Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
LightStim plus Ageless Secret Gold
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi to all wave . I know there is already a thread on Ageless Secret Gold and that many are discussing the LightStim on that thread. However there are also other discussions regarding ASG and say the use of a mineral lamp or other ways to use ASG.

I am starting this thread because I am using ASG and AALS combo I am not using a mineral lamp and am wanting to compare notes with others who are strictly using their LightStim with ASG. That doesn't mean other input isn't welcome Very Happy

What I am finding so far is that I've NEVER seen such a clarity to my skin. It is like I am finally getting rid of those large pores and aging spots and I'm certain it is the combo because I tried the AALS by itself in the past and didn't observe this type of MOST WELCOME response SO quick like. I also notice glimpses of me in mirrors when out and about and I'm seeing a more "full" faced me. It is very exciting and I am very very hopeful that things will ONLY get better.

I would like to discuss with others what their goals are with ASG and AALS and what progress they are making.

Feel free to jump in.

Thanks
Gidget wave
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Gidget, will this also apply to the BQ? I have both and I wanted to start with the BQ as I think Jim is interested in the response with this particular gizmo.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Well Antonia you are in a great position to try the Lightstim on one side and the BQ on the other and see if you notice a difference. I have several different lights and have experimented a little but not the most scientific approach. I do find that the Lightstim is plumping things up the best. Since there are many members here with different lights maybe they will experiment as well. Call it the LED Ageless Secret Challenge! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Smile I am very concerned about my assymmetry so I will use the same light both sides I think. I don't need anything to increase that. I'm quite proud of myself for being filler-free for over a year. This is a very interesting and exciting challenge.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:54 am      Reply with quote
LOL Antonia I had to stop and think - the BQ is a light Laughing

Please do come here with your results as I'm quite curious to hear from those using LED without a lamp.

Looking forward to your posts!

Gidget
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:03 am      Reply with quote
So excited about this Gidget, Toby and Sis. Thanks for all your happy reviews, which are in themselves motivating Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Oops, I didn't mean the asymmetry of my derrière two posts ago Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 am      Reply with quote
gidget - can you tell us how long you've been using both of these products and what other products are in your routine?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am      Reply with quote
I might pull out my prolight red and give it a go - see if it holds up to the AALS. And Hooray - Antonia. I am so looking forward to knowing your ASG experience.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
gidget - can you tell us how long you've been using both of these products and what other products are in your routine?

I'll tell you my story foxe. I started late in 09 with the LightStim - I was in the midst of designing and building a house, having just moved to a new state and leaving behind our home of 20 years (that we built and loved and where we raised our sons Crying or Very sad ) I had frozen shoulder, menopause, an unemployed son and it was VERY stressful. My face looked SO bad. Anyway, due to menopause, change in diet (I'm usually VERY strict w/my diet but during the building I ate out more often than I should have) I tried the AALS and due to all of the above my response wasn't what I'd hope for as the sides of my face broke out and I had sort of a gaunt look I thought. So I completely put it down for about a year I'd say.

So now I'm in the new house, most of my projects are done, things are better - diet, shoulder, hormones (OTC hormones - not on prescription) and my exercise routine is spot on!

Started Ageless Secret Gold & LightStim back in late Dec I think it was. I got sidetracked for 10+ days when I went out of the country in Feb. but am now back on track. I wake up and do hand and knuckle massage with Squalane on my face. Then I usually exercise (6 mornings a week) After my shower I apply Ageless Secret Gold and sometimes I use a blow dryer and sometimes, when I let my hair air dry I don't bother with the dryer on my face. I next apply sunscreen - Neutrogena I think it is. Sometimes DMAE before sunscreen.

In the evening I wash my face and apply ASG and then I do the LightStim. Oh I do facial exercises 3 days a week (have done them FOR YEARS and YEARS now) Before bed I usually use Every Lipid Serum and sometimes I use Two Timing Tightener on my neck if I remember. Use a frownie nightly.

I had thought of trying some CP's (had tried once before and it was during a hectic time lol - my life story Rolling Eyes) and heard good things about Skin Signals CREAM but after seeing what I'm seeing with Ageless Secret, I don't think I'll need to bother. WHICH saves me $$ and time and cabinet space.

Am NOT breaking out this time with LightStim and best of all I do NOT have the drawn look in my cheeks - or crepey look which is WONDERFUL. Instead, I just look fuller each and every day. The Ageless Secret is like a plumper - like my skin looks more dewy and hydrated. Oh and my "age" spots are fading and that means one thing Dancing - 'dance time'!

So foxe, that was a long post wasn't it Embarassed

BTW, Aprile - if you read this please, I'd love to hear your results since you and I are using same duo without any lamps.

Gidget
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Wow Gidget. So interesting. I love reading other people's histories and routines. I use a lot of different products in addition to my mainsqueeze product. I just wanted to tell you that seven years ago, I developed frozen shoulder in my left arm. It was second only to childbirth, for five months, and I could not raise it at all. I sat on my stairs EVERY NIGHT and cried because I couldn't lie down for the pain. At one point, I was injected with morphine. After three years, I got my range of motion back as this condition is self-limiting as you know. Less than two weeks later, the other shoulder froze. You have my full understanding and sympathy as this is the most debilitating condition.
It's just wonderful what you are seeing with the ASG! I'm so pleased for you Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the wonderful response, gidget.

I'm amazed that you use so few products while being a member of EDS - but then, I noticed that you're a new member (in Dec) >the lightstim must've been one of the first things you found out about, seeing that you bought one close to your join date Wink Let's see if you can hold back on the 'buy' button for other products for very long. LOL

I'm getting very tempted to try out the ASG, but will hold off for a while yet.

thanks again for all the info

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
antonia and gidget - have either of you tried the lightstim (or BQ) on your shoulders?

I've used my AALS on an arthritic finger and it has helped ALOT! It has a mucous cyst on it (which was caused by a bone spur) and was a large bump and painful. a few months ago I started using the AALS on it and the bump (and subsequent pain) has gone down substantially.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Foxe Smile

My frozen shoulders repaired themselves years ago. I now am heaving large weights around again, which is bliss. I am VERY interested in what you wrote about your finger as I have Dupuytren's Contracture and associated knuckle bumps, one of which is quite pronounced and always red and sore.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:20 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
thanks for the wonderful response, gidget.

I'm amazed that you use so few products while being a member of EDS - but then, I noticed that you're a new member (in Dec) >the lightstim must've been one of the first things you found out about, seeing that you bought one close to your join date Wink Let's see if you can hold back on the 'buy' button for other products for very long. LOL

I'm getting very tempted to try out the ASG, but will hold off for a while yet.

thanks again for all the info

Oh it has NOT always been that way! I'm a product junkie! I have a drawer full of bottles and creams that I've tried and given up on. I am finding now that I do NOT need allllllll those products I've tried in the past. I was on Retin-A for many years and I swear it did nothing for me - including fixing any blackheads. I will say that the one constant that has worked for me would be facial exercise - I did Flex Effects for years and years and still do - only I have incorporated others including some I've made up. The AALS was bought a yr prior to my posting on here - I just stopped using it and picked it up again when I joined in Dec. The reason I've never posted on here in the past is that I'm on other online forums and just never had the time. Didn't want to get "hooked" and I see I am now because I really like the forum here!

Also, I truly believe you are what you eat and that is another aspect of skin care I know works.

So for now, I'm not tempted to try anything new - going to keep on with ASG and AALS.

Gidget Very Happy
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Wow Gidget. So interesting. I love reading other people's histories and routines. I use a lot of different products in addition to my mainsqueeze product. I just wanted to tell you that seven years ago, I developed frozen shoulder in my left arm. It was second only to childbirth, for five months, and I could not raise it at all. I sat on my stairs EVERY NIGHT and cried because I couldn't lie down for the pain. At one point, I was injected with morphine. After three years, I got my range of motion back as this condition is self-limiting as you know. Less than two weeks later, the other shoulder froze. You have my full understanding and sympathy as this is the most debilitating condition.
It's just wonderful what you are seeing with the ASG! I'm so pleased for you Smile

Bless your heart Antonia! It was a very painful time for me and I can not imagine having it in BOTH shoulders. I don't think I'd have made it. Thank goodness the old saying "This too shall pass" really is true. Now, I'm swimming again and lifting weights and a LOT happier and one thing, I've learned to have a lot more understanding for anyone with injury or illness. That's a good thing that came from this.

Gidget
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Hi Foxe Smile

My frozen shoulders repaired themselves years ago. I now am heaving large weights around again, which is bliss. I am VERY interested in what you wrote about your finger as I have Dupuytren's Contracture and associated knuckle bumps, one of which is quite pronounced and always red and sore.

Goodness Antonia - my dh has Dupuytren's and found that a whole foods plant based diet helps a LOT.
http://life.ecureme.com/HealthyLiving/NaturalMedicine/n_dupuytren.asp

Good luck to you!!

Gidget
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Oh my, our families have a lot in common, Gidget (at least in the ailments department). Thanks for the link. I am a live food fanatic. Off to make a green smoothie...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:
Oh it has NOT always been that way! I'm a product junkie! I have a drawer full of bottles and creams that I've tried and given up on. I am finding now that I do NOT need allllllll those products I've tried in the past. I was on Retin-A for many years and I swear it did nothing for me - including fixing any blackheads. I will say that the one constant that has worked for me would be facial exercise - I did Flex Effects for years and years and still do - only I have incorporated others including some I've made up. The AALS was bought a yr prior to my posting on here - I just stopped using it and picked it up again when I joined in Dec. The reason I've never posted on here in the past is that I'm on other online forums and just never had the time. Didn't want to get "hooked" and I see I am now because I really like the forum here!

Also, I truly believe you are what you eat and that is another aspect of skin care I know works.

So for now, I'm not tempted to try anything new - going to keep on with ASG and AALS.

Gidget Very Happy

First, great thread
I know there is a lot of science and studies behind the use of retin-a and I used it for years and never saw one ounce of change in my skin. I also tried cps which has worked fabulous for some but not so for me. In the three months of Ageless Secret Gold I am totally rid of blackheads on my nose, and have plumpness and lift of my face and neck to the point of only using facial exercises a couple days a week. Also some dark spots are fading. I guess I need to have a huge ebay sell because all my gadgets are just sitting in the drawers….I have changed my signature line to stay current with what I am using. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Lol Toby. My gizmos should make for a few bucks on the 'Bay as well. Tua Viso is the biggest waste for me. I could never get it to work.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Lol Toby. My gizmos should make for a few bucks on the 'Bay as well. Tua Viso is the biggest waste for me. I could never get it to work.

I have actually had great results with most every device I have own except for the NuFace device. With having such success with devices, you know if I am laying them down and not using them now there is truely a reason....things are rocking and I don't need them! Laughing that being said I am still using the Lightstim(both of them). They are my relaxation with ASG in the evening...and maybe a glass of wine Very Happy It's called happyville Laughing
and trust me after my hectic days I NEED IT!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Gidget wrote:

Gidget Very Happy

First, great thread
I know there is a lot of science and studies behind the use of retin-a and I used it for years and never saw one ounce of change in my skin. I also tried cps which has worked fabulous for some but not so for me. In the three months of Ageless Secret Gold I am totally rid of blackheads on my nose, and have plumpness and lift of my face and neck to the point of only using facial exercises a couple days a week. Also some dark spots are fading. I guess I need to have a huge ebay sell because all my gadgets are just sitting in the drawers….I have changed my signature line to stay current with what I am using. Wink

LOL so true! Isn't that what we are ALL looking for? Do we really want a dozen products and lots of gadgets? I don't! I want to simplify my routine and thank goodness that is happening! Also, when one considers the cost of many many products then finding one that might be a little more in the way of $$ is worth the $$! Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone - group hug Laughing I love this thread- so positive and so true... I look at my drawer of creams - Like Antonia I use up whatever is there on my neck and chest (over the CP's and ageless!). It feels soooo good to simplify - less gadgets - although I really only have LED's (enough for a museum Laughing). I look forward to editing through things and keeping what's working and working well. ASG is the absolute MOST AMAZING PRODUCT I've ever used.

Gidget - Thank You for all you've shared about your skin care journey and what you've written about healhy eating and skin. I teach Nutrition courses and love this topic. I am currently reading a great book which all of us would enjoy called "the High School Reunion Diet". It's an enjoyable read - Not a DIET really - just rules for healthy, good eating to create true beauty from within. I didn't think I could learn much since it is a part of my educational background and there's nothing earth shattering but it's so well written with humor and nice guidance and full of wonderful explanations (some I'll use in my classroom). I'm really enjoying it. I know that's what many of us love - creating health and beauty from all aspects and sharing with each other.
Okay I'm back to the group hug. :

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:
Toby wrote:
Gidget wrote:

Gidget Very Happy

First, great thread

LOL so true! Isn't that what we are ALL looking for? Do we really want a dozen products and lots of gadgets? I don't! I want to simplify my routine and thank goodness that is happening! Also, when one considers the cost of many many products then finding one that might be a little more in the way of $$ is worth the $$! Very Happy

Yep So true.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I am going to have to try the ageless gold and mineral lamp. Just what I need, more gadgets , lol!! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |