Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin and overall health, supplements that work and scams
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
As per DrJ's suggestion, I am starting a thread on the topic of what supplements are truly beneficial to our health and what are pure marketing.

I am definitely a supplement nut, I've tried plenty only to find out they are a waste of money.
In my opinion, our body can only optimize so much. If you lead a healthy life style, there isn't much that a supplement can do for you, because there isn't much to optimize.

Here are some supplements I would like debated (in no particular order):

Fish Oil
CLA
GLA
ALA
Benfotiamine
BCAAs
Glutamine
Beta Alanine
L-Carnitine
Collagen
Hyaluronic Acid
MSM
Green Tea Extract
Digestive Enzymes
Garlic
Resveratrol
Grape Seed Extract
Gingko Biloba
Pycnogenol
Curcumin
Cinnamon (Cassia vs Ceylon)
Gymnema Sylvestre
Policosanol
Zinc
Magnesium
Calcium

So far, fish oil and ALA have been my staples. Everything else... not sure about.

Looking forward to everyone's input.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 am      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
As per DrJ's suggestion, I am starting a thread on the topic of what supplements are truly beneficial to our health and what are pure marketing.

I am definitely a supplement nut, I've tried plenty only to find out they are a waste of money.
In my opinion, our body can only optimize so much. If you lead a healthy life style, there isn't much that a supplement can do for you, because there isn't much to optimize.

Here are some supplements I would like debated (in no particular order):

Fish Oil
CLA
GLA
ALA
Benfotiamine
BCAAs
Glutamine
Beta Alanine
L-Carnitine
Collagen Resveratrol
Grape Seed Extract
Gingko Biloba
Pycnogenol
Curcumin
Gymnema Sylvestre
Policosanol
Zinc
Magnesium
Calcium

So far, fish oil and ALA have been my staples. Everything else... not sure about.

Looking forward to everyone's input.

My take for what it is worth:

Fish Oil *** A major yes/option krill oil
CLA
GLA
ALA *** I am a believer
Benfotiamine
BCAAs
Glutamine
Beta Alanine
L-Carnitine
Collagen*** I will get shot down but not a believer, we don't absorb it I have posted reasons but will find them again
Hyaluronic Acid *** Not if taken to plump lips, you just can't know where in the body any supplement will end up depending on your needs
MSM *** Personal issue Does Not Agree with me
Green Tea Extract *** I drink high quality home made so no need personally
Digestive Enzymes *** I take sometimes as needed Love them for masks!
Garlic *** I eat a bunch! I have always loved it.
Resveratrol *** I think it is a good one
Grape Seed Extract
Gingko Biloba
Pycnogenol*** Another good antioxidant
Curcumin
Gymnema Sylvestre
Policosanol
Zinc*** Important to get enough
Magnesium*** Same as above/many are lacking
Calcium*** Same as above

I take 2 whole food supplements one green and the other red, which cover a lot of what you listed above from natural sources. I eat a lot of veggies and reasonable fruit the more colorful the better! Berries are a major part.

As a Vampire (I know I avoid the sun too much) I take a D3 supplement but check levels with your health care provider.

B Complex I am a big believer in these for many reasons.

Astaxanthin A good source of Carotenoids if diet is low on them

If I missed anything it's time for coffee and some breakfast! Very Happy

Let the shooting begin on the Collagen! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 am      Reply with quote
The whole food supplements I take.

Green supp;ement:

Kamut Grass*, Wheat Grass*, Barley Grass*, Oat Grass*, Alfalfa Grass*, Spirulina, Chlorella, Dunaliella, Kelp and Dulse. Green Super Foods are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, chlorophyll and antioxidants. (Gluten and Phytate free)
Carrot Juice*, Beet Juice*, Tomato Juice*, Sweet Potato*, Brocolli*, Kale*, Cabbage*, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Parsley*, Spinach*, Asparagus*, Celery*, Cucumber, Green Pepper*, Garlic, Ginger* and Onion. Vegetables are nature's richest sources of phytochemicals including lycopene, sulforophane, allicin and bioflavonoids.
Flax Seeds*, Sesame Seeds*, Sunflower Seeds*, Pumpkin Seeds*, Chia Seeds* Garbanzo Beans*, Red Lentils*, Soy Beans*, Kidney Beans*, Azuki Beans*, Oats*, Barley*, Rye*, Millet*, Brown Rice*, Maize* and Buckwheat* (Gluten and Phytate Free). Easily digestible grains, seeds and legumes provide vitamins such as B complex and vitamin E, Isoflavones, Fiber and essential fatty acids including Omega 3 and 6 Nature's richest source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is crucial as a premier antioxidant and is important for the health of the immune system.

Red Supplement:

Poten-Zyme Grape Extract: Utilizing the whole fruit, skin and seeds, extracts from whole grapes contain powerful antioxidants including proanthocyanidins

Poten-Zyme Raspberry Extract: Abundant in vitamin C, fiber, and ellagic acid – a naturally occurring plant phenol that helps detoxify tumor-causing agents, reduce birth defects, promote wound healing, and prevent heart disease

Goat's Milk Whey: Alkalinizing minerals, enzymes, and probiotics from goat's milk feeds the beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract, aiding in proper digestion and elimination

Prune Extract: Prunes showed the highest antioxidant activity of all foods in the ORAC antioxidant test. In addition to being a good source of fiber, prunes may also help slow the aging process in both the body and brain

Poten-Zyme Blueberry Extract: Research has shown that the antioxidants in blueberries helps to reduce glucose absorption in the intestines, increase glucose metabolism, prevent blood sugar imbalances, reduce cholesterol levels, fight free radicals, and aid in the prevention of degenerative diseases. Potent antioxidants including chlorogenic and caffeic acids found in blueberries, may slow the effects of age related neuro-degeneration

Pomegranate Extract: Rich in the premiere antioxidant ellagic acid, pomegranate is shown to enhance cardiovascular health, aid in the prevention of tumor cells, detoxify intestinal parasites, and exhibit a positive effect on the female endocrine system

Apple Skin Extract: Contains highly bio-available polyphenolic antioxidants that can play a key role in slowing the degenerative processes related to aging, as well as phloridzin, which aids in blood sugar management

If interested in what brand please feel free to pm me, I would rather not debate my choice of manufacturer, Thanks! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I use Garden of Life Raw Organic Smoothie powder in my juice each morning.
My supplements are (only taken 5 days a week with weekends off):
Multi-Vitamin, Omega, DHEA, Vit D, Magnesium (every other day), Potassium 5 days a week when I am working out, B6 & 12 (doctors orders), Calcium, Pycnogenol, Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules and Astaxanthin.
I taken others on and off thru the years but these are my main staples that I am a firm believer in.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Multi-Vitamin, Omega, DHEA, Vit D, Magnesium (every other day), Potassium 5 days a week when I am working out, B6 & 12 (doctors orders), Calcium, Pycnogenol, Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules and Astaxanthin.
I taken others on and off thru the years but these are my main staples that I am a firm believer in.

You I take Potassium also! Thanks Annie!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 am      Reply with quote
May I ask exactly what does Alpha Lipoic Acid do for the skin? What benefits did you two ladies see from it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
May I ask exactly what does Alpha Lipoic Acid do for the skin? What benefits did you two ladies see from it?

I take what I do for general health sandooch, but I do feel that between a healthy diet, supplements and general healthy lifestyle your skin is improved/maintained just like any organ.

This may explain what ALA is good for:

One of the best ways to improve skin’s appearance is by reaping the benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid, a fatty acid that generates energy. Not only does Alpha Lipoic Acid give skin more radiance, it improves the mind by preventing free radical damage. Heart disease, liver disease, cancer, cell aging, and other problems may result from harmful free radicals.

http://blog.perriconemd.com/alpha-lipoic-acid-skin-benefits/

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
AnnieR wrote:

You I take Potassium also! Thanks Annie!

That was meant to be Thank you Annie! Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
sandooch wrote:

I take what I do for general health sandooch, but I do feel that between a healthy diet, supplements and general healthy lifestyle your skin is improved/maintained just like any organ.

One of the best ways to improve skin�s appearance is by reaping the benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid, a fatty acid that generates energy. Not only does Alpha Lipoic Acid give skin more radiance, it improves the mind by preventing free radical damage. Heart disease, liver disease, cancer, cell aging, and other problems may result from harmful free radicals.

Great reference, DM, that's exactly the one I was going to use. Dr. Perricone thinks ALA is one of the best antioxidants, for skin and overall health! I've also seen ALA mentioned on articles about reducing glycation.

From my PrimaFORCE ALA bottle:
"Pure ALA scavenges free radicals and can increase your muscle's uptake of glycogen, helps partition nutrients to muscle and away from fat, enhances glucose utilization and supports healthy blood sugar levels"

My only concern is, since this is not a polyphenol, am I reducing my body's ability to to fight free radicals on its own?

Quote:
[...] study after study not only fails to show a consistent benefit, but in many cases documents positive harm from taking antioxidants. While I continue to believe that antioxidant supplementation is helpful in certain isolated cases of acute infection, tissue damage, or a damaged or aged metabolism, for most of us antioxidants are probably worthless. In fact, antioxidant supplements can interfere with and weaken the body�s inherent ability to mount an effective defense against oxidative damage and its contribution toward degenerative diseases.

Source: http://gettingstronger.org/2011/03/the-case-against-antioxidants/

There are so many theories out there, that just when I thought I found the king of antioxidants, I come across the article above... hmm
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 am      Reply with quote
One more thing on ALA.
I've seen plain ALA and stabilized ALA (R-Lipoic Acid). I've read claims that the latter has a much higher absorption rate when ingested. Looking at the wiki page, they list RLA and SLA...

Quote:
RLA is being used in a federally funded clinical trial for multiple sclerosis at Oregon Health and Science University.[114] R-lipoic acid (RLA) is currently being used in two federally funded clinical trials at Oregon State University to test its effects in preventing heart disease and atherosclerosis.[115][116] Alpha-lipoic acid is approved in Germany as a drug for the treatment of polyneuropathies, such as diabetic and alcoholic polyneuropathies, and liver disease.

Quote:
Although RLA is favored nutritionally due to its vitamin-like role in metabolism, both RLA and R/S-LA are widely available as dietary supplements. Both stereospecific and non-stereospecific reactions are known to occur in vivo and contribute to the mechanisms of action but evidence to date indicates RLA may be the eutomer (the nutritionally and therapeutically preferred form).[96][105]

SLA is generally considered safe and nontoxic. It has been shown to be more toxic to thiamine deficient rats, but the mechanism or implications of this are not clear.[70] SLA did not exist prior to chemical synthesis in 1952.[106][107] The S-enantiomer (SLA) can assist in the reduction of the RLA when a racemic (50% R-enantiomer and 50% S-enantiomer) mixture is given.[108] Several studies have demonstrated that SLA either has lower activity than RLA or interferes with the specific effects of RLA by competitive inhibition.

Quote:
Lipoic acid in vivo seems primarily to induce the oxidative stress response rather than directly scavenge free radicals (see above). This effect is specific for RLA.[2] Very few studies compare individual enantiomers with racemic lipoic acid. It is unclear if twice as much racemic lipoic acid can replace RLA.[80]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipoic_acid#Antioxidant_and_prooxidant_effects_of_lipoic_acid

I take two types of ALA. One supplement, which was cheap, just says it's ALA. The other, 3 times more expensive, says it's R-Lipoic acid (from 143mg Sodium R-alpha Lipoate (BioEnhanced Na-RALA)).
Has anyone else encountered this difference?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
sandooch wrote:

One of the best ways to improve skin�s appearance is by reaping the benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid, a fatty acid that generates energy. Not only does Alpha Lipoic Acid give skin more radiance, it improves the mind by preventing free radical damage. Heart disease, liver disease, cancer, cell aging, and other problems may result from harmful free radicals.

Great reference, DM, that's exactly the one I was going to use. Dr. Perricone thinks ALA is one of the best antioxidants, for skin and overall health! I've also seen ALA mentioned on articles about reducing glycation.

From my PrimaFORCE ALA bottle:
"Pure ALA scavenges free radicals and can increase your muscle's uptake of glycogen, helps partition nutrients to muscle and away from fat, enhances glucose utilization and supports healthy blood sugar levels"

My only concern is, since this is not a polyphenol, am I reducing my body's ability to to fight free radicals on its own?

Quote:
[...] study after study not only fails to show a consistent benefit, but in many cases documents positive harm from taking antioxidants. While I continue to believe that antioxidant supplementation is helpful in certain isolated cases of acute infection, tissue damage, or a damaged or aged metabolism, for most of us antioxidants are probably worthless. In fact, antioxidant supplements can interfere with and weaken the body�s inherent ability to mount an effective defense against oxidative damage and its contribution toward degenerative diseases.

Source: http://gettingstronger.org/2011/03/the-case-against-antioxidants/

There are so many theories out there, that just when I thought I found the king of antioxidants, I come across the article above... hmm

What strikes me on this is we eat foods rich in antioxidants which is highly recommended, so why would getting them from whole food supplements be an issue?
Are we to believe that any antioxidants are bad for us as stated in the article?

For the record I have seen no ill effects from what I am taking rather quite the opposite. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

What strikes me on this is we eat foods rich in antioxidants which is highly recommended, so why would getting them from whole food supplements be an issue?
Are we to believe that any antioxidants are bad for us as stated in the article?

For the record I have seen no ill effects from what I am taking rather quite the opposite. Smile

I am with you on this. I've been taking ALA for 2 years, and it's the only supplement, along with fish oil, that I have been consistent with. I have yet to notice any ill effects.

I am still wondering about the bioavailable vs synthetic ALA though...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I am with you on this. I've been taking ALA for 2 years, and it's the only supplement, along with fish oil, that I have been consistent with. I have yet to notice any ill effects.

I am still wondering about the bioavailable vs synthetic ALA though...

I will have to research a lot more on the ALA, but it may be a few days, I have a busy night and tied up tomorrow so I will look into that.

Someone else may weigh in on the subject before I get to it though, it is a valid question!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Ha, Dark Moon you are funny!
I take potassium more when I am working out and not eating my daily bananas. My hubby's doc had him taking it along the B vitamins for helping with weight loss.
I have taken ALA too on and off during the past. Sounds like I need to maybe add it back in.
We just started on the DHEA due to the history of Alzeheimer's in my hubby's family. Can't hurt!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Ha, Dark Moon you are funny!
I take potassium more when I am working out and not eating my daily bananas. My hubby's doc had him taking it along the B vitamins for helping with weight loss.
I have taken ALA too on and off during the past. Sounds like I need to maybe add it back in.
We just started on the DHEA due to the history of Alzeheimer's in my hubby's family. Can't hurt!

No It can not hurt at all!

I just heard that 2 cups of spinach have more potassium than even Bananas, I love spinach but I also have 3 over producing Banana trees in my back yard so I eat those also!

I have also recently heard cutting sugar is helpful in avoiding Alzheimer's, they have recently found a connection.

Sometimes I think we can go a tad crazy trying to figure out just what to take and how much! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Great thread! may take a year to debate through all this stuff.
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Great thread! may take a year to debate through all this stuff.

Do you have a scientific insight on RLA vs SLA? Smile
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to add Butterbur to my list.
I know this is a skin care forum, but it's the only supplement that I can tell has been working for me.
I suffer from migraines, and ever since I've started taking Butterbur, they have subsided, and when I do get them they are usually much milder. Granted keeping myself hydrated and blood glucose levels constant has helped as well, but this supplement is the only addition that has made a significant difference. sometimes if the migraine is just starting, I can even take it to stop it, instead of my prescription meds!

I guess I can link it to skin health in a way... when I get bad migraines, I tend to have a constant frown on my face from the pain (imagine frowning 4 days/week, like I used to before Butterbur...). With time, I'd get permanent expression lines. So, Butterbur = less migraines = delayed permanent expression lines/wrinkles. Smile
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer.....could you please explain what Butterbur is?? It's very interesting and I have not heard of it. Is it a herbal supplement? Where can one purchase it?

TIA
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Here's some information about butterbur:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petasites
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:

The article is great, thank you.
This is the one I take:
http://www.amazon.com/Butterbur-Extract-75-60-Caps/dp/B001TEIM1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337404229&sr=8-1

The price varies, I think last time I got it for $4.99. I've also tried the NOW brand with Feverfew.
If you check some of the health websites, they talk about a much more expensive, patented version, Petadolex:
http://www.amazon.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-Petadolex-60-softgels/dp/B0017K8VRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337404347&sr=8-1
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 2:00 am      Reply with quote
What a great topic. Thanks Fitgineer. Sloan-Kettering's site offers a lot of information with research references find it here:
http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/about-herbs-botanicals-other-products
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for all of the information re Butterbur. It is very interesting. It's amazing the things we can learn on this forum!!
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 5:01 am      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:

This is the one I take:
http://www.amazon.com/Butterbur-Extract-75-60-Caps/dp/B001TEIM1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337404229&sr=8-1

The price varies, I think last time I got it for $4.99. I've also tried the NOW brand with Feverfew.
If you check some of the health websites, they talk about a much more expensive, patented version, Petadolex:
http://www.amazon.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-Petadolex-60-softgels/dp/B0017K8VRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337404347&sr=8-1

This quote from wikipedia regarding butterbar concerns me:
Butterbur contains components called pyrrolizidine alkaloids.[5] They are toxic to the liver and may cause cancers.[6][7] The concentrations are often highest in the rhizomes and stalks, and lowest in the leaves, and may vary depending on where the plants are grown. Butterbur extract should be taken only when prepared by a reputable laboratory. Long-term health effects and interaction with other drugs have not been studied.
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Determined wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:

This is the one I take:

This quote from wikipedia regarding butterbar concerns me:
Butterbur contains components called pyrrolizidine alkaloids.[5] They are toxic to the liver and may cause cancers.[6][7] The concentrations are often highest in the rhizomes and stalks, and lowest in the leaves, and may vary depending on where the plants are grown. Butterbur extract should be taken only when prepared by a reputable laboratory. Long-term health effects and interaction with other drugs have not been studied.

Agreed, that's why you find a brand that takes those out!!!
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |