Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Avocado DIY Face Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Younghair2010

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hello I make these face mask at home and they really work they make your skin really glow and smooth. Okay so here are the things you need.

Ingredients:

Avacados

Milk ( Of your Choice) I use 2 percent

Honey

Eggs

Rose Bud Steam

Olive Oil

Okay okay so now that we have that out of the way here is how you do this mask. this is how you prepare the mask.

1. Take one Avocado cut it and in food processor.and One to two eggs yolk and all.

2.Next you will put milk. ( Depends on how much mask you want to make)

3. Then you will be about 3-4 tsp of olive oil. It is according to how dry your skin is then you will need to put about 5-8

4. Once all your ingredients are in there you may now blend it all together.

Okay now I will tell you how to put the mask on for glowing skin.You can start with an unclean face because the Avocado will go in a clean your pores.

1.The mask that you just made up you may now put onto your face.It is not a thick mask so there is nothing wrong it is just a very thin mask.

2.Now wash the mask off with hot water and cleanse the face.

3.Next you will take about one cup of honey put it into a microwaveable container and heat it for about ten to twelve seconds.

4.Now that the honey is heated you may put it onto your face. All over the face but try to avoid the eye area.Let it stay on for about twenty to thirty seconds.

5.You will now wash the honey off of your face once again with the hot water.

6.Now take the olive oil I use Extra Vigin, and rub it all over you face.Now you are not done it may feel like you skin is smooth and soft but there are two more steps.

7.Now with the rose buds that is just what I use you can use any tea that is healthy like a green tea or something that you prefer. You will get a large pot and fill it with water and let the water get to a very high boil.You will now open the tea bag of your choice and put it into the boiling water.I also had sea salt or Kosher Salt to clean the skin for this step you will understand later.

8.So after I have put the tea,salt,and water into a pot and it is on a high boil you will now take your towel put it over the pot and steam your face.The will go in and seal all of the antioxidants that you just put onto you face.

9.You are done now will have a nice glow to your skin, you can do this twice a week.I will say the first time you do it you will have pimples on your face because it has went in and cleansed your pores. If you feel like you need more moistzier to your face after this step you may do so.

I really hope this helps I know this helps my skin now matter what type of skin you have it works for all type.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
hi Younghair2010,

welcome to EDS! Very Happy

thank you for that home mask. it looks fairly easy, and that's a good thing! if there is extra mask made, i'm sure i could use it on my body too. right?

i've been reading up on DIY masks... similar to your's with natural ingredients. i've been experimenting with baby steps, and trying them on my face and whole body (after dry brushing).

let us know if you have more! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
yes, got your pm.
thank you for sharing your recipe with all of us.

its beautiful mask. i love love the avocado in it!! it felt wonderful!
thanks again! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like a very nurturing mask. Have used avocado in the past to make a make but everyone always eats it on me Sad
Tony1
5% products discount

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Can't wait to try it! I love this kind of stuff Very Happy Keep it coming
azwildcats7
5% products discount

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried this in the past, it kinda worked
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Tried it last night, it made the skin quite soft, would definitely use it again and you can eat the left overs Very Happy

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Do you need to wash or your face after steam. Or just let the olive oil on your face?

Younghair2010 wrote:
Hello I make these face mask at home and they really work they make your skin really glow and smooth. Okay so here are the things you need.

Ingredients:

Avacados

Milk ( Of your Choice) I use 2 percent

Honey

Eggs

Rose Bud Steam

Olive Oil

Okay okay so now that we have that out of the way here is how you do this mask. this is how you prepare the mask.

1. Take one Avocado cut it and in food processor.and One to two eggs yolk and all.

2.Next you will put milk. ( Depends on how much mask you want to make)

3. Then you will be about 3-4 tsp of olive oil. It is according to how dry your skin is then you will need to put about 5-8

4. Once all your ingredients are in there you may now blend it all together.

Okay now I will tell you how to put the mask on for glowing skin.You can start with an unclean face because the Avocado will go in a clean your pores.

1.The mask that you just made up you may now put onto your face.It is not a thick mask so there is nothing wrong it is just a very thin mask.

2.Now wash the mask off with hot water and cleanse the face.

3.Next you will take about one cup of honey put it into a microwaveable container and heat it for about ten to twelve seconds.

4.Now that the honey is heated you may put it onto your face. All over the face but try to avoid the eye area.Let it stay on for about twenty to thirty seconds.

5.You will now wash the honey off of your face once again with the hot water.

6.Now take the olive oil I use Extra Vigin, and rub it all over you face.Now you are not done it may feel like you skin is smooth and soft but there are two more steps.

7.Now with the rose buds that is just what I use you can use any tea that is healthy like a green tea or something that you prefer. You will get a large pot and fill it with water and let the water get to a very high boil.You will now open the tea bag of your choice and put it into the boiling water.I also had sea salt or Kosher Salt to clean the skin for this step you will understand later.

8.So after I have put the tea,salt,and water into a pot and it is on a high boil you will now take your towel put it over the pot and steam your face.The will go in and seal all of the antioxidants that you just put onto you face.

9.You are done now will have a nice glow to your skin, you can do this twice a week.I will say the first time you do it you will have pimples on your face because it has went in and cleansed your pores. If you feel like you need more moistzier to your face after this step you may do so.

I really hope this helps I know this helps my skin now matter what type of skin you have it works for all type.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |