Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Replica handbags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
jmcadon

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
I spend a lot of money on handbags, but scrimp on other items...like I color my own hair and even trim it myself in between cuts. That being said, I can spot a fake a mile away...most people who buy authentic can. If this doesn't bother you then I guess replica bags are the way to go as they are certainly cheaper... Smile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
How can this website get away with selling these bags - surely, they have to be fake. There are laws which state that fake goods can't be brought into the country (Australia) from overseas - so how does this business manage to operate? It's got me intrigued.

http://tiffany-oz.com/mall/index.php?main_page=index

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Just had a look at that tiffany-oz link. Some items are over AU$500! Who in their right mind would pay that for a copy/fake handbag from a dodgy website?

I'm not a fan of fake anything, but I thought the whole point of copy bags was they are supposed to be cheap.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
Just had a look at that tiffany-oz link. Some items are over AU$500! Who in their right mind would pay that for a copy/fake handbag from a dodgy website?

I'm not a fan of fake anything, but I thought the whole point of copy bags was they are supposed to be cheap.

Given that the price of many designer bags is now over the $5,000.00 mark, I suppose the price of the fakes is rising exponentially! Most of the websites that sell fake bags do call them "replicas" - I just can't understand how this site can be so blatant about what they are selling. I can't find anywhere on the site where they say that they are replicas nor do they claim they are genuine - but there are photographs which clearly show "guarantee" cards. All of this is clearly illegal so I can't understand how they get away with it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I recently bought a Gucci messenger bag as a gift for a friend, and what appears to be the same style is listed on that tiffany website at roughly 30% of what I paid for the real item at the Gucci boutique. (I did buy at the beginning of the sale season, so got it at discount, 20-30% off)

While I'm unlikely to buy copy goods, I can understand that others may wish to... but can't comprehend that paying 30% of cost of the "real item" for an unseen copy from an unknown rather questionable looking website is good value in any sense.

And you're disclosing your personal info and credit card details to persons who by definition have no regard for intellectual property laws. It's not too much of a stretch to suspect they may have similar disregard for laws relating to credit card fraud and identity theft.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
jmcadon wrote:
I spend a lot of money on handbags, but scrimp on other items...like I color my own hair and even trim it myself in between cuts.

I am just the opposite. I have to have the best hair color and cut. I have two bags, one black and one brown and that is it.

The only reason I'd like a Vuitton bag (the checked pattern) is because I like lightweight bags and leather is too heavy and scratches and stains. One reason I'd probably never buy one is because people would assume it was fake. Do you know of any other brand that uses that coated cotton canvas material? I can't believe Vuitton would have a patent on it.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I have a 3 year old Gucci bag that is material, not a coated canvas, but it has lasted and held up very well! Now, my black leather Gucci tote has not really held up that well at all and it is only 2 1/2 years old. Both are authentic, bought from the Gucci stores.
Love, love, love my brown Gucci bag but I do have my eye on a leather LV! Wink
My grandmother always told me have a good handbag,nice shoes and an exspensive/nice watch and it makes anything you wear look better. I stay true to that but I am picky about my hair color. I wish I could do it myself, but blonde highlights/lowlights are a little tricky so it is my other guilty pleasure. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Shop Suey:
http://www.shopsueyboutique.com/servlet/StoreFront

There are some pretty good bags on this site.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
If I see someone carrying what looks like a designer bag, I look at the rest of her outfit. If her clothes look cheap, then I assume the bag is fake. So much for trying to impress a stranger.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Anyone know of any company that makes bags using the special plastic coated canvas similar to Vuitton? It's the sort of thing vegans would buy so there must be other, cheaper bags that are still good quality.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |