Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

mixed race boy with deep sleep wrinkles help
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
live1

Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:21 am      Reply with quote
So I'm half black and white. So have dark skin.i noticed last week deep line from side of nostril up to eye vertical.worse on left side.ive tried sleep on back but it's hard.how do I remove these nasty lines.i can't stand to look in the mirror anymore.i need them completely gone asap
live1

Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Any help guys
live1

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Bump
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Okay well its about learning to sleep on your back - and saying its hard to do makes it so. It just takes practice but definitely can be done.

Other things are to use sun protection, and some form of Vit C to keep your skin healthy. Also eating foods that are healthy will help too.

Are the lines just from sleep or something else? Like stress or illness?
live1

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for reply.the lines are on the side of my nostril going vertical up to my eye tear ducked .i don't have any other wrinkles.its defo from sleeping. Because if I push my cheek like I'm sleeping it creates that line.ive had the wrinkles nearly 2 weeks.deep on left side.and not as deep on right side.how can I delete the wrinkles as they are ugly and don't look correct on a very young persons face.also I've never seen anyone with lines from the eye tear ducked going down to side of nose apart from one pic on the net about sleep
wrinkles.i just want them gone asap
live1

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:46 am      Reply with quote
How do I post pics.i post the pic using tinypic but the forum tells me I can't link to images on this site.ive tried all pic hosting sites.but this forum says you cannot post them.tried my usal imgur and tinypic.and loads of others
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Okay well then don’t sleep on left side. With wrinkle try doing a massage and getting rid of it that way. It probably isn’t permanent if its caused by sleep so you just need to learn to sleep on your back instead of on that side (or sleep on the other side)?

live1 wrote:
Thanks for reply.the lines are on the side of my nostril going vertical up to my eye tear ducked .i don't have any other wrinkles.its defo from sleeping. Because if I push my cheek like I'm sleeping it creates that line.ive had the wrinkles nearly 2 weeks.deep on left side.and not as deep on right side.how can I delete the wrinkles as they are ugly and don't look correct on a very young persons face.also I've never seen anyone with lines from the eye tear ducked going down to side of nose apart from one pic on the net about sleep
wrinkles.i just want them gone asap
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 am      Reply with quote
This is a long shot, but you might try Frownies to smooth that area out. You'll have to investigate a bit to find a size that works for the area in question. They have Frownies for lip lines, crows feet and 11's (between the brows).

I've heard other people using the scar patches instead of Frownies. I tried this and they didn't stick too well for me, but you might have a different experience. These do come in larger pieces you could cut to size.

Is there any chance this is not related to sleep position? Dehydration can cause lines to show up that weren't there before.
Pinot
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
live1 - I've had to learn to sleep on my back because of face wrinkles, and you're right, it's NOT easy.

In addition to a good memory foam pillow for my head, what really helped me was putting a pillow under my knees and a pillow on either side of my body for my arms to rest on. I also use a small memory foam pillow under my lower back. Sort of feels like I'm laying in a recliner actually, lol.

The pillows make a world of difference and now I can sleep on my back all night long. It only took a few days for me to get used to it.
live1

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:13 am      Reply with quote
I tried to sleep on my back again but woke up on my side face all squashed.how do I post pics. I've tried using imgur.tiny pic etc etc.forum won't let me.so I can't describe these wrinkles.as nobody has wrinkles going from tear duct vertical down to side of nose.uts like a nose to mouth line in the complete wrong place.i also burned my face with a tca peel I just got back from er yesterday.im completely disfigured. Dr says I'll heal but I don't belive him.im disfigured now.my entire fore head
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Okay we don’t need to see pics here, and I haven’t a clue how you post them either.

Trying to undo a habit for a number of years in one night is just pure madness. It aint gonna happen no matter what you do, it takes time. You didn’t just suddenly start sleeping on your side without any issues, it developed over time so its going to take time to undo. Now you keep calling them wrinkles, and you are right in that what you are describing sounds unusual, but are you completely sure they are wrinkles and not muscle?

Now don’t know how old you are – but you are young and so I don’t think if I were in your shoes I’d be messing with TCA peels. You are doing way too much too soon and if you keep doing it you are going to end up so way worse off than when you began. You need to take a step back, and take a breath. Firstly get medically checked out that there isn’t something else going on. Talk to a qualified professional about what you are feeling because it sounds like these are tipping you into a place that isn’t very beneficial to you. Secondly you are not a professional dr – so if one says you are not disfigured and you will heal then trust that information. Unless you are a qualified professional in which case I doubt you would have created the results you have created. Stop trying to figure and solve this on your own and get professional help period.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |