Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
FDA wants to take away Bio-identical Hormone Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Notice - Bill S.959
Help defeat this bill that will ultimately take away Bio-identical Hormonal Replacement Therapy

The FDA has submitted a new bill in attempt to restrict the access to wonderful bio-identical hormones to the general public. The only way to fight this is to write your local Senators and let them know what these products are and what they have done to improve the quality of your life. Understand that the majority of the people voting on this bill do not know the details and are blindly voting on what they are told. You can make a difference! Here are two links to help fight the bill. It is sitting in the Senate and could be voted on any day.

Details of the bill:
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s959#overview

Petition Link:
http://www.hotzehwc.com/en-US/Resource-Center/Health-Wellness-Advice/Hypothyroidism-Natural-Treatments-And-Symptoms/Defeat-S-959,-The-FDA-Power-Grab-Bill.aspx

The above information is from the Smoky Mountain Naturals Site

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
thank you for posting this. I have sent it on to everyone I know in my town.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
It would be a tragedy to lose the ability to use these. They help so many women and gives us freedom to choose. Isn't that what America is supposed to be.
Thanks Kath for passing it on. I hope others will do what you did.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Signed the email requesting defeat of the bill. Thanks for the heads up. I do use those products.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Yes thanks Sis! I will sign again - We need to really stay ON them.

Unfortunately I have become more cynical with age & it seems to me freedom in the USA is mostly afforded to those who can afford to pay for it! Mad
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I sent my petition in. Hope it doesn't end up in the Senate Spam folder. I made a point of reminding them of the Colorado politicians who got voted out of office for passing a strict gun control bill that their constituents were against. These people need to listen to the ones who they are elected to serve. Instead, they are self-serving. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that BigPharma is bribing them.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Got this auto-generated masturbatory form letter back. Those b@stards don't even read anything. I am hoping someone does a yay or nay count at the very least:

Dear Friend,

Thank you for taking the time to be in touch and share your thoughts about how Congress can confront the many challenges facing our country.

When I first ran for Congress, I did so out of the conviction that working together, government can be a force for good in people's lives. Throughout my career, I've worked with Democrats and Republicans, and with the help of people like you, we've made some significant accomplishments. I'm proud to have forged compromises that put nutrition labels on food, ensured restitution for Holocaust survivors, brought cleaner air and safer drinking water, and gave the Food and Drug Administration authority to regulate tobacco products. But the hard work continues. Congress can and must do more.

Today, our nation faces unprecedented challenges, and you can count on me to take your views into account as I work to address them. I hope you'll continue to be in touch by following me on Facebook atwww.Facebook.com/Rep.________ or Twitter atwww.Twitter.com/_____.

You can also visit _______.House.gov and http://democrats.energycommerce.house.gov/ to learn more about my work, review my statements and positions on the issues before Congress, and find information about services my office provides the residents. To learn more about bills pending in Congress, you can visit the Library of Congress website at http://thomas.loc.gov.

If you'd like help with a federal agency, like the Social Security Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, or the Veterans Administration, please contact my office.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please stay in touch with me on issues of concern.

Sincerely,
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Hey Sis... Do you happen to know where in the 222 page pc. it specifically mentions this. I'd like to alert others.

Thanks...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:57 am      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
Got this auto-generated masturbatory form letter back.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I think this is why S. 959 will probably NOT pass.

http://www.mymedsmatter.com/content/coalition-letter-opposes-anti-life-us-senate-s959-floor-vote-approaches

Playing one side against the other is often the best way to maintain gridlock inside the beltway! Shock Shock Very Happy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |