Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Orlane Morning Recovery Concentrate
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat May 28, 2005 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this every day since I got back from San Diego and before then I've used it on and off as well. I'm loving it!

First of all I must thank Pudoodles for recommending this to me in the first place as a good serum to make you look human in the morning after little sleep. Sadly, I've had those exact problems the last week as I dealt with jetlag and also catching up on work and EDS. When I got back I remembered about this little bottle and what Pudoodles said and I have been using it since then.

As I said, I have actually used this before in the mornings and thought it was quite good but nothing exceptional. It's not until I was really run down and my skin was showing it that using this serum really showed how good a product it really is - particularly around the eye area. The bottle is quite small (15ml) but you only need a little bit and, let's face it, you won't be using it everyday, just when you need it. It does seem to make my skin more radiant and rested in the mornings. It really does help with the undereye area as well. I didn't have bad dark circles this week (surprisingly) but the whole eye area was just looking very dull - almost grey and deflated, with veins more prominent that usually. The recovery concentrate certainly has helped to make the area look more alive.

As far as texture goes, this is a clear gel with a slight yellowy tinge to it. I only need one pump to do my whole face and it sinks in pretty much straight away. Apart from making my skin feel smoother, I don't feel anything else on the skin - it bascially disappears.

The only downside to this is that I've been complaining to people at work about how tired and run-down I feel and they just look at me and tell me that I must be exaggerating because I look really radiant and healthy Bad Grin I have also started using BeneFit HighBeam again and also a new blush so that will also play a part in their comments I guess, but I am impressed with the Orlane serum. When I use this up my next Orlane purchase (I have always liked Orlane products....) will be the Anti-Fatigue Skin Recovery Serum. I would really like to see how the two compare. The Anti-Fatigue Skin Recovery Serum gets great reviews plus one of my friends, who has issues with spending $$ on skincare, continues to buy this. This is the only pricy product she buys and that has to say something! Razz

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Orlane B21 Morning Recovery Concentrate (15 ml)
Orlane B21 Morning Recovery Concentrate (15 ml)

Non-greasy gel with Bio-Energic complex, ginseng and armoise extracts, pansy extract, amino acids for moisture, and soybean extract. Stimulates cell energy, regenerates, smoothes and firms and promotes surface micro-circulation. Genuine instant morning "face lift". When the skin looks lifeless and the complexion appears dull, it needs Morning Recovery Concentrate, an extraordinary activator of the surface microcirculation that invigorates the skin, revives the complexion, and exercises an immediate "lift-effect". The skin regains a whole new vitality; the complexion is radiant. The ideal product to help you wake up in beauty, and for "instant radiance". Its fluid, non-oily texture penetrates in seconds. To be used before the B 21 day treatments.

Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 30, 2005 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Yay, Mabsy! I am *so* glad you like it! I just love that I can throw it in my purse and if I am extra tired and have to spend the evening out, I can mix a bit with my foundation to help give my skin a boost! I am *so* with you re: the effect on the eye area..this stuff is just great for instant revitalization of that area...and it sure is a great jet-lag repair treatment! I've never tried the Anti-Fatigue recovery serum...I'll have to give that a try....Again, I'm so glad you liked it, Mabsy! Very Happy
Pudoodles
Mabsy

Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles - I'm having a bit of a problem weaning myself off this. My skin is looking really good at the moment and I think I might just continue to use this until I use it up Embarassed I'll let you know how the Anti-Fatigue recovery serum is once I try it Wink

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Full ingredient listing as posted on my sample:

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine Glutamate, Arginine Aspartate, Lysine Aspartate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, BHA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Proplyparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linool, Geraniol.
amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to revive an old thread but I was wondering if this product is still around? Has there been a name change? There is something called Anagenese 25+ Morning Recovery Concentrate, is that the same formulation?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |