Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Test Driving the Tua Trend
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
LizzieG
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Thanks stardustgirl!

I'm getting the hang of it now and actually enjoy using it - too soon to see any improvements though. I started with two wands and had some problems, not getting any power in my second wand but I emailed them and they sent a load of suggestions which worked so I'm fully functional now. What results are others seeing?
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
This was posted on Tina Richards Facebook page. I thought I'd post in case anyone was interested in picking up a Tua Trend. I'm hoping the page gets to 1700 likes. A 15% discount would be nice.

Tina Richards Ltd An Intelligent Approach to Beauty

"10% Flash Sale on everything in our online store on 30th January!
Like our Main Facebook Page and Share this post...
When we get to 1,700 Likes the discount goes up to 15% off
1,800 Likes 20% off
1,900 Likes 30% off
2,000 Likes 40% off
The more Likes the BIGGER the discount
SHARE this post and be entered into our prize draw to win an IMAGE Beauty Bag Gift Set, includes 3 Anti-Ageing Skin Care Products. The lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced on this page.
Good Luck!!"

I also received an email with a deal for free shipping through Jan 23rd with the code JAN14.

Take care.
stardustgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 am      Reply with quote
It would be fabulous if she gets 2000 likes. 40% discount is a BIG savings! Cool
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Well, we're over 1700 likes now. Come on 1800! Mama, needs a new gadget. Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:18 am      Reply with quote
I liked it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks bethany! Smile 52 more likes and the discount goes up to 20%.
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Your post made me laugh, Packratmack! It reminds me of myself. Very Happy Did you end up ordering? Smile

packratmack wrote:
Well, we're over 1700 likes now. Come on 1800! Mama, needs a new gadget. Smile
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:07 am      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
Your post made me laugh, Packratmack! It reminds me of myself. Very Happy Did you end up ordering? Smile

I didn't order yet. The sale is on January 30th. Smile
Chiqui65
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Come on, ladies! Just a few more likes for the 20% discount on Tua Trend. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tina-Richards-Ltd-An-Intelligent-Approach-to-Beauty/123990147636230
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Oops! I've been following the sale on facebook. I thought I might order this, but I think I'm going to try facial exercises first! Smile

packratmack wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

I didn't order yet. The sale is on January 30th. Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I got a couple friends to like it (even though I already own one, lol)

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Don't forget to "share" the photo on facebook.

"SHARE this post and be entered into our prize draw to win an IMAGE Beauty Bag Gift Set, includes 3 Anti-Ageing Skin Care Products. The lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced on this page.
Good Luck!!"

Smile
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Anybody considering purchasing the Tua tre'nd during the sale today might want to read this policy on the website.

"The 90 Day Money Back Guarantee is applicable only for Tua Viso and Tua tre'nd devices sold onwww.tinarichards.com and to Tina Richards Ltd end customers only. The 90 Day Money Back Guarantee is only valid for purchases at the full listed retail price exclusively fromwww.tinarichards.com (**The money back guarantee is not valid for any special offers including discount vouchers or third party deals**)".
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:08 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Anybody considering purchasing the Tua tre'nd during the sale today might want to read this policy on the website.

"The 90 Day Money Back Guarantee is applicable only for Tua Viso and Tua tre'nd devices sold onwww.tinarichards.com and to Tina Richards Ltd end customers only. The 90 Day Money Back Guarantee is only valid for purchases at the full listed retail price exclusively fromwww.tinarichards.com (**The money back guarantee is not valid for any special offers including discount vouchers or third party deals**)".

Well that doesn't seem quite right. Though I am now feeling better about my highly discounted (and somewhat used) eBay purchase.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi bethany, I'm about to give up on ordering the Tua tre'nd. I've been trying to place my order for the past three hours. The website is a total mess and my order won't go through. I emailed them several times and they are not helping me at all. So much for good customer service.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Hi bethany, I'm about to give up on ordering the Tua tre'nd. I've been trying to place my order for the past three hours. The website is a total mess and my order won't go through. I emailed them several times and they are not helping me at all. So much for good customer service.

Go for one via eBay, though you will need to search on the UK site.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:

Sorry about your hassles - but I'm also glad it's not just me! I tried to order an extra wand and some sponges but couldn't get the discount code to apply. Maybe that's a sign. Rolling Eyes
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
stardustgirl wrote:

Sorry about your hassles - but I'm also glad it's not just me! I tried to order an extra wand and some sponges but couldn't get the discount code to apply. Maybe that's a sign. Rolling Eyes

Hi stardustgirl, What time did you place the order? The sale ended at 12:00 midnight London time. I would email them. The website was definitely not functioning properly.
stardustgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
It was around 6-ish EST, so maybe the time was off. I did email to ask but haven't received a reply yet. Hopefully there will be another sale if it doesn't work out this time.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |