Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross BAdaptive SuperFoods Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
*~~~~~~~DIY skincare recipe & discussion thread~~~~~~~~*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:10 am      Reply with quote
i've never used a dry shampoo, per se, but i've started to use body powder (dr h's - not diy, but one of these days i'll get around to it...baking soda, arrowroot powder, clay, etc., i'm thinking) around my crown to combat the oilies. now, i have black hair, and the trick i've found is to use a brush, like a large makeup powder brush. i pour some powder on, and tamp it down so the powder gets down into the brush and i don't get big white spots as the powder kinda gets distributed slowly by the brush (think of applying loose minerals).

lamicuz.
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know...I know people use those dry shampoos, but I'd rather just wash my hair! I would think they would make your hair look more dirty. Especially the one recipe with the flour in it. Oil+flour=roux! I would think it would just get gummy. I don't know...when someone else tries it, review it & let us know! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:14 am      Reply with quote
pbsadhaka wrote:
Carrie,
Just curious...have you tried any of these dry shampoo recipes? How did you like them?
I havent tried them myself, simply because I like to shampoo my hair every day or my scalp gets all itchy (although I dont have the dandruff that typically accompanies an itchy scalp!), but I do know someone who has used the dry shampoo recipes:

My mom takes care of my 90-something year old grandmother, and the last time she was hospitalized (had to get three toes amputated due to complications from diabetes) so was obviously not ambulatory so my mom had to give her sponge baths in bed and used the dry shampoo on Mimi every day for about a week, until my grandmother was able to hobble on her walker and get into the walk-in shower.

The dry shampoo did its job, which is to say that it kept my grandmothers oily scalp under control until she was able to bathe and wash her hair the normal way, but IMHO there is nothing that can take the place of actually shampooing your hair with water and (liquid) shampoo. The dry shampoo is a good solution in emergency situations when you cant get to the shower but I certainly wouldnt use it otherwise....

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
huh! That's interesting Carrie! Thanks! Smile I've heard of dry shampoos before, but never knew anyone who actually used it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I've tried dry shampoos before but have always had the same problem with them. If you have dark hair, the powder seems to make it look greish and dull. Years ago I saw some *colored* dry shampoos but haven't seen them since.

Bumble and Bumble has coloured dry shampoos, I have the red one and I've used a couple times to add volume, not to clean it or absorb oil. I have an extremely dry scalp even though my skin is rather oily.

I think it's mosly cornstarch with colour and a fragrance. Plus, a cool dispenser that helps get it into the hair without making much of a mess.

It's in the Styling->Specialty section atwww.bumbleandbumble.com Smile

Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Lolli wrote:
Bumble and Bumble has coloured dry shampoos, I have the red one and I've used a couple times to add volume, not to clean it or absorb oil. I have an extremely dry scalp even though my skin is rather oily.

Cool! The brown one sounds good. I don't like the sound of "coat hair evenly with light layer of styling wax" to make the product adhere though. I think the last thing I want to do is add wax to oily hair. I believe that it would make the powder stick and make the hair matte but I don't know if the hair/scalp would feel to nice after that... Do you use the wax to make it stick or do you just use it by itself?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

Cool! The brown one sounds good. I don't like the sound of "coat hair evenly with light layer of styling wax" to make the product adhere though. I think the last thing I want to do is add wax to oily hair. I believe that it would make the powder stick and make the hair matte but I don't know if the hair/scalp would feel to nice after that... Do you use the wax to make it stick or do you just use it by itself?

Ugh, I wouldn't add wax before hand either, Mabsy. I just used it on my blow dried hair with nothing else. And I keep it away from my scalp because my powder is bright red. I work it in and sort of mess it up, it adds texture and a bit of volume. I don't like how my hair feels afterward but it looks cool. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
back tracking quite a bit. All the Brits that are having trouble getting hold of distilled water, I have found the perfect thing. I got myself a cheap veg steamer from Tesco 12.99 and when steaming veg in it noticed that the steamed (distilled) water collects in a tray. So ding went my brain and I am going to clean it up and make myself some pure distilled water. Much cheaper than buying online or buying one of those proper machines. I have a water filtered tap on my sink anyway, so I think I should have pretty pure water at the end of the day. Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if you could mix L-Ascorbic Acid crystals in with your moisturizer or serum just like Philosphy's Hope and a Prayer Vitamin C powder? Any one know if there is anything else to Hope and a Prayer apart from vitamin c?
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Or do you think it's possible to mix Vit C crystals with Dr Hauschka Normalising Day Oil? Think

Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi

I just came across this forum and am really impressed with what you all have come up with. I was wondering if anyone knows a DIY recipe for those expensive exfoliating creams I blaze through?

Scrubs are great but I find unless I use exfoliating cream my skin is flaky in places.

You rub on the cream let it sit briefly then rub it off and your dead skin just rolls off. I love them but may have to get a second mortgage to support my habit Embarassed

Thanks Voodoo
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Voodoo wrote:
Hi

I just came across this forum and am really impressed with what you all have come up with. I was wondering if anyone knows a DIY recipe for those expensive exfoliating creams I blaze through?

Scrubs are great but I find unless I use exfoliating cream my skin is flaky in places.

You rub on the cream let it sit briefly then rub it off and your dead skin just rolls off. I love them but may have to get a second mortgage to support my habit Embarassed

Thanks Voodoo
It sounds like you are talking about some enzymatic masks. Can you provide the names of some of the products you are talking about and we can see if any of us can post a recipe for you? One possibility is the homemade version of Dr. Hauschkas Cleansing Cream and the recipe can be found on pg 1 of this thread.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Hello

Carekate I have just read hundreds of posts on different threads here and for some reason your name keeps registering in my head as "Carrot Cake" Laughing . I knew good advice would come everytime I "saw" Carrot Cake. Sorry!

What I use currently is Adrian Arpels Vegetable Peel. It's a small container that's about $25-$30 depending on if you can catch a promotional sale, etc. On my legs I used a similar cream when sugaring my legs to ward off ingrown hairs by Alexandria.

Enzyme masks? It's not really a mask just a cream that you rub off quite quickly but I'd be interested to know recipes for anything like this, including masks.I will re-investigate the recipe you mentioned as well.

Thanks again!
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:50 am      Reply with quote
I was on ebay and saw this homemade chemical peels and thought wow I wonder what it is. So I paid the dollar and received this information. So now I am sharing with everyone else being that once I started surfing the info was also on several websites such as http://www.care2.com/channels/solutions/home/109 http://www.chardanbeauty.com/natural_skin_peels
http://www.smartskincare.com/nocostcare/diyhome.html www.care2.com/channels/solutions/home/109

Enjoy!!

Alpha hydroxy acid Home Remedies

Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) skin care products are easy to make at home because they are made of fruit and other ingredients we may have in the frig or kitchen cupboards.

Fruit acids are great for the skin because they loosen the glue between dead skin cells, and the cells fall away, leaving the face very smooth and soft. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to produce fabulous results for your skin that you would imagine only the most expensive and sophisticated products you could buy could do. Not only that, but AHAs are found in fruit and vegetables you may already have in your kitchen or growing in your garden, so you dont need to worry about any synthetic chemicals that may cause harm. The famed beauty Cleopatra unknowingly used the benefit of AHAs on her skin when she bathed in milk.

Alpha Hydroxy Skin Peel Recipe
Note: when using this peel for the first time, keep for only 1-2 minutes to make sure there is no skin irritation.

Ingredients: 1 cup fresh pineapple; half-a-cup fresh papaya; 2 tablespoons honey.

This gentle peel is based on active substances found in two tropical fruits, pineapple and papaya. Pineapple contains bromelain and papaya contains papain. Both are proteases, natural enzymes that can break up proteins. When applied to the skin in small amounts (i.e. the amounts naturally found in pineapple and papaya), these enzymes help gently remove dead cells from skin surface producing mild peeling effect. Pineapple and papaya also contain alpha-hydroxy acids that provide additional benefits. Honey is added to increase moisturizing effect of the treatment.

Preparation: Puree pineapple and papaya in a blender or otherwise. Add honey and mix thoroughly.

Usage: Wash your face, and then apply the mixture to your skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for no more than 5 minutes (less if you have sensitive skin), then rinse with cool water. When done, apply a moisturizer. Don't use more than once a week.

More ingredients that can be used as remedies:

Try any of the following fruit acids, but always take care to avoid your eyes. Avoid using these homemade peels if your skin is sunburned, and before going into the sun.

Malic acid: Apples, vinegar, applesauce, cider.

Lactic acid: Buttermilk, yogurt, powdered skim milk, sour cream, blackberries, tomatoes

Tartaric Acid: Grapes, grape juice, wine, cream of tartar

Citric Acid: Citrus fruits such as lemons, limes, grapefruit, and orange

Glycolic acid: Sugar cane

All you need is about one half a teaspoon of liquid per face cleansing. You can freshly squeeze the juice of one lemon, for example, and refrigerate the leftovers for the rest of the week. Just dab some of the juice onto your fingers and pat on your face. Leave on for 10 minutes or so before rinsing. If you are in a rush, just cut a grape or strawberry in half-whatever you happen to have on hand-and rub it over your skin; let the juice set for a few minutes, and then rinse.

Additional Recipes containing Alpha Hydroxy Acid

Yogurt & Oatmeal mask

Ingredients: 2 tbsp. plain yogurt; 1 tbsp. oatmeal; 1 tbsp honey

Yogurt contains lactic acid (an alpha-hydroxy acid) and a number of nutrients that may mildly stimulate collagen production in the skin. Oatmeal and honey act as moisturizers.

Preparation: Simply mix ingredients together to form a paste. To avoid clumps, you may grind oatmeal into a powder (using a coffee grinder, for instance) before mixing it with other ingredients.

Usage: Wash your face. Massage face with the paste in a circular motion. Keep on for a minute or two then rinse off

Yogurt and aloe healing mask

Ingredients: 1/2 cup plain yogurt; 2 tbsp aloe gel (or a fresh aloe leaf)

Yogurt contains lactic acid (an alpha-hydroxy acid) and a number of nutrients that may mildly stimulate collagen production in the skin. Aloe is a good moisturizer, and contains anti-inflammatory substances. This masque is good for irritated, sensitive skin.

Preparation: Simply mix ingredients together to form a paste. (Aloe gel can be purchased in a health food store. Alternatively, you can take a fresh aloe leaf, remove the skin and mash the pulp.

Usage: Wash your face. Massage face with the paste in a circular motion. Keep on for a minute or two then rinse off
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:01 am      Reply with quote
All these are great, queenbluebee!! Thank you Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Oooh, thanks QueenBlueBee those sound great! And I think those are exactly the type of exfoliating creams that new member Voodoo was asking about so Im sure that she and her credit card/checkbook will be grateful for all the money youve saved her! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:05 am      Reply with quote
No problem ladies--I'm glad my buck was worth it. Laughing
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Lemon Toner
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 cup distilled water
2/3 cup witch hazel

Combine all ingredients. Pour into a clean bottle or decorative cosmetics container. Shake well before using. Apply with a clean cotton ball. (hmmm, my favorite)

Pine Toner

2 cups fresh pine needles
1 cup distilled water
1/2 cup witch hazel

Place pine needles in small saucepan with distilled water. Bring water to boil. Allow water to cool completely then strain and discard pine needles. Add witch hazel and stir well. Pour into a clean bottle or decorative capped container. Apply to skin with a cotton ball. Store in a cool dark place.

(mom's favorite and she used to make pine needle tea when we were sick YUCK!)

Rose Water & Glycerine Astringent

1/2 pint olive oil
1 ounce rose water
a few drops of glycerin
1 ounce vodka
**For those with dry skin)
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Teeth Whitening

Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and a tsp of salt. Make a paste. Apply this on the yellowish tint.

Toothpaste

Mix 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with a few drops of peppermint oil (the peppermint oil that is used for baking).

It works..my little one likes this better than toothpaste says it doesn't make his tummy hurt if he swallows toothpaste by accident.
Voodoo

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you indeed Queenbluebee (my mind sees Queenblueberry Laughing . I must really have the munchies every time I come on this site where innocent member's names turn into snacks! Sorry)

These peels look great. I think the collagen kick they can give would be good for stretch marks don't you think?

***Or does anybody have DIY recipes for stretch marks specifically?***

I have read in a couple of places that a quick, cheap peel can be done using "Miracle Whip" a low fat type mayonnaise. You apply it to the area let it sit some moments then you just rub it off along with the top dead skin!
Sounds worth a try but I would hope the scent wouldn't linger on your skin too much. I guess you could soften your skin in bath, dry off, use miracle whip, then shower off any residue with a scented shower gel.

Thanks again!
Voodoo
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Body wrapping is a therapeutic treatment that is used to detoxify the body using simple all natural ingredients. These simple readily available ingredients have been used over the years traditionally to tighten and tone the skin and help stimulate the body to rid itself of trapped toxins, excess fat and excessive trapped lymph fluids. This detoxification improves the appearance of cellulite, creates inch loss, and helps tighten and tone the skin.

HERBAL BODY WRAP RECIPE

Mix a cup of corn oil with 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice and 2 teaspoons dried thyme. Massage into hip, thigh, and buttock areas. Cover with plastic wrap to lock in body heat.

(For extra results lay a heating pad over each area for five minutes)

CLAY BODY WRAP RECIPE

1 cup bentonite or green clay
1/4 cup sea salt
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups water

Boil water and add sea salt until it is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Adjust the water if necessary to form a wet paste. Rub the mixture over your entire body and cover yourself with thin towels or a clean white sheet. Most salons will recommend that you use proper wrapping sheets as the compaction helps to squeeze the tissues together for greater results. Lay in the tub for a minimum of 45 min. to one hour.

Cellulite and Fat Fighting Ingredient Tips

Coffee Grounds

Rub coffee grounds on cellulite/fat area before taking a shower every night. The coffee helps firm the area and lessen that "cheese" look.

WHY?

Caffeine is the first ingredient in most cellulite treatments. The same way caffeine gets us moving in the morning, it can also help to get our fat cells moving. This trick, employed by famous models and beauty contestants, involves rubbing warm coffee grounds into the cellulite-laden areas of your legs, using your hands or a loofah mitt. To intensify the treatment, take a rolling pin and roll the area to further smooth out the cellulite

Drink Green Tea Daily

WHY?

According to research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition "consumption of green tea produces thermogenesis and increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans.
Green tea is an active ingredient used in many of the top weight loss products. When a weight loss product claims it contains natural ingredients, green tea is nearly always in the list. Did you know that?

Essential Oils for fighting Cellulite and Fat

Buy essential oils (they are cheap on Ebay) and use them for a massage everyday. If you hate the feel of oil, try adding the oils in a cream which you use as your moisturizer. A simple way to do this is to buy a fragrance-free lotion or cream (available at health food stores) and add 20 drops of essential oils per ounce of the product.

WHY?

The "bumps" of cellulite are composed of fat, cellular wastes and water. The oils used to counteract the condition improve circulation, strengthen connective tissues, encourage the elimination of wastes and fight fluid retention.

Experiment with the following oils: (Always use a carrier oil)

Defeat your cellulite and fatty areas with:

Basil, birch, cedar wood, clary sage, coriander, cypress, fennel, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, orange, patchouli, pine, rosemary, and thyme.

Always keep in mind, the essential oils need to be mixed ALWAYS with a carrier oil*.
It is very dangerous to use essential oils on their own on your skin without mixing them with carrier oil. Please use caution

What are Carrier Oils?
*Carrier oils also referred to as base oils or vegetable oils are used to dilute essential oils, CO2s and absolutes before applying to the skin. They “carry” the essential oil onto the skin. Different carrier oils offer different properties and the choice of carrier oil can depend on the therapeutic benefit being sought.

Examples of carrier oils are sweet almond, apricot kernel, grape seed, avocado, peanut, olive, pecan, macadamia nut, sesame, evening primrose, walnut and wheat germ.

Special Cellulite Massaging Oil

5 drops fennel oil
4 drops rosemary oil
2 drops juniper oil
4 drops lavender oil
Add these oils in 20 ml of carrier oil.

Massage into affected area daily.

Moisturizer Cellulite Rub

2 drops bay oil
2 drops lemon oil
4 drops lavender oil
Add these oils in 20 ml of sesame oil.

Massage into affected area daily.

Cellulite Cream

Add Algae Powder to any of your favorite body lotion/cream. This combination will help reduce cellulite and water retention and it also aids in the reduction of toxins and stress. Adding 2 tablespoons of this powder to your bath will leave both your body and mind free of impurities.
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately there is nothing out there on the market that will make stretch marks disappearr (except laser). The overall skin condition before the stretch marks appeared, cannot be reversed once they are there.

Cocoa butter is excellent and very replenshing to alot of the skins natural oils, and vitamin E is excellent in this area as well. My sister loves cocoa butter and credits it to why she has none on her stomach (after 4 kids) today although her doctor says it's the oils and massaging so you could basically use any lotion and get the same results.
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:37 am      Reply with quote
Voodoo wrote:
***Or does anybody have DIY recipes for stretch marks specifically?***
Voodoo
I am not sure if these work but you can give it a try. However, I recently asked my pregnant neighbor and she informed me she uses and used flaxseed oil and hempseed oil (obtainable at health food store or vitamin section). Here mome told her to use it so far no stretch marks.

Recipe 1
Coffee bean grounds
regular hand lotion

Ground coffee into a powder substance and mix it with any regular hand lotion. Rub into stretch marks for about60 seconds and wipe off coffee grounds with a warm moist towel.do this about twice a day if possible.

Recipe 2

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Vitamin E oil

This is to help prevent stretch marks while you are pregnant. Put Olive oil on all areas that could be affected by stretch marks twice a day. Once after a shower and once before bed. Put vitamin E oil on after a shower.

Recipe 3
Ingredients: You will need Castor Oil, Plastic Rap, Heating Pad,and 20 Minutes.

First Rub pleanty of Castor oil on the place that you have the stretch marks. Then rap it with plastic rap. Place heating pad on as hot as you can don't over do it either but hot. Leave it on for about 20 to 25 minutes. Do this until you reach your desired of fadeness.

Recipe 4
Ingredients: prepration h
Instructions: Apply prepration h on stomach, breast, butt and any where else you have stretch marks.
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Homemade Hair Remover

1 cup of honey
3/4 cup of molasses
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. lemon juice

Be sure to heat it up enough to where its not too hot. Stir, apply to area you want to wax and remove it with linen strips.

For those ladies who love waxing but hate to spend the $$$ on a wax from the salon.
It costs only pennies on the dollar to make and it really works!
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've been experimenting a lot lately. I make my own almond paste cleansing cream from CareKate's recipe (like Dr H's) I had some mold Shock growing after I hadn't used my pot in approx a week so I now I use my ground up almonds and this product to make a nice really thick paste:
http://store.yahoo.com/cranberrylane/body-care-refills-skin-care-complex.html And have never had a problem since!

Here's the preservative description and ingredients, it smells pretty strongly of rosemary is sort of light green coloured:

"A blend of botanical ingredients and contains natural preservatives like Rosemary Extract to help prolong the shelf life of your Creams, Lotions, cleansers, toners and other skin care products."

Ingredients: "A blend of Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vegetable Glycerin, Witch Hazel & Rosemary and Green Tea Extract, Soy Protein, Kelp Powder, Sorbitol (a sugar like material derived from Mountain berry ash), Vitamin A and C. Co Q10 natural enzyme (Derived from yeast), and Distilled Water"

I've been makin my own toner now for the last couple of weeks based on the Cranberry Lane recipes, I change the herbs and oils quite a bit to suit my needs though.

http://www.cranberrylane.com/recipes-face-care.htm

Here is my Calming Toner recipe:

1/2 cup filtered water
3 tablespoons dried chamomile flowers
2 tsp Skin Care Complex
4 tsps Aloe Vera gel
40 drops of organic green tea extract in vegie gycerine

Steep the chamomile and water until cool, strain. Add all ingredients together and shake up.

I just got my xanthan gum today so I made this but haven't used it yet:

Calming Cleanser
1 tbsp chamomile flowers
1/2 cup filtered water
1 tsp Skin Care Complex
10 drops jojoba oil
2 tsp Aloe Vera gel
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum

Steep the chamomile in the h20 until cool and strain. Add all liquid ingredients, then add xanthan gum. Whisk up, it will get really thick like pudding.

I would have added chamomile oil too but it's upstairs in the bathroom and I was too lazy to go get it. Laughing I love gel cleanser, I find foaming ones irritate, I will report back after I've used it. Smile

I've choosen all of my ingredients specifically because they are non-comedogenic some have anti-irritant (chamomile, green tea, aloe, glycerin) and anti-oxidents (green tea) properties as well. I don't find the rosemary in the preservative product irritates my skin at all, I'm thinking the end percentage it quite low. I does add a spicey smell to the products I'm not sure I'm too fond of!

When my Skin Care Complex is gone, I'm going to order a perservative that is odour and colourless fromwww.oshun.ca.

If anyone tries these recipes, please let me know how they turn out! I've mixed up the toner without the preservative but only use it for that day and keep it in the fridge.

Happy formulating everyone!! Smile

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross BAdaptive SuperFoods Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |