Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Anybody Wear Spanx?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have some functions coming up, and while I do not need tummy control or such, I am nearing 50 and well some body parts are not playing nice with staying put!

Any suggestions on making sure ones hinny looks where it belongs in dresses that are clingy?
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I like spanx ok, but I do not like the way it flattens my booty out. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
I like spanx ok, but I do not like the way it flattens my booty out. Sad

OH GREAT!! mine seems to be doing that all on its own, in its huge effort to land on my knees , now whats a girl to do
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy LOL!!!!

I know... I am trying to hard to keep mine up..

To me the smoothing benefit of spanx is not worth the elimination of good curves, if you know what I mean! So I would go without.

As far as keeping it up naturally... yoga is the way to go!

Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Erg! I did see some woman is now off welfare, from creating panties with a fake hinny attached!! Laughing Laughing She can't keep them instock
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing

too funny. that would be hard to explain to your significant other!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
apparently spanx has a new product: butt-lets

http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com/away_with_words/underwear/

"SPANX introduces its cheekiest product yet—the Booty-Booster Short. This style, which gives a whole new meaning to the phrase fanny pack, is best for those who want more junk in their trunk! Now you can achieve the look of a naturally round rump thanks to this highly constructed, booty-enhancing design with optional butt-lets that add a cheek size!"

Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:

"SPANX introduces its cheekiest product yet—the Booty-Booster Short. This style, which gives a whole new meaning to the phrase fanny pack, is best for those who want more junk in their trunk! Now you can achieve the look of a naturally round rump thanks to this highly constructed, booty-enhancing design with optional butt-lets that add a cheek size!"

Very Happy

OMG. That description is hilarious erg! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
erg wrote:

Very Happy

Hillarious or not, then they have copied this lady, she had literally made millions on her invention!! Seems woman love these things, now lets see you go out to dinner with whoever, come home off comes dress, bra, panties, wig, eyelashes, colored contacts.....

on the floor lays boobies, hinny, lashes, wig, eye color lmaoooooooooooooooooooo he looks at you and says WTH ARE YOU
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
erg wrote:

Very Happy

Hillarious or not, then they have copied this lady, she had literally made millions on her invention!! Seems woman love these things, now lets see you go out to dinner with whoever, come home off comes dress, bra, panties, wig, eyelashes, colored contacts.....

on the floor lays boobies, hinny, lashes, wig, eye color lmaoooooooooooooooooooo he looks at you and says WTH ARE YOU

OMG too funny.
I wish I needed help making my butt look bigger but alas mine is big enough.

Fri May 03, 2013 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Spanx to work really well for all size and help to control fat and keep your body parts in. I regularly use Spanx products it’s really amazing
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 am      Reply with quote
I wear a bra and plastic pants, is good,But I think Ardyss is better

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |