Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Feeding your skin with Smoothies!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased my about two months ago and I love it! It may be expensive, but like someone said "the cheaper blenders only have a certain lifespan". Especially, if your going to use it everyday.

My boyfriend and I have started drinking Green Smoothies. I bought the books "Green For Life" and "Green Smoothie Revolution" by Victoria Boutenko. The "Green Smoothie Revolution" has quite a few Green Smoothies recipes!

Here is her guideline to drinking Green Smoothies:

http://greensmoothiesblog.com/guidelines-green-smoothies/

I try to follow these guidelines the best I can!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
natefan87 wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
natefan - Any blender is a good start. cut your fruit up smaller, always blend in smaller amounts. Add purified water to help it blend. I had a non-fancy cuisanart at first and it worked. Go for it....

Thanks for the response! Should I expect any side effects?

I did not experience any 'side effects' in a negative ... You can expect... better hydration, better elimation, better skin, better immune response, energy and overall well being.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
I see that Vitamix is going featured on QVC with EASY PAY Shhh
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K30741.desc.Vitamix-Creations-II-10-in-1-Blending-Machine-w48oz-Jar

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
So, here is my update.

I started, tentatively, three weeks ago or so replacing my breakfast with green smoothies. I was suprised how palatable they were (using spinach or mixed salad leaves, spirulina powder, sometimes a tomatoe, and then topping that with a fruit, usually pineapple).

I didn't notice anything at first (energy, skin), but because I found them easy to make and drinkable, I continued.

Over 2 weeks, I gained about 2kg. By this time, I was sleeping well and enjoying throwing different fruit into the mix and enjoying different flavours. Also, since I started this primarily to improve my skin I decided to stick with it, even though I wasn't impressed with the weight gain. I realised, though, that it wasn't the smoothies themselves making me gain weight, but the nuts and avocado etc I had replaced my morning boiled egg brekkie with, plus still eating normally the rest of the day.

This past week I have been having 2 smoothies a day, one for breakfast, followed by fruit for snacking until lunch, then my second smoothie along with a salad (e.g. the super wholefood salad from M&S, for UK readers). So no animal products during the day. At dinner, I'd eat as per usual, e.g. roast chicken with veg, and a little bit of chocolate after dinner.

I have been sleeping like the dead (I don't have a sleep problem, other than being a light sleeper who can't sleep when my husband snores - and I've been sleeping thru his snoring!), waking up fresh, and I have now lost the 2kg that I gained intially - in fact it just melted off in the past 2 days!

I have seen no benefit yet in my skin, but it's still early days, and just the way I feel has motivated me to sign up for the Raw Diva's 7 day raw food detox, which starts tomorrow night.

All this - from someone who has always called herself a 'meatatarian'!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Karenlee,
Great news about your venture with green smoothies. It is just amazing how wonderful they make you feel. When I started it took about three weeks before I noticed the skin changes so hang in there I am sure you see that. With the weather in the US getting warmer in my region I am loving the smoothies with lots of ice...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm with Toby - great job karenlee. This I know- IF you would by chance get away from the smoothies - you would notice what a difference they have made. I think it takes a while for your skin to evolve and the changes to be evident. It's not overnight. Your body will start the good changes on the inside which will then reflect on the outside.
Hey I think your idea of the raw food detox sounds very interesting.
Have you ever looked at Tonya Zavasta's site? She changed her entire life by drinking smoothies and a raw food lifestyle It's very interesting reading. I can't remember her web address off-hand but if you google - it's there.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi i posted some time ago as i was starting the green smoothies ,i think i was doing it about 6 months.I have recently had to stop as i was getting terrible trapped wind at top of stomach.But i think i was adding to much veg but it did seem to get worse when i was adding tomato puree and around 3 or 4 tomatoes .So im having a wee break to see if my stomach goes back to normal.I was adding spinach,watercress ,big spoonfull of tomato puree ,tomatoes,apple,berries.Anyone else had this problem.kind regards
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 am      Reply with quote
The tomato could have really been the issue for you,it is for some people. I have heard that it is better not to drink the smoothies too quickly....take a little at a time and even move it around in your mouth to get some enzyme action going for better digestion. You might only need to drink part of it at one time and then the other later. Eventaully you would probably adjust....
Came back to add, are you putting ginger root into your smoothies? It is good for digestion. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi toby thanks for your reply ,thats a good point i have been drinking the smoothies basically in 1 go as i dont like the taste .The tomatoes i do think adding the tomato paste was a big mistake especially with 4 tomatoes.I have stopped drinking them for about a week now and my stomach isnt as bad as it was,i think its taking time to adjust.I will give it another 2 weeks and then gradually go back ,drinking it throughout the day and not in 1 go.I really noticed the problems after around 4 months of drinking the smoothie and after i was adding the tomato puree and lots of tomatoes.No i didnt add ginger but when i start back i will add some to see if that helps.Really has been a nightmare with my stomach the last month or 2 ,i just didnt want to stop the drinks but i think the connection was the tomato paste.kind regards
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I always have wind if I combine fruit with other food including veg or grains, so it could be the fruit causing your trapped wind, try to do a green veg only smoothie and see if that helps Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Just picked up bagfulls of smoothie fixin's today. It will be so nice when it can come from my own garden or from the Farmer's markets.

I was dismayed to see there is still a pumpkin shortage - I was able to get some last November but apparently - as the grocery manager told me - there is no stock to be had for current purchase. He said to try WalMart as they may have bought up more when there was a window of availability back in late Fall.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi yes i also think the combining fruit and veg was the problem especially the tomatoes ,it just seems to have kicked off a problem with my stomach.But hopefully i will get back on track in a few months kind regards
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Toby & Sister Sweets - thanks for the encouragement! Yes, smoothies with lots of ice are lovely - my best one so far is fresh mango, frozen blueberries, spinach and coconut water plus extra ice - delish! It comes up like a slush puppy, and it I don't add a lot of water I can eat it with a spoon.

Sister sweets -
Quote:
Have you ever looked at Tonya Zavasta's site?
No, I haven't but will do.

So, I signed up for the 7 day detox but decided at the start to only do 5 days as my hubby would back from a biz trip on the Friday, and I knew he'd want to meet for a drink at the river when he got back!

The 5 days were tough, I won't deny it. I was hungry a LOT. On the 5th day my poo was the colour of avocado! Laughing That's when I knew my insides must be clean!

I'd love to say I felt great, but to be honest, the hunger was debilitating, like long nails clawing at my insides every day. (After a lifetime of diets, I found what works best for me - the low-carb lifestyle: animal protein + veg/salads, no breads and other processed food - a way of eating that satisfies my hunger and keeps the weight off with very little bother). Because of my no junk food low-carb diet prior to detoxing, I didn't suffer cravings or headaches etc on the detox, only towards day 4 I was really needing a proper meal and starting fantasising about roast chicken.

I lost 3kg (roughly 6lb) over the 5 days, but gained them back immediately I ate solid food again. I wasn't madly upset, though, because I am still within my normal weight (just touching on the upper end, though, whereas I'd rather be in the middle), and my primary goal for this is to plump my skin somehow.

I don't know if my skin has improved - I'm at that stage, you know the one, where one minute you think you look better then the next you think you're imagining it. So, if there ARE improvements, it's not enough to state with confidence. (Yet last week I was categorical that there were NO improvements, so...?)

I am now trying to find a comfortable balance between raw and cooked food, and animal protein and veg/fruit. I definately know too many carbs simply doesn't agree with me, and the last few days I've had quite a bad outbreak of spots.

Yesterday I had a green smoothie for breakfast, a superfood salad (215g of quinoa, mango, chickpeas, raisins, soya beans, lentils, blueberries plus 1 small avo) for lunch and organic salmon plus a beetroot salad for dinner. A handful of nuts and raisins as a TV snack later. I'm hoping to eat like this permanently now, and I'm finding it enjoyable so I think it's something I can stick with.

I'd love to go completely raw, but the reality is, I love roast chicken way too much!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
A FYI for "Blendtec" owners;

It has a 3 year warranty, and I just took advantage of that.. My 'blades' got very stiff, and while making my last smoothie, all of a sudden I noticed smoke coming out..

I called the 800#, they confirmed it was still under warranty, and they sent me a new *jug* (or whatever you call it Confused )..

$11. USD shipping, and return of the faulty *jug*.. Very nice folks to deal with BTW, and helpful as well.

A few points I learned per my conversation, that might help others.

- After washing, DO dry it standing right side up. (This didn't make sense to me, and I thought it was a mistake in the booklet Embarassed )

- Even better; once you've washed it out, just dry it with a dish towel so water can't find it's way into the seal.

- From time to time just rotate the blades manually from the underside of the *jug*, which does keep them limber Laughing

- If you use a lot of sugar containing products, (as I do..i.e. fruit smoothies + frozen coffee's), do this each time: Put 1 drop of liquid dish detergent into the jug (after it's rinsed), and put it back on the base and use the "pulse" button a few times, which will remove every last remnant of the sugar.. (This is a must for those using "seeds" as well.)

- Last but not least, I would advise anybody who has a Blendtec, to call and complain about it (whether your having trouble or not) before your 3 years is up!

I purchased mine in Aug 09, and I have every intention of taking advantage of this warranty again, prior to Aug 12.

The rep I spoke with on the phone, wasn't surprised about my dilemma, and said "motors and blades wear out fairly quickly"... Shock I then told her that "perhaps I shouldn't have been so quick to throw out my 41 year old Kitchen Aid blender, that was still working perfectly, and even had a lovely GLASS *jug*"... Rolling Eyes

Anyhoo, hope the heads up helps someone... Very Happy

ETA: Not sure if I made it clear but the 3 year warranty is from the original date of purchase..(Mine still expires in Aug 12.)

Enjoying a 'grande mocha frappucino loaded with whipped cream while I write this...Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no - You threw out your 41 year old Kitchen Aid blender. Waaaa.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi there karenlee. Wow it sounds like you are doing great. I couldn't go completely raw either but I think if you can manage over 50% you are in a good place. I suggested Tonya because she is inspiring and a story of wonderful positive change based on diet and exercise.

I also think as individuals our bodies have different nutrition needs. (absolutely). I have a friend who swears by the blood type diet and has been marvelous with it. When she diverts she notices it and she could never be a raw food vegan....
karenlee wrote:
Toby & Sister Sweets - thanks for the encouragement! Yes, smoothies with lots of ice are lovely - my best one so far is fresh mango, frozen blueberries, spinach and coconut water plus extra ice - delish! It comes up like a slush puppy, and it I don't add a lot of water I can eat it with a spoon.

Sister sweets -
Quote:
Have you ever looked at Tonya Zavasta's site?
No, I haven't but will do.

So, I signed up for the 7 day detox but decided at the start to only do 5 days as my hubby would back from a biz trip on the Friday, and I knew he'd want to meet for a drink at the river when he got back!

The 5 days were tough, I won't deny it. I was hungry a LOT. On the 5th day my poo was the colour of avocado! Laughing That's when I knew my insides must be clean!

I'd love to say I felt great, but to be honest, the hunger was debilitating, like long nails clawing at my insides every day. (After a lifetime of diets, I found what works best for me - the low-carb lifestyle: animal protein + veg/salads, no breads and other processed food - a way of eating that satisfies my hunger and keeps the weight off with very little bother). Because of my no junk food low-carb diet prior to detoxing, I didn't suffer cravings or headaches etc on the detox, only towards day 4 I was really needing a proper meal and starting fantasising about roast chicken.

I lost 3kg (roughly 6lb) over the 5 days, but gained them back immediately I ate solid food again. I wasn't madly upset, though, because I am still within my normal weight (just touching on the upper end, though, whereas I'd rather be in the middle), and my primary goal for this is to plump my skin somehow.

I don't know if my skin has improved - I'm at that stage, you know the one, where one minute you think you look better then the next you think you're imagining it. So, if there ARE improvements, it's not enough to state with confidence. (Yet last week I was categorical that there were NO improvements, so...?)

I am now trying to find a comfortable balance between raw and cooked food, and animal protein and veg/fruit. I definately know too many carbs simply doesn't agree with me, and the last few days I've had quite a bad outbreak of spots.

Yesterday I had a green smoothie for breakfast, a superfood salad (215g of quinoa, mango, chickpeas, raisins, soya beans, lentils, blueberries plus 1 small avo) for lunch and organic salmon plus a beetroot salad for dinner. A handful of nuts and raisins as a TV snack later. I'm hoping to eat like this permanently now, and I'm finding it enjoyable so I think it's something I can stick with.

I'd love to go completely raw, but the reality is, I love roast chicken way too much!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 am      Reply with quote
I purchased a juicer and blender some years ago. But after reading today’s thread I intend to pull them out, dust them off and finally start using them!! Enjoyed today’s topic ty !! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Hyde wrote:
I purchased a juicer and blender some years ago. But after reading today’s thread I intend to pull them out, dust them off and finally start using them!! Enjoyed today’s topic ty !! Wink

You'll be glad you did!! I have a wonderful Vitamix; I just finished my weight routine and whipped up a green smoothie with home grown swiss chard, banana, strawberries, blueberries and hemp powder! WOW - so love it!

I never put dish soap in it - I always spray a spritz or two of VEGGIE WASH and then add water to it - it cuts the gunk and it is very easy to wash out unlike soap which can leave a taste or takes a while to wash out - for a Vitamix anyway.

SIS - I am on Tonya Z's list and enjoy her info - even if I am not totally raw either. She has AMAZING skin - and there's lots of great tips - like her knuckle massage!!

Gidget
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
A FYI for "Blendtec" owners;

It has a 3 year warranty, and I just took advantage of that.. My 'blades' got very stiff, and while making my last smoothie, all of a sudden I noticed smoke coming out..

I called the 800#, they confirmed it was still under warranty, and they sent me a new *jug* (or whatever you call it Confused )..

$11. USD shipping, and return of the faulty *jug*.. Very nice folks to deal with BTW, and helpful as well.

A few points I learned per my conversation, that might help others.

- After washing, DO dry it standing right side up. (This didn't make sense to me, and I thought it was a mistake in the booklet Embarassed )

- Even better; once you've washed it out, just dry it with a dish towel so water can't find it's way into the seal.

- From time to time just rotate the blades manually from the underside of the *jug*, which does keep them limber Laughing

- If you use a lot of sugar containing products, (as I do..i.e. fruit smoothies + frozen coffee's), do this each time: Put 1 drop of liquid dish detergent into the jug (after it's rinsed), and put it back on the base and use the "pulse" button a few times, which will remove every last remnant of the sugar.. (This is a must for those using "seeds" as well.)

- Last but not least, I would advise anybody who has a Blendtec, to call and complain about it (whether your having trouble or not) before your 3 years is up!

I purchased mine in Aug 09, and I have every intention of taking advantage of this warranty again, prior to Aug 12.

The rep I spoke with on the phone, wasn't surprised about my dilemma, and said "motors and blades wear out fairly quickly"... Shock I then told her that "perhaps I shouldn't have been so quick to throw out my 41 year old Kitchen Aid blender, that was still working perfectly, and even had a lovely GLASS *jug*"... Rolling Eyes

Anyhoo, hope the heads up helps someone... Very Happy

ETA: Not sure if I made it clear but the 3 year warranty is from the original date of purchase..(Mine still expires in Aug 12.)

Enjoying a 'grande mocha frappucino loaded with whipped cream while I write this...Very Happy

That makes me even happier that my newest is a Vitamix (my ancient metal one is still working like new, only ever replaced rubber top gasket)

The warranty on my new one.....

Quite simply, there is nothing that compares to the power, performance and versatility of the Vitamix machine. And no coverage that comes close to our Full 7-Year Warranty.

Far beyond the scope of the typical kitchen appliance warranty that merely covers defects in workmanship, we guarantee that your Vitamix machine will perform like new for a full seven years from the date of purchase--or we will fix or repair it for FREE.

When you invest in a Vitamix machine, you are getting the highest-performing, longest-lasting, most user-friendly appliance available--along with a warranty that has truly met it's match.

I'll take the 7 years for basically the same price! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Quite simply, there is nothing that compares to the power, performance and versatility of the Vitamix machine. And no coverage that comes close to our Full 7-Year Warranty.

I agree - there's nothing like it! I've not had any trouble with mine over the many years I've had it - and I use it a LOT.

Gidget
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I agree - there's nothing like it! I've not had any trouble with mine over the many years I've had it - and I use it a LOT.

Gidget

I use both, I decided to use the old faithful metal one for grains ect. (hard foods) and my new one for smoothies! Very Happy
They also got quite a workout while taking care of my dad before he passed, making pureed food for him, and smoothies for me to keep up my strength!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, the Vitamix warranty sounds fabulous..

I remember back to when I was trying to decide on which one to buy, and the important factors to me were that; 1.) It fit under the cabinet, 2.) It make ice cream and 3.) It make hot soup as well. It also didn't hurt that it's the same one Starbuck's uses for my beloved frozen coffees. ♥

I think the Blendtec was the only one that did the ice cream and soup, and most importantly, fit under the cabinet.

I'm really disappointed though that a blender that costs hundreds of dollars, could have the mechanism wear out so quickly.. My previous blender experience, was with equipment I couldn't kill if I tried..

Wish to God I kept my old one, but simply didn't have room for more than two. (Sure couldn't throw away the "Magic Bullet" with a gazillion pieces that my little guys gave me... Laughing)

Is anybody else disgusted with paying top dollar for all kinds of merchandise, only to have it fall apart in short order? Frankly, I'm sick of it..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Wow, the Vitamix warranty sounds fabulous..

I remember back to when I was trying to decide on which one to buy, and the important factors to me were that; 1.) It fit under the cabinet, 2.) It make ice cream and 3.) It make hot soup as well. It also didn't hurt that it's the same one Starbuck's uses for my beloved frozen coffees. ♥

I think the Blendtec was the only one that did the ice cream and soup, and most importantly, fit under the cabinet.

I'm really disappointed though that a blender that costs hundreds of dollars, could have the mechanism wear out so quickly.. My previous blender experience, was with equipment I couldn't kill if I tried..

Wish to God I kept my old one, but simply didn't have room for more than two. (Sure couldn't throw away the "Magic Bullet" with a gazillion pieces that my little guys gave me... Laughing)

Is anybody else disgusted with paying top dollar for all kinds of merchandise, only to have it fall apart in short order? Frankly, I'm sick of it..

Don't hate me just the messenger, Vitamix does make soup nice and hot, ice cream with frozen food used, and you can buy a shorter container portion that fits under a cabinet, believe it's 48 oz. The one you get with is 64. They do last, and have a great warranty.

Now you do hate me! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

They also got quite a workout while taking care of my dad before he passed, making pureed food for him, and smoothies for me to keep up my strength!

Sorry for your loss - I lost my dad too.

DM I find this most interesting as I've always wanted to put my mother in law on green smoothies - she has advanced Parkinson's. It won't happen now, too late and I'm not in her neck of the woods to do this for her, but I would think for digestion, nutrition, taste, etc... GS's would be a wonder for the elderly and infirmed. I have a friend who gave them to her dog dying of cancer and it was the only thing that brought her around. Eventually, she did die, but it seemed to help her for quite some time.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Not a smoothie, although I MUST share this with you ladies!!!

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/tips-techniques/stepbystep-instructions-for-oneingredient-ice-cream-097170

One-ingredient "banana" ice cream. It's no powerhouse food, but it's a raw foodie treat made only of bananas. Something amazing happens to the frozen banana in the food processor and it turns into ice cream.
I just made this and swirled in some almond butter and topped it with toasted crushed almonds. It's AMAZING.

And it took me about 3 minutes to make it (2 hours freezing the bananas)

We all have green smoothies, but even the best of us crave ice cream and sweets! This is a no-refined sugar indulgence, one that won't necessarily invalidate the anti-inflammatory benefits of the smoothies.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |