Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SRS Micro Meso Roller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone has tried? I've heard it is made in France, with 450 needles. My friend's friend has tried it once (1mm) and said it's not pain at all even without using numbing cream.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:11 am      Reply with quote
I have placed my order, will update.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 am      Reply with quote
I have Dr. Roller 0.25 and 0.5mm, as I don't want to use numbing cream so end-up both are sitting in the cabinet after trying for a while.

Got the new version SRS 1mm roller (the seller told me it is made in France, but the package said it is made in Belgium). It does not hurt even without numbing,I have used it for 2 weeks, and the fine lines under eyes have obviously diminished! I use it for product penetration, can't believe it makes such a big difference. As it does not hurt and not pain (well, a very little but surely can tolerate), I am considering to try 1.5mm! I don't remember how much I paid for Dr. Roller but this one is approx. USD130.

I am using the 1mm, with a special essence from Japan, love love love!
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 am      Reply with quote
wow, Critic..you are using a 1mm special roller that essentially does not hurt w/o numbing cream!
Does your skin bleed whe you use it..is it irritated or inflammed afterward?

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
wow, Critic..you are using a 1mm special roller that essentially does not hurt w/o numbing cream!
Does your skin bleed whe you use it..is it irritated or inflammed afterward?

It does not hurt at all, face is red after rollng, I usually roll 10 mins (actually don't know if it is enough) I can keep on doing it as it is not hurt. The redness will go away the next day or after 2-3 hours. Comparing with Dr. Roller 0.5mm, I will use 'comfortable' to describe this 1mm SRS!
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Here is part of the product description:

This version is designed to punch holes in the stratum corneum, the outer layer of the epidermis. The roller is designed to puncture this layer not deeper than that. So there is no danger of a significantly enhanced penetration into the lower dermis and the bloodstream.

The needle-tips are so fine. They hardly can be seen with bare eye, and only penetrate the epidermis and cannot reach the dermis. The infiltration channels are closed in less than one hour after the treatment.

The treatment is free of pain. The tiny holes made by he roller dissapear in minutes. You can use the roller daily without any damage to your skin. Do not use the roller if the skin is already damaged by injury or sunburn .
claudietta
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:26 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
Here is part of the product description:

This version is designed to punch holes in the stratum corneum, the outer layer of the epidermis. The roller is designed to puncture this layer not deeper than that. So there is no danger of a significantly enhanced penetration into the lower dermis and the bloodstream.

The needle-tips are so fine. They hardly can be seen with bare eye, and only penetrate the epidermis and cannot reach the dermis. The infiltration channels are closed in less than one hour after the treatment

The treatment is free of pain. The tiny holes made by he roller disappear in minutes. You can use the roller daily without any damage to your skin. Do not use the roller if the skin is already damaged by injury or sunburn .

hello critic,
l would like so much to try this microdermarroling! where can l find it? may you post a link?
yhanyou to much to share this new! Wink
claudietta
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 am      Reply with quote
hello critic,
l would like so much to try this microdermarroling! where can l find it? may you post a link?
yhanyou to much to share this new!
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 am      Reply with quote
claudietta wrote:
hello critic,
yhanyou to much to share this new!

Hi, I bought it from a Beauty Salon/Spa in Hong Kong, seems the regional HQ is in Singapore.

Here is the link :www.srs-solution.com
With today's technology, I believe more advanced version will be available in the market soon.
neondaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi Critic! wave
Nice to see you!

So come this doesn't hurt? I can't quite believe it. I've stopped using my dermaroller because of the down time and the pain.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:57 am      Reply with quote
neondaze wrote:
Hi Critic! wave
Nice to see you!

So come this doesn't hurt? I can't quite believe it. I've stopped using my dermaroller because of the down time and the pain.

how are you? Trust me, it does not hurt. I tried to roll 10 time on one area last night, I can tolerate the pain. I am thinking to buy one 1.5mm to roll the scar on my knee. I fell off from escalator 8 years ago, still have 2 horrible scars.
claudietta
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
neondaze wrote:
Hi Critic! wave
Nice to see you!

how are you? Trust me, it does not hurt. I tried to roll 10 time on one area last night, I can tolerate the pain. I am thinking to buy one 1.5mm to roll the scar on my knee. I fell off from escalator 8 years ago, still have 2 horrible scars.

hello critic!
thankyou so much for the link, l've just messager the company to ask how to buy their device! l'm waiting for an answer from them!
l'm thinking that if it do not hurt so much is because the needles are really very fine...this is a very important thing, more fine the needle are more they will work better...l'm going to try it on my harm, to see how it react my skin that sometimes if l screech it develops dark spot... l'm so exiting to try this roller!!!!
l'll keep u update
thankyou again Wink
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:07 am      Reply with quote
i'm going to email the company, too, Critic, and see if it's available to buy from the USA. ...i still do the tanaka massage everyday and have appreciated your other suggestions, like bone massage...so am attracted to trying this roller (i haven't been attracted to doing any dermarolling up to now)

if i can purchase it i'll start on my arm also, like Claudette, and see how it feels...as i tend to be ultra sensitive to physical pain.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
The company has told me that they can ship from Singapore, the price is much cheaper than buying from the Beauty Spa!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
The company has told me that they can ship from Singapore, the price is much cheaper than buying from the Beauty Spa!

What is the website? If it is somewhere within the few posts (I do see the spa one) my apologies. I had a meltdown today and I feel that the "thing" that is up near the top of my head took a vacation. Bookkeeping related so I went down stairs and had a good cry. Felt good!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
critic wrote:

What is the website? If it is somewhere within the few posts (I do see the spa one) my apologies. I had a meltdown today and I feel that the "thing" that is up near the top of my head took a vacation. Bookkeeping related so I went down stairs and had a good cry. Felt good!

Awwwww, that's not good, Frodo! Although having a good cry is. Wink And tomorrow is a new day.

I am interested in this too and have the link very handy:www.srs-solution.com
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
critic wrote:

I am sorry Frodo, I know over the last few years I have had those meltdowns over a few major issues and it's understandable! Hope that cry helped a lot, plus a piece of chocolate? Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Frodo wrote:
critic wrote:

I am sorry Frodo, I know over the last few years I have had those meltdowns over a few major issues and it's understandable! Hope that cry helped a lot, plus a piece of chocolate? Smile

Thank you Dark Moon and Havana8, I am feeling much much better. You were right on about the chocolate, works wonders, I always felt it was brain food. And for dinner I made a decadent pizza and lettuce wedges. (for those that are a bit younger, lettuce wedges I think came out in the 60's if not earlier) My HB loves it when I serve it.

I'm thinking about ordering this. Want to keep on topic. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:33 am      Reply with quote
Own.doc site have done some research on these and apparently its all hype. Its no pain no gain so do be careful before handing over your hard earned money. I think too many of us have suffered at the hands of companies who try to fool us.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Zelda, what is own.doc site? I tries to google but w/no success..it would help be to research if i understood what the site is about (or if you posted he address)...

meanwhile I'm basing my interest on Critic's review of how the product works for her..as other methods she has reviewed have been very right/extremely helpful for me..and of course it depends upon the price...(and ultimately my gut feeling/intuition when i go to actually purchase it!)

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Zelda, what is own.doc site? I tries to google but w/no success..it would help be to research if i understood what the site is about (or if you posted he address)...

meanwhile I'm basing my interest on Critic's review of how the product works for her..as other methods she has reviewed have been very right/extremely helpful for me..and of course it depends upon the price...(and ultimately my gut feeling/intuition when i go to actually purchase it!)

You may want to read this before you spend your money.

http://forum.owndoc.com/showthread.php?277-SRS-Micro-Meso-Roller
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 am      Reply with quote
thanks, Rileygirl (and Zelda)..never heard of this own.doc forum before....interesting...

well i have decided not to get it although i believe Critic is getting the results she is...cause i still believe that even w/o penetration the subtle 'prick' or sharp 'feel' of the needles against the skin can cause a certain amount of regeneration in the area..different from pressure caused by our own hands...

but the ultimate reason i won't get it is that it still looks too painful..like the other even better quality (apparently) dermarollers ...and as I posted i am an ultimate baby around physical pain..or even the thought of it!

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I always take my sweet time deciding to take a plunge into new things and since joining over a year ago have waffled back and forth on rolling.
I am still not decided, but no offense to critic, if I do go for it there is no way I would buy this roller for 13$ much less 130$! I think this could be a dangerous tool and the deception about where it was made doesn't sit well with me at all. JMHO

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Actually in looking at the photos at the own.doc forum i remembered a similiar device i had purchased a few years ago from the raw on beauty site

i was interested in it because it was promised NOT to penetrate the skin but just to stimulate it.

i purchased it for $50 but later saw what i believed to be similar (at least the way they looked) items on ebay for much less.

Anyway it didn't penetrate the skin (at least as far as i could tell..perhaps it penetrated lightly in a way not noticeable to me) which is exactly what i was looking for..but it irritated my sensitive facial skin too much...(and my skin looks good..so i only like to use gadgets/products that immediately make it look better)

but i did use it on my neck and on my scalp..especially on the temples..and i liked it for that purpose....i figured it might stimulate hair growth...anyway it felt invigorating.

but then i left town for a few months and forgot all about it...

so after reading this thread i relocated it..and started to use it again for my scalp/temples/neck... and i added my arms this time...a slight tingling feeling on my scalp...a bit of a momentary 'bite' so to speak on my arms..but nothing even scared-of-pain me can't handle...

so thanks, critic for posting this and inadvertently reminding me of this forgotten beauty tool!

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
oh....but you have to roll it very very lightly (prectice w/it for your own skin type) or i'm sure it COULD penetrate your skin (and that does not look very inviting..at least on my device!)

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |