Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 1: Intro to a Non-Acid Regimen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 am      Reply with quote
broo7cr wrote:
Hi Everyone,

After using the 302 products, does the oil on the face normalize.

Also, what kind of concealor does everyone use to cover the blemishes(red bumps)?

It did for me. Before 302, I was much oilier. I think my skin was overcompensating with oil production because I was stripping it so much with the daily acids and weekly peels. So I had dry skin with an oil slick on top. Once the epidermis was reestablished and functioning better, the oil production diminished. My face is not too dry or too oily, except I have a slight oily T-zone but MMU absorbs any excess oil there. You can use MMU to cover blemishes, just dab extra MMU on the spots. You could also try mixing a tiny amount of MMU with a little 302 Serum or Recovery Lotion to make a cream concealor and dab onto the blemish.
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:08 am      Reply with quote
has anyone had any experice with perioral dermatitis? I've got a mess of it around my lower lip and chin for the last 3-4 weeks and have no idea how to get rid of it. I can't do antibiotics and was wondering if the 302 products could help.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Boski,

How long did it take for your skin to normalize and also to stop breaking out?

I'm still fighting the "Uglies". I have a cyst
type bump on my chin..I always seem inclined to
get that kind on my chin. I have little, small
red bumps on my forehead and between my brows. The ones between my brows itch.

I never had them on my forehead before. Any ideas. You seem to know about as much about this product line as anyone.

Do you think a blue led would help?

I would love to have everyones' answers.
broo7cr
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 am      Reply with quote
rosyface,

I have only been using 302 for 4-5 weeks. I also have rosacea w/acne. In the past, I have used scrubs, retin-a, various prescription medication.

My skin has actually gotten worse using 302. I guess it's going through a transition period. I have cysts type bumps and other small bumps on my chin.(My chin is always the worst to breakout.)

You said you can't take antibiotics. Are you allergic to them. I take Oracea. It is a small dose antibiotic especially for rosacea.
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I should have said I don't want to take antibiotics because i've had multiple courses of them over the last few years for a sinus infection which never did clear up....

It's possible i have a Candida overgrowth situation so would really have to have exhausted all other options before i could grudgingly consider antibiotics again.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:48 am      Reply with quote
rosyface wrote:
I should have said I don't want to take antibiotics because i've had multiple courses of them over the last few years for a sinus infection which never did clear up....

It's possible i have a Candida overgrowth situation so would really have to have exhausted all other options before i could grudgingly consider antibiotics again.

rosyface,

Do you get yeast infections. If so, you need to take probiotics twice a day.

I used to get yeast infections, my GYN gave me a RX for boric acid capsules. You get them from a compounding pharmacy. You put one in Vagina at bedtime three nights in a row and that's it. I haven't had this since I started taking probiotics.
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
interestingly, i've never in my life had a yeast infection... I'm just assuming that this could be a yeast problem...however, i'm also wondering if it could be a staph problem...guess I'll be heading off to the doctors again...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
rosyface wrote:
has anyone had any experice with perioral dermatitis? I've got a mess of it around my lower lip and chin for the last 3-4 weeks and have no idea how to get rid of it. I can't do antibiotics and was wondering if the 302 products could help.

I would certainly give it a try. I didn't find perioral dermatitis in the 302 handbook but found a section on acute and subacute spongiotic dermatitis which sounds like perioral dermatitis. What kinds of lotions, makeup, topicals are you currently using? That may be triggering it:

Acute and Sub-Acute Spongiotic Dermatitis

Acute and Subacute Spongiotic Dermatitis are both forms of eczema or dermatitis. The word spongiotic means ‘little blisters’ which is what is the foundation in all cases of eczema. Acute and subacute spongiotic dermatitis are one among the most commonly diagnosed general types of dermatitis or eczema. It is chronic and hereditary.

Due to excessive itching, the acute and subacute spongiotic dermatitis sufferers can quite often have scarring on the affected areas, which on occasions will remain for life. The inflammation and itching can be minimized by the use of Recovery Mist Rx and 302 Rosacea Drops as preferred. This is definitely recommended, not only for the comfort of the sufferer, but as a way to minimize the amount of future scarring.

The size of the vesicles developed by intercellular edema define the difference between acute and subacute spongiotic dermatitis. The subacute spongiotic dermatitis has smaller vesicles compared to the acute spongiotic dermatitis. Another difference between the two is the epidermal acanthosis. In the subacute spongiotic dermatitis there is greater acanthosis of the epidermis, compared to the acute type of dermatitis where it is just slight.

Allergens and other factors essentially act as a trigger that flares up the dermatitis. People who have dermatitis tend to have skin which, when exposed to these situations, will become aggravated very easily. The irritants are usually chemical elements that may be present in the environment, or may be unsuspectingly used by the individual. These can include perfumes, solvents, alcohol, smoke, dust and alcohol based products and many others.

The conditions can be triggered by allergens that the individual is sensitive to. These could readily trigger both acute and subacute spongiotic dermatitis if the individual is not aware of his reaction to the food, beverage or medication. Sometimes, for people with photosensitive skin, the UVA and UVB rays produced by the sun can induce a flare up.

Climate changes, hormonal swings and stress of any kind are all known factors that can trigger a flare up of acute and subacute spongiotic dermatitis. Most of us live in a very toxic environment with all the chemically enhanced beauty products, cleaning products and pollutants that have become a part of our every day lives. For this reason people who suffer from acute and subacute spongiotic dermatitis should take extra care to avoid chemically enhanced products, environments and foods that are a known source of irritation. In the case of this skin disorder, prevention is most definitely better than cure.

302 Regime: Acute and Sub-Acute Spongiotic Dermatitis

Be certain to patch test all products

Provide Face & Body Bar for the body, Sensitive Cleanser for the face.

Provide Recovery Mist Rx for itching as needed

Provide 302 Rosacea Drops. Apply once daily, follow application directions.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
broo7cr wrote:
Boski,

I never had them on my forehead before. Any ideas. You seem to know about as much about this product line as anyone.

Every one seems to react differently. I didn't have a really bad transition at all. My skin just seemed to thrive on the 302 F/B bar and drops from the beginning. I never got the uglies or broke out at all.

What is your current regimen? Maybe it's time to adjust it. Did Jennifer give you a long-term plan?

I think Nemo would be a good one to ask about your problems because he had a really rough time in the beginning too. He was breaking out alot, but his skin did eventually calm down. He also started taking some supplements which I believe has helped, so you should ask him (or send him a PM) for suggestions.

A LED is a good option to try too. Look for a Red/Blue combo for anti-aging and acne control.
broo7cr
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:48 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
broo7cr wrote:
Boski,

Every one seems to react differently. I didn't have a really bad transition at all. My skin just seemed to thrive on the 302 F/B bar and drops from the beginning. I never got the uglies or broke out at all.

What is your current regimen? Maybe it's time to adjust it. Did Jennifer give you a long-term plan?

I think Nemo would be a good one to ask about your problems because he had a really rough time in the beginning too. He was breaking out alot, but his skin did eventually calm down. He also started taking some supplements which I believe has helped, so you should ask him (or send him a PM) for suggestions.

A LED is a good option to try too. Look for a Red/Blue combo for anti-aging and acne control.

Boski,

Jennifer hasn't given me a long term plan. I have a hard time sometime just getting her to e-mail me back or answering all my questions. I e-mailed about getting my order and still don't know when she's going to ship.(I've been waiting two weeks.) I wanted to add
acne mist and acne drops to it and she only mentioned the acne mist. Maybe I should try Nemo; though Jennifer's prices are lower.

Can you or anyone tell which is best, the Quasar leds or the lightstim leds?
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 am      Reply with quote
broo7cr wrote:
boski wrote:
broo7cr wrote:
Boski,

Boski,

Jennifer hasn't given me a long term plan. I have a hard time sometime just getting her to e-mail me back or answering all my questions. I e-mailed about getting my order and still don't know when she's going to ship.(I've been waiting two weeks.) I wanted to add
acne mist and acne drops to it and she only mentioned the acne mist. Maybe I should try Nemo; though Jennifer's prices are lower.

Can you or anyone tell which is best, the Quasar leds or the lightstim leds?

I wonder what's going on with Jennifer. She used to be very helpful in the past. I would definitely PM Nemo for advice. He's very qualified to help you out and much more responsive. There are very detailed threads about all the LED devices on the other forum. I like my Quasar SP but it's only red/infrared and I use it mainly for anti-aging and hyperpigmentation and not acne.
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:46 am      Reply with quote
broo7cr wrote:

I'm still fighting the "Uglies". I have a cyst type bump on my chin..I always seem inclined to get that kind on my chin. I have little, small red bumps on my forehead and between my brows. The ones between my brows itch.

Hi, broo7cr, welcome to the thread! Smile

I wanted to give you some reassurance. I had terrible uglies, not from 302 as such, but from stopping all my other harsh products. Itchiness, plugs, some swelling. All of which improved greatly.

The A Boost works well for me in controlling oiliness & sebum production, I don't know if you have tried this yet.
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:52 am      Reply with quote
sal-star wrote:
Hi all,
Is anyone using the C Boost? I am ordering some (thanks Nemo and the girls who recommended his service) and am curious to know results.

Also is it possible at all that A Boost could break you out or would it be complete coincidence that I got a spot that day after I first used it all over my face? The 302 serum cleared it up luckily but I am now a little nervous about using it.

Another somewhat unusual question/ thought - I am wondering if 302 would help eczema. I have a small patch on my shin so am thinking of seeing if 302 helps.

Hi Sal Star!

I like C Boost, but I use it quite infrequently. I'm suspecting it might break me out just a little (surface spots not cysts), so I'm saving it until my acne is gone (!).

A Boost on the other hand doesn't break me out at all, in fact it seems to work the other way and dry out oiliness. I read on the skin biology site that retinol can break some people out but help others - but I don't know how reliable this information is!

I wouldn't be surprised if 302 serum helped your eczema.
broo7cr
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 am      Reply with quote
chickenlittle wrote:
broo7cr wrote:

I'm still fighting the "Uglies". I have a cyst type bump on my chin..I always seem inclined to get that kind on my chin. I have little, small red bumps on my forehead and between my brows. The ones between my brows itch.

I wanted to give you some reassurance. I had terrible uglies, not from 302 as such, but from stopping all my other harsh products. Itchiness, plugs, some swelling. All of which improved greatly.

The A Boost works well for me in controlling oiliness & sebum production, I don't know if you have tried this yet.

Thanks for the reassurance chickenlittle. I sure needed that. I determined to see this through. I have not used A-Boost or C-Boost yet. I think I will begin C-Boost in about a week. I've only been on 302 for about 4-5 weeks.

I think I'm going to purchase the Baby Quasar Combo. Hopefully, that will help.
Nemo!AtTheDisco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:35 am      Reply with quote
broo7cr wrote:
chickenlittle wrote:
broo7cr wrote:

Thanks for the reassurance chickenlittle. I sure needed that. I determined to see this through. I have not used A-Boost or C-Boost yet. I think I will begin C-Boost in about a week. I've only been on 302 for about 4-5 weeks.

Generally it is recommended that you don't introduce C-Boost until you've got break-outs under control. The C-Boost will definitely help with the marks and red spots that acne leaves behind, but it also may aggravate breakouts if you're skin isn't ready. It's a good products to reduce redness and discolorations from rosacea, but definitely do a test patch on your jaw or so first.

A-Boost once a week sounds like it'd be very beneficial to you, as it'll help speed up the process you're going through. When I introduced A-Boost at first It got worse because of all the debris that was being purged from deep beneath my skin. It can be a long road, but stick with it. Just know there is a whole forum full of support!

[24/M/Fair,Blonde&Blue][Oily/Acne Prone/Sensitive][302 Skincare: 302 Cleanser, F&B Bar, Acne Mist, 302 Drops, Clarity][Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Glycemic diet + Regular Excercise + 302 = No More Acne] Smile
Nemo!AtTheDisco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:04 am      Reply with quote
So I officially start my 302 Vacation today. Two weeks without my beloved actives. :/

I made myself a little DIY Acne Mist, just for fun.

20 Crushed Papaya & Pineapple Enzyme Tablets [from Trader Joes, 35mg Bromelain & 30mg Papain per tablet]
4oz Brewed Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea
4oz Brewed Neem Tea [from Neem leaves]
10-15 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil

I figured since I was taking a 302 vacation I could try something a little different. Right before my vacation I had taken out the 3rd weekly A-Boost and replaced it with Retin-A. I needed a little bit more push to clear my chin up Smile

So, after the new two weeks it'll be:
-AM-Sensitive Cleanser or Hot Towel Cleansing, Acne Mist, Calming Mist, MMU

Calming mist throughout the day.

-PM- F&B Bar, oily/Combo, Acne Mist
302 Serum [Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat]
A-Boost [Mon, Weds]
Retin-A [Friday]

I also ordered samples from uGloGirl, and my partner finds that hilarious. But I needed a new good MMU. Smile I may check out the Raesin Images too, will see how the Uglogirl samples go.

Smile

[24/M/Fair,Blonde&Blue][Oily/Acne Prone/Sensitive][302 Skincare: 302 Cleanser, F&B Bar, Acne Mist, 302 Drops, Clarity][Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Glycemic diet + Regular Excercise + 302 = No More Acne] Smile
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Nemo, sounds like fun your DIY acne mist!

What products are you going to use on your vacation?

It looks like a good routine you have to come back to. I have almost finished my 1st A Boost bottle and need to get some more. I'm thinking about trying the 302 serum and seeing how I like it as an alternative to the drops. I avoided it at first because it has silicones, but now I think I trust Dr H enough to try it!

My skin is still purging from beneath but improving. It sure is a long haul for me, but I'm getting there Smile
Nemo!AtTheDisco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:19 am      Reply with quote
chickenlittle wrote:
Nemo, sounds like fun your DIY acne mist!

What products are you going to use on your vacation?

It looks like a good routine you have to come back to. I have almost finished my 1st A Boost bottle and need to get some more. I'm thinking about trying the 302 serum and seeing how I like it as an alternative to the drops. I avoided it at first because it has silicones, but now I think I trust Dr H enough to try it!

My skin is still purging from beneath but improving. It sure is a long haul for me, but I'm getting there Smile

I know how you feel, I went through a long phase of hard plugs and literal pieces of hardened sebum coming to the surface. My advise is to try not to pick, and use a gentle face brush (along with Acne mist, or another enzyme product) to really help wiggle those plugs out. I had to really be careful, though, I love to pick and I always make it worse. I have an agreement with myself that my hands stay behind my back when I'm in a mirror. Haha.

I'm glad your noticing improvement. It'll keep coming!

chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:34 am      Reply with quote
I have a lot of hardened stuff coming out still - all over my chest and upper back too (I put my face products on these areas as well so I think this area got damaged). It's quite amazing, sometimes it feels like something out of Alien Confused

I need to be stricter with myself and not pick. I think in many cases these plugs can work their own way out without help.

I have a new Clarisonic making its way to me, from the product recall. I can't wait to use it with the F&B bar, I hope it will help!
broo7cr
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Nemo!AtTheDisco wrote:
broo7cr wrote:
chickenlittle wrote:
broo7cr wrote:

Generally it is recommended that you don't introduce C-Boost until you've got break-outs under control. The C-Boost will definitely help with the marks and red spots that acne leaves behind, but it also may aggravate breakouts if you're skin isn't ready. It's a good products to reduce redness and discolorations from rosacea, but definitely do a test patch on your jaw or so first.

A-Boost once a week sounds like it'd be very beneficial to you, as it'll help speed up the process you're going through. When I introduced A-Boost at first It got worse because of all the debris that was being purged from deep beneath my skin. It can be a long road, but stick with it. Just know there is a whole forum full of support!

Nemo,

Thanks for the advice, I just received C-Boost from Jennifer; but I won't use it yet. She didn't suggest A-Boost. I've been on the 302
regime 4-5 weeks. Do you think it's too soon
to use A-Boost or could I use Retin-a once in
a while? I just want to get over this ugly stage. If I can use the A-Boost, Can it be ordered through you using Pay-Pal?
Nemo!AtTheDisco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
broo7cr wrote:
Nemo!AtTheDisco wrote:
broo7cr wrote:
chickenlittle wrote:
broo7cr wrote:

Nemo,

Thanks for the advice, I just received C-Boost from Jennifer; but I won't use it yet. She didn't suggest A-Boost. I've been on the 302
regime 4-5 weeks. Do you think it's too soon
to use A-Boost or could I use Retin-a once in
a while? I just want to get over this ugly stage. If I can use the A-Boost, Can it be ordered through you using Pay-Pal?

Personally, I think you could introduce A-Boost if you wanted. I would definitely start once a week, and build up your applications (no more than 3x a week). If you don't already have Retin-A, you may want to try the A-Boost first. Retin-A can be a bit tougher on the skin, especially considering your rosacea.

allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I am still waiting for my 302 order and my for my derm appointment. In the meantime, my skin was a mess. I remember reading somewhere about colloidal silver being an alternative to BP due to its ability to kill bacteria. I had some at the house so I decided to use it as a toner. I was amazed when I woke up in the morning because the pimples that I had on my chin were dry and forming a scab. Overall my skin did look better than the night before and I only used it once. I don't think it would interfere with the 302 regimen either but I am not sure. In my case I was just desperate and it helped me so I wanted to share.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Nemo!AtTheDisco wrote:

I am curious whether the lightening drops would aggrivate breakouts as well. I have the c-boost and utilize it 2-3x per week, and have noticed a few new surface spots that aren't like my usual ones or in the same area. If I switched to the lightening drops would this alleviate anything?

Currently I use the face and body bar, the c-boost and the recovery plus and am very happy with them overall!
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
Nemo!AtTheDisco wrote:

I am curious whether the lightening drops would aggrivate breakouts as well. I have the c-boost and utilize it 2-3x per week, and have noticed a few new surface spots that aren't like my usual ones or in the same area. If I switched to the lightening drops would this alleviate anything?

Currently I use the face and body bar, the c-boost and the recovery plus and am very happy with them overall!

By surface spots, do you mean pimples? If so, the lightening drops would probably make them worse if you are getting that reaction from the C boost. The lightening drops have a much higher concentration of the tretrahexyldecyl ascorbate (16% vs 8%). If you have breakouts, try reducing the C Boost to a 1 or 2x a week, add in the A Boost and/or 302 Serum 1 or 2x a week. The Acne mist will keep any current inflammation and breakouts under control as well. I would not jump up to the Lightening drops until your breakouts are under control.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have finally finished reading all 58 pages of this post Embarassed

I haven't been on the forum for a while and was searching for a moisturizer and discovered this post.

I have an oily T-zone with two dry spots on my cheeks. I don't have much wrinkles on my face except for some lines under my eyes.

I was using retinol plus lightening serum every night for a few days and my dry spots went bright red and were very sensitive and dry. That's what made me realise that the 302 philosophy made sense - less is more.

I was also using CPs every night but have now discontinued using them.

I would like to use 302 but I still have one full bottle of very expensive retinol and lightening serum so it is unlikely that I will start 302 until after X'mas. Besides I don't want to see my family and friends with breakouts all over my face!

From reading all the posts, it seems that I can use the Recovery Plus with my existing program. Boski, can you please confirm as I am running out of my moisturizer.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |