually regenerate itself and do not get depleted, hence it lasts for longer periods. The combo of vit E and C are also impt to use together bc they recycle each other once of them gets used up, which is why a combo of C + E is much better than just C alone. C and E give the skin 4x the level of our natural photoprotection. So heliocare works in this way, but what makes it different is that unlike C + E which give good photoprotection topically, heliocare can be taken orally and gets distributed to our skin more effectively than any other antioxidant, similar to how lutein and beta-carotene can protect our skin internally bc these molecules are able to be stored in our skin areas effectively.

Overall heliocare is a great investment for our skin. A combo of broad-spectrum high spf/ppd sunscreen plus oral and topical antioxidants can give us the best protection against the sun!

Today I had to drive about 45 mins each way in the blazing FL sun...I had on SPF70, but still always burn through it. Sad

I took 2 Helioplex about an hour before I left the house (and coated myself in sunscreen about the same time). This has to be the FIRST time EVER that I made that drive and did not burn at all!! Woo Hoo!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
bethany,

just curious, do you burn on your drives because you're in a covertible/windows down or do you have windows up, air on and still burn? Regardless, scary that you burn through 70spf so quickly. Glad the Heliocare appears to have worked for you!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
shelly wrote:
bethany,

just curious, do you burn on your drives because you're in a covertible/windows down or do you have windows up, air on and still burn? Regardless, scary that you burn through 70spf so quickly. Glad the Heliocare appears to have worked for you!

I have a/c on, the windows up (and tinted), and the drivers' side even has a baby sunshield on it....my hands usually burn the most.

I just have very fair skin, and have avoided the sun for 19 years now (since I was 23). I usually use the Neutrogena SPF 85, and still burn if I don't reapply after an hour or so on my hands. I finally broke down and ordered some of those Coolibar arm covers, but they haven't arrived yet.

I think the Heliocare is a good choice for people like me, provided that you use it along with sunscreen.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
shelly wrote:
bethany,

I have a/c on, the windows up (and tinted), and the drivers' side even has a baby sunshield on it....my hands usually burn the most.

I just have very fair skin, and have avoided the sun for 19 years now (since I was 23). I usually use the Neutrogena SPF 85, and still burn if I don't reapply after an hour or so on my hands. I finally broke down and ordered some of those Coolibar arm covers, but they haven't arrived yet.

I think the Heliocare is a good choice for people like me, provided that you use it along with sunscreen.

That's great bethany, and you got the one that doesn't have the extra goodies in it too. I think I'll order that one myself as I'm going to Borneo in September. It's winter here in Australia at the moment. I bought some of those arm covers from the cancer council here and they're great. I look abit wierd in them, but who cares. The only thing that annoys me is that there's no fingers in the ones I've got and they don't even sell gloves with fingers in. Do they think fingers don't matter or something. Confused
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Ocean14 for clarifying the confusion for me. That's very detailed! Smile So u applied ss and antioxidants on the skin at the same time too? Btw, which ss r u using at the moment? I'm still trying to look for one the perfect one.

bethany, I'm really surprised that since your window is tinted, u still get burned! Would it be cuz the window is not 100% UV protected although it's tinted? I'm glad the Heliocare prevents u from burning. I heard somewhere b4 that Heliocare is more UVA protected and has a SPF of 4? Confused
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
you got the one that doesn't have the extra goodies in it too. I think I'll order that one myself as I'm going to Borneo in September. It's winter here in Australia at the moment. I bought some of those arm covers from the cancer council here and they're great. I look abit wierd in them, but who cares. The only thing that annoys me is that there's no fingers in the ones I've got and they don't even sell gloves with fingers in. Do they think fingers don't matter or something. Confused

Mine don't have fingers either. Sad They do make gloves, but they were huge and ugly! But my arm things do come quite a ways down my hands though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
bethany, I'm really surprised that since your window is tinted, u still get burned! Would it be cuz the window is not 100% UV protected although it's tinted? I'm glad the Heliocare prevents u from burning. I heard somewhere b4 that Heliocare is more UVA protected and has a SPF of 4? Confused

The tint on the windows is factory tint, and it isn't really as dark as I wish it was. Sad But the cling-on baby sunshield helps quite a bit...yes I look stupid, but who cares? Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 am      Reply with quote
Quote:

The product that I use with Eukarion-134 is Clinique Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer (personally I think is one of the best moisturizers available). Its also available in Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Extreme, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate and others. It used to only be used exclusively by Estee Lauder/Clinique companies but now is available for other companies to purchase and use as well. If you do a search on online using its actual name "ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride" you might be able to find other products with it. I love this antioxidant bc I know it keeps working throughout the whole day unlike other antioxidants that can be used up in a short period of time.
Ocean14
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Thanks Ocean14 for clarifying the confusion for me. That's very detailed! So u applied ss and antioxidants on the skin at the same time too? Btw, which ss r u using at the moment? I'm still trying to look for one the perfect one.

Yep topical antioxidants, internal antioxidants (like Heliocare!), and sunscreen will give you your best protection. The BEST topical antioxidant product is CE Ferulic. As I mentioned before C and E are also good for protection and give around 4x our natural photoprotection, but with the addition of ferulic acid the protection doubles (8x) and stabilizes vit C so it doesnt get oxidized. So even though the skinceuticals ce ferulic cost a lot of money, its definitely worth it to use before applying sunscreen.

The best sunscreens in terms of protection are sunscreens produced by La Roche Posay and Bioderma. Not only do they give the best full spectrum UV protection, but they also have ingredients to neutralize free radicals. LRP sunscreens use their thermal water in the formula which is high in antioxidants like selenium which is very good antioxidant for the skin. Bioderma uses ingredients like ectoin (prevents UVA aging, by inhibiting the cells response to damage form UV) and mannitol (quenches free radicals).

I personally love LRP Fluide Extreme. On days when I'm indoors/incidental sun exposure I use LRP Anthelios SX Moisturizer. And days when I need the best protection I usu go with Bioderma Fluide or LRP Fluide Extreme under a physical sunscreen (Blue Lizard or Bioderma Mineral). So if your looking for a good sunscreen you can't go wrong with LRP or Bioderma. Physical sunscreens are good bc they last all day and you dont need to reapply, but they dont offer near the protection a stable euro sunscreen can give. So maybe try LRP Fluide Extreme, its by far my favorite, it doesnt even feel like sunscreen on!
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Ocean 14, the LRP Fluid Extreme, is it the SPF 50 one? There're so many of them. I believe it contains Avobenzone so can't be used with MMU then. I tried the LRP Hydraphase SPF 30. Initially, I found it quite nice but as the weather gets warmer, I found it to be greasy at times Sad Also, where can I get CE Ferulic? Thanks!

Ocean 14, I understand that by using a moisturizer with SPF 30 and taking antioxidants wont't get me very far in terms of sun protection. But I was hoping that this miracle Heliocare is gonna give me added protection against the UVA/B rays since it mops up any damage that gets to my skin.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
Also, where can I get CE Ferulic? Thanks!

Stardusty, I believe Ocean was talking here about Skinceuticals C&E Ferulic. You can buy it from skinceuticals.com or from your local authorized dermatologist. Or from e-bay.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Ocean 14, the LRP Fluid Extreme, is it the SPF 50 one? There're so many of them. I believe it contains Avobenzone so can't be used with MMU then. I tried the LRP Hydraphase SPF 30. Initially, I found it quite nice but as the weather gets warmer, I found it to be greasy at times Also, where can I get CE Ferulic? Thanks!

Yea its the spf 50 one that I like. Avobenzone can definitely be combined with physical agents. In fact, ZnO/TiO2 plus avobenzone enhance protection by working together. Other countries outside of the US use ZnO and TiO2 together with avobenzone in many sunscreens.

It is true that avobenzone can be destabilized by mineral particles, but this only involves uncoated minerals and this has only been proven in a petri dish with direct mixing of just avobenzone and minerals directly in the lab. On human skin the conditions are completely different and Avobenzone is never used alone. Avobenzone if stabilized will not degrade, in addition the two won't even interact bc the physical particles will stay on the surface and avobenzone is underneath. A good example is avobenzone and OMC. OMC is destabilizes avobenzone, however, when avobenzone is stabilized by either octocrylene, mexorl sx/xl or Tinosorb M/S then it doesnt destabilize and you get great UVA protection. I personally use LRP Fluide Extreme (w/avobenzone) under a physical sunscreen for best protection and this combo is recommended by Dr. Leslie Baumann. I just make sure the chemical sunscreen is fully absorbed before adding the mineral sunscreen.

Bottom line..you can use a product with avobenzone under MMU especially if the particles are coated.

Quote:
Ocean 14, I understand that by using a moisturizer with SPF 30 and taking antioxidants wont't get me very far in terms of sun protection. But I was hoping that this miracle Heliocare is gonna give me added protection against the UVA/B rays since it mops up any damage that gets to my skin.

This is definitely true. Heliocare is a great addition and will mop of the damage that gets past the sunscreen. I actually think your routine does sound like your getting good protection. If you added in a topical antiox serum then it would be ideal. Just make sure the spf 30 moisturizer is stable and has good UVA protection. The spf moisturizer I use is Anthelios SX which I really love and definitely doesnt feel like sunscreen.

The CE Ferulic I was mentioning is the Skinceuticals CE Ferulic. Its very expensive (the most expensive product in my regimen) but you could also get another really great antiox topical like Skinmedica Vit C Complex, which is cheaper and has both C and E. These two are probably the best on the market. But again, if your budget is tight then use your money on a really good sunscreen (euro sunscreens are expensive for me!). In order of importance it goes: 1) sunscreen 2) retinoid 3) antioxidants. If you didn't want to get the antiox serum the Clinique moisturizer I mentioned is probably one of the best products with state of the art antioxidants.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Ocean 14, is this the one you're talking about? It sure is expensive!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/skinmedica-vitamin-c-comp-p_879.htm

If I don't use retinoid, ss first and then antioxidant or serum? What about the Clinique moisturizer you mentioned? Do I apply that last? I'm sry to sound so annoying but it seems I'm confused about the order. I always thought ss is to apply last?

Also, u said it's fine to combine Avobenzone with coated minerals. But how can one tell if the MMU they're using is coated or non coated cuz the company didn't say? Thanks again Ocean 14! Smile
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Stardusty -

SkinMedica C Complex and SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic serum are expensive when bought in full sizes. I have bought packages of sample sizes of both of them fromwww.skinmedix.com. It's much more affordable, and the quality is the same, as far as I am able to judge.

The correct order of applying skin care products is to start with vitamin C serum, then apply moisturizer and put sun screen on top.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
septembergirl, thanks for the link but they don't seem to have samples for the SkinMedica...

I just received my Heliocare today. For some reason, the box is not sealed and the bottle seems fairly easy to open. Is that the way u ladies received it too? Also, there's no pamphlet in it. On the box & bottle, it says to take 2capsules daily and in case of prolonged exposure, take a third capsule aprox. 4hrs later. I don't have that chart based on the body weight that some of u have... Confused

I feel that my bottle seems to be tampered with...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |