Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Secrets of beautiful hair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Here is an article about apple cider rinses. I do it every time I wash my hair; it makes it shiny, stronger and over time the colour has deepened.

Lemon juice might be a better choice if you are blond.

Quote:
The use of vinegar with a variety of plants or essential oils for cosmetic purposes
can be traced back to the Romans and was fashionable during
the nineteenth century as vinegar de toilette.

The outer layer of the hair, the cuticle, covers the hair shaft and protects it like the bark on a tree. The cuticle is made of overlapping layers of long scales that lie along the surface of the hair like shingles on a roof. It is the condition of the cuticle scales that determines whether you are going to have a bad hair day. When the cuticle is in good shape, is unbroken, and lies flat, your hair has a smooth appearance. When the layers of the cuticle are tightly knit together, the light is able to reflect off the cuticle. This is what makes hair shine! The cuticle opens when we shampoo our hair. When the cuticle layers are open and not knit together, the hair will feel rough, coarse and brittle. The hair will absorb the light rather than reflect it, which gives the appearance of dull and lifeless hair.

Vinegar removes scaly build-up and residue from hair shafts and closes the cuticles. Since residue coats the hair causing it to look dull, removing residue gives your hair more shine. By closing the cuticles, the hair slides more easily and there will be fewer tangles. Vinegar has a tonic action that promotes blood circulation in the small capillaries that irrigate the skin.

The cuticle, covers the hair shaft and protects it like the bark on a tree. If the cuticle scales are laying flat, the hair will look shiny, and a comb or brush will glide smoothly.

If the cuticle stays open it can start a tear in the hair shaft that ultimately leads to breakage of the hair shaft.

What Kind of Vinegar Should I Use?
Although plain white vinegar will work just fine, Apple Cider Vinegar seems to be the favorite hair care vinegar.

Simple Recipe
A good amount to make for long hair is 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar to 1 cup of water. If you want to get fancy, create a vinegar rinse tailored to your hair by adding herbs and/or natural essential oils.

How Do I Use The Vinegar Hair Rinse?
After shampooing apply the vinegar rinse.

Now you have a few choices. You may rinse it all out if you want, or leave the rinse on your hair. I rinse a little--one quick spray of water. Leaving the vinegar rinse on your hair helps prevent tangles in long hair. Since the vinegar restores natural pH it also helps prevent an itchy scalp. As your hair is drying you will smell vinegar, but once your hair dries, no smell. I was skeptical at first--but this really works!

How Often Can I Use The Vinegar Hair Rinse?
Since everyone's hair is different you should use your own judgment on this. Some say that vinegar rinses may be drying if used every day and it is best to restrict use to two times per week. I used a vinegar rinse every other day for the first few weeks--until my hair adjusted to the new shampoo--now once or twice a week keeps my hair healthy and shiny. Many customers have found this regimen to work, but do some experimenting!

Some Helpful Hints
Pouring cold vinegar rinse on your hair in the shower may be a more invigorating experience than you would like. (Although if you're feeling brave, the cold water will give your hair added shine.) Keep a small plastic container of vinegar in your shower. Next, recycle a small clear plastic bottle with a squirt top (your old shampoo bottle may work). Choose the amount of rinse you will need to make for your hair. Mark the vinegar line and water line on your bottle. Now you can pour in the vinegar and add warm water from your shower and squirt the rinse on your hair!
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 am      Reply with quote
sahmisme wrote:
I'm going to try this, and I might try the honey and apple cider vinegar as well.

I don't seem to have convinced anyone yet to try the molasses Razz
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Something else on vinegar rinses...

Quote:

Fancy Herb & Vinegar Hair Rinse

Rinsing your hair with vinegar after shampooing leaves it shining. Certain herbs can highlight or enhance your hair color, as well as condition it. For example, rosemary and parsley are good for dark hair, sage will darken graying hair, chamomile will highlight blonde or light brown hair, calendula conditions, lavender and lemon verbena add fragrance, linden is good for frequently shampooed hair, and nettles will control dandruff.

This rinse is made from the herbs themselves, not essential oils. You can use either fresh or dried herbs. If you have a rosemary bush handy, use a sprig or two-- each about 5 inches long. For dried rosemary use about a tablespoon. Rosemary is one of the best herbs for hair. Fresh lavender is also nice to use. Most of the herbs you can grow in your garden will probably be useful in some way or other. Fresh herbs are wonderful to use, but do remember to rinse them if they have been sprayed with anything. Cut fresh herbs in the morning after the dew has dried.
If using dried herbs, you can use them either loose, tied up in cheesecloth or muslin fabric, or in teabag form (like one chamomile teabag). If use using loose herbs, you will need to strain your "tea" prior to use (I use a coffee filter)--you don't want to have bits of herb caught in your hair afterwards!

Although there is no need to sterilize equipment, since this is not going to be a food product, clean all equipment thoroughly before starting. Wash in hot, soapy water and rinse well in hot water.

Herb & Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe #1: This is a quick recipe for one application

Ingredients
2 tablespoon of cider vinegar
herbs of choice (see below)
about 2 cups of boiling water

Directions:
1) Boil the water in a small saucepan.

2) Add the herbs and vinegar. Cover and allow the "tea" to steep for at least 15 minutes. If you want a stronger herbal infusion, add more herbs, cover and simmer on the stove for 15 minutes. Then turn off the heat and allow to steep for 30 minutes.

3) Allow your infusion to cool. It should be used that day or refrigerated for later use. You may also double or triple the recipe. Just be sure to refrigerate the unused portion.

4) When you have finished rinsing the shampoo out of your hair, pour the rinse on your hair and massage your scalp. If you have very long hair, as I do, you can dip your hair into the jug before pouring its contents over your head. Avoid getting the rinse in your eyes, particularly if you have used essential oils. Also make sure the temperature of your rinse is just right for you.

5) Rinse it out with fresh water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair. The vinegar scent will disappear as your hair dries.

6) Make sure you rinse out the shower afterwards, as some herbs can leave it looking slightly tea stained; similarly, watch out for your towels. The staining is only temporary and washes out very easily; it is more likely to occur with extra strong infusions.

Herb & Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe #2: This recipe makes a larger batch and takes longer to prepare

Ingredients
2 cups of cider vinegar
1 cup chopped herbs of choice (see below)

Directions:
1. Place approximately 1 cup of chopped herbs in a glass jar.
2. Cover with 2 cups of vinegar.
3. "Steep" this mixture in a tightly closed jar or bottle in the refrigerator or in a dark, cool place for two weeks.
4. Strain steeped vinegar from herbs through cheesecloth or a coffee filter into a fresh, clean bottle.
5. Refrigerate up to 6 months. (I always leave about a weeks worth in my shower!)
Tip: If you don't want to wait two weeks, speed up infusion by heating the vinegar before pouring over herbs. "Steep" for a few days!
When ready to use: dilute 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of the herbal vinegar in 1 cup of water. Rinse through wet hair after shampooing. Rinse it out with fresh water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair. The vinegar scent will disappear as your hair dries.

Rose Vinegar:
3/4 cup vinegar
One tablespoon fresh dried rose flowers
One cup distilled water
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:58 am      Reply with quote
One "fancy vinegar hair rinse" you can easily make is a catnip hair rinse. Yeah - that catnip - the same catnip that drives cats wild.
You'll hear herbalists talk about catnip a lot for its ability to calm people down (especially children), help them to go to sleep and its ability to ease tension headaches.

Yesterday though was the first time I'd ever heard of it being used for hair care.

Quote:

It did take a while for me to get to where I am now - my hair is softer, shinier and most importantly for me - my ends no longer taper between trims.

I still get some breakage - catnip is not a miracle - but I have less breakage than I have ever had before.

I hope this person takes it as a compliment that I'm quoting them here Think It's not something I'd usually do (quoting someone from another forum) but I found this really intriguing.

The recipe

Take 1 teaspoon of dry catnip (you only need a tiny bit) and pour over roughly 250ml to 300ml of boiling water. If you're making the tea in a bowl you need to cover the bowl with a plate. If you're making it in a tea pot simply put the lid on. Let it sit for 30 minutes and strain out the catnip. Let it cool.

Fox's quick method

Add your vinegar to the water (one tea or table spoon per cup of infusion, depending on how hard or soft the water is where you live). Make sure you transfer the infusion to a container that lets you easily pour it over your hair.

Wash your hair as usual (just washing it with conditioner will do) and rinse your hair out with plain water before rinsing out again with the catnip and vinegar. The catnip and vinegar should be your final rinse.
Squeeze your hair and put it up in a towel. Make sure you have at least some catnip left on your hair. Let it dry naturally or blow dry half an hour later.

The longer method

Okay, this is the same person on the forum as before explaining how she uses the catnip recipe:

Quote:
I apply small amounts - poured into my hand and applied contiuously to the back, sides and top underside plus the length - pin it up and bag it for 1/2 and hour.

I then take it down, and apply catnip to the front sides, top, and top back, leaving the length down and rebag it, leaving the length out of the bag - another 1/2 hour.

I then remove the bag - apply some more to my greyer areas, let it cool down and rinse.

Note: if you have cats, keep the dry catnip away from them. Once it's been made into a tea and washed through your hair, they won't mind it at all. They won't want to roll around on your head or anything Laughing
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:20 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Fox, I also drink strong nettle tea(infusions) to strengthen and add sheen to my hair...almost every day in the winter...but i haven't tried using it externally on my hair yet..will do so tomorrow!

Excellent! Another nettle person Very Happy I have my nettle infusion with me now actually. How did the rinse go?

Quote:
a couple of things i wanted to add about it....it can be drying when taken internally so it can be a good idea to add a moisturing herb like marshmallow to it.

Well, the "drying" part comes from it being mildly diuretic (it makes you pee). That's where its latin name comes from, Urtica as in "urine."
If you don't drink enough water or suffer from water retention, then yes, it could potentially be dehydrating. This is easily corrected and the benefits of drinking nettle far out way this minor concern. If it encourages people who need more water to drink more water, then this is a good thing.

You might know all this, but I wanted to clarify it for other people Smile

I have to say though, what ever you do with marshmallow, don't pour it through your hair!
The "moisturising" properties of marshmallow you're referring to is probably the mucilage. Mucilage is good for many things (I like it in marshmallow tea when I have a sore throat, for example) but it won't hydrate your body on its own. No herb can: only water will do.

The mucilage in marshmallow and other herbs, especially if used over and over again, can actually damage hair. Interestingly the mucilage found in aloe vera gel is an exception to this and your hair will lap it up. (A recipe will be on its way Wink)

Quote:
also...i make a soup out of mine...with onions, sweet winter squash, parsmips, greens, etc..it tastes much better that way to me...quite yummy actually

That sounds soooo nice. I've always wanted to harvest fresh nettles to make soup. Do you use them fresh in your soup or are they dried?
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:

Fox, you mentioned somewhere you make your own cleanser and I would love to learn about it! I make my own cleanser too. Mostly, I just throw everything in there and keep it gentle. I almost think that my cleanser is a placebo sometimes, but it looks like I really don't need anything harsh.

Right now, it has: honey, cetearyl alcohol (for thickening), lemon juice, msm, green tea extract, and vitamin E. The honey is cheap clover honey, not the more expensive manuka honey I make facemasks with. The msm I got from garden of wisdom and I'm pretty sure it's not the same msm that you would take as a supplement.

Sure, no problem! I won't post it here, I'll either put it in one of the DIY threads or start another of my own. I'll PM you with the recipe before that though Smile

You have loads of stuff in yours! Mine's a simple recipe but it's the best thing I've found for my skin so far. My skin doesn't breakout nearly as much and the red discolouration that used to plague me is almost gone.

I'll PM you tonight after I've made myself something to eat. If anyone else wants the recipe, PM me for it and I'll be happy to send it along.
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:33 am      Reply with quote
I am totally rocking page three of this thread!!!
sahmisme
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
sahmisme wrote:
I'm going to try this, and I might try the honey and apple cider vinegar as well.

Laughing I might try the molasses too! I must have missed that post, I'll go back through to see what you said. Wink

OOPS! heee, that's the first post. Okay I'm a ditz. Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:58 am      Reply with quote
sahmisme wrote:
Fox wrote:
sahmisme wrote:

Laughing I might try the molasses too! I must have missed that post, I'll go back through to see what you said. Wink

OOPS! heee, that's the first post. Okay I'm a ditz. Razz

That's okay Laughing

Hey, welcome to my party on page three by the way Very Happy
Flannery
5% products discount

Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Alyssa- thanks for the info on Mega-Tek. No, my neighbor hasn´t ever tried it on her own hair- and she looked mildly stunned that I had put it on my scalp. So far so good...but I´ve only used the balm a few times so far. I usually put it on (just a very small amount on my fingertips) when my hair is getting oily and needs a washing. I then wait a couple hours then wash and rinse it out. The texture is not greasy- in fact, I suppose all the protein has a drying effect- but not unpleasantly so. Just the other day, after shampooing and blow drying, I decided to put the tiniest bit onto my scalp. To my delight, my hair didn´t at all get greasy- and it seemed to give my limp locks a bit of hold and structure, which I like with my layered cut. As I say, it´s too soon to tell if it has improved my hair´s quality (thickness,etc) yet- but it definitely gives me some extra hold- all the better when it´s working in other ways too.

So, thanks for the tip- and I´ll keep you posted!
Flan Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
lilsigngrl wrote:
I am new to this forum but have posted on a few other topics. This post might get thrown out for seeming like an advertisement but I have done a few things recently that have completely changed my hair. It is now growing more, not breaking off (despite being highlighted every six to eight weeks), and feels fabulous with lots of shine & moisture.
The first thing I did was to get a water filter for the shower that removes chlorine and other harsh minerals found in tap water.
I also purchased a great blowdryer called T3 Evolution which retails for $300 but I got on eBay for $150. I bought this 8 months ago and it not only dries my hair lightening quick but it leaves it actually moisturized and with lots of bounce!
Then, I discovered WEN Cleansing Conditioner through an informercial. One bottle will last about a month and costs $28, but it is a shampoo and conditioner in one and it cleans without stripping. My favorite is the Sweet Almond Mint but I use the Cucumber Aloe a couple times a week because it has astringent properties that deep clean really well. I love love love WEN and will never shampoo my hair again!
And finally, I just discovered the benefits of MSM through this forum and literally within a few days of mixing MSM powder with Vitamin C (Ester) powder, my hair was thicker and definitely growing. Amazing!
Anyway, I've probably spent a lot of money on the quest for better hair.. and there are most definitely cheaper ways to do what I did, but I just wanted to share the changes I made in how I take care of my hair that have really made a difference which has absolutely boosted my confidence and made me love my hair again! Very Happy

Hi lilsigngrl! That makes sense about the chlorine filter for the shower - I'm sure your skin loves it too. And the T3 Evolution dryer is something I have heard is good, altho expensive. Thanks for the tips!!! and welcome!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
About the honey vs. molasses- yes it's true honey is supposed to lighten hair a little and molasses darken it. However, it's really just by a little bit... For me, the honey didn't do anything noticeable to my hair. (But it would have been ok with me if it lightened it by half a shade)

I wouldn't suggest using lemon because I think it's damaging. When I tried it my hair came out really dry.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:

That's okay Laughing

Hey, welcome to my party on page three by the way Very Happy

Hey thanks, good to be here!! Oh so I just had my hair bleached and highlighted, I might have to do the honey. Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I just want to confirm that will molasses darken my grey hair (mine is white actually ??
That is cool..then I don't have to dye for my white hair??
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
Has anyone tried mega-tek on their eyelashes? A few women mentioned it on another beauty forum but didn't go into details about how they did it (I found these comments while googling "mega-tek" to see what would come up). I don't know what would happen if it got in your eyes though.

Has anyone tried it?

Hi Fox, I tried it on my eyebrows but not eyelashes yet!I have read of a few women trying it on their eyelashes. I think you could apply a tiny bit on a q-tip along the lashline just like castor oil. You could even mix the two together. I am currently using revitalash on my lashes and I love it so I have not tried the megatek.
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
I am totally rocking page three of this thread!!!

Wooohooo!I gave up on my skin but I will get my long hair back in 2009! Laughing
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Wow, thanks for all the ideas. I have thin and brittle hair and will definitely try some diy methods here. Very Happy
sahmisme
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
That masks sounds great! I also do conditioner washing. I still shampoo occasionally, maybe every other month. I also add honey and apple cider vinegar to my conditioner. I use suave coconut conditioner- I like it because it's cheap, it smells nice, and it doesn't have silicones. I wash my hair with the conditioner mixture about 3 times a week.

Okay I bought the coconut conditioner. I emptied out half the bottle, added a tablespoon of honey and a little less than a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Does that sound about right?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Okay I found this scalp scrub, it's just 4 tbsp of brown sugar mixed with 2 tbsp of conditioner (I used some of the leftover coconut)

Mix it right before you use it so the sugar doesn't dissolve. Wet your hair in the shower and apply the mixture to your scalp only and rub it in for a few minutes. I bent over because it made it easier to reach my scalp. Then rinse it out!

After that I used the conditioner mixed with ACV and honey, and it felt really good!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
When you said you emptied it out, you mean you poured it into some other container, right? I would use a lot more honey than apple cider vinegar, but if it works for you it works for you! Smile This recipe is really flexible.

sahmisme wrote:

Okay I bought the coconut conditioner. I emptied out half the bottle, added a tablespoon of honey and a little less than a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Does that sound about right?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Yea I saved it. Smile Maybe I'll add a little more honey next time. Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
azumma wrote:
I just want to confirm that will molasses darken my grey hair (mine is white actually ??
That is cool..then I don't have to dye for my white hair??

Molasses could darken your hair, but you'd have to try it to see. Results may also build up over a period of time too. My hair looked darker and glossier after it's first molasses mask, but not everyone experiences this.

It will make your hair soft, shiny and stronger though at any rate Smile
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
sahmisme wrote:
Nimue wrote:
That masks sounds great! I also do conditioner washing. I still shampoo occasionally, maybe every other month. I also add honey and apple cider vinegar to my conditioner. I use suave coconut conditioner- I like it because it's cheap, it smells nice, and it doesn't have silicones. I wash my hair with the conditioner mixture about 3 times a week.

I'm going to try this with the molasses. I'm really curious to see how the maple syrup goes too when I try it.

I found this girl saying it gave her the most shiny hair she's ever had when she used it as a mask. I can't remember if I posted about that now Cool
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
I wouldn't suggest using lemon because I think it's damaging. When I tried it my hair came out really dry.

Ohh, I wonder why that was. I have a friend who uses lemons on her hair every time she washes. Her hair is the most amazing her I have EVER seen. It's down to her butt too! Laughing Anyway, she's the reason why I recommended it.

Is your hair usually dry? Did you dilute the lemon juice? Do you live in a hard or soft water area?

I'm asking a lot of questions because I'm trying to work out why it works so well for her but worked so badly for you.

Each to her own, I guess Smile
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Stop Using SLS, Stop Losing Your Hair

As I was walking down the street one day, I noticed how the scalp was showing through the thinning hair of a woman about my age. She seemed otherwise relatively fit and healthy. The thought that came to me was “Stop the SLS, if you want to stop loosing your hair’”.

That’s what I did. Now that I’m 50-something my hair is thicker and more luxurious than it’s ever been, probably since I was a child. It happened about 10 years ago. I had been experiencing hair lossr since my mid 30’s and couldn’t figure out what was wrong. I thought I had healthy hair, afterall the shampoo I was using was 80% Organic Aloe Vera. But… the shampoo also contained the ingredient common in most hair and skin care products at that time, and still is in many commercial products - SLS or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

You’d think that you would be taking every precaution to avoid harmful ingredients in your shanpoo if you purchase a brand from a health foods store, wouldn’t you? Not so with the ingredient sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate (SLS). As I mentioned the shampoo that I used for many years contained 80% aloe vera, and also contained SLS.

You’d think that since the word is out, the precaution would be taken by manufacturers to remove the ingredient, right? Think again, and check the ingredients in your shampoo… and your toothpaste too. (Yup!)

I now wash my hair with natural vinegar, it disinfects as it cleans and leaves my hair bouncy and shiny without completely stripping it of it’s natural oils so I never have a problem with dry split ends either. Read your shampoo labels
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |