Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
My experience -Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Shampoo Cond
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I recently bought Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex shampoo and conditioner to try. I did not know what to expect. However I find that I am liking the products. My hair is manageable and it is soft and has weight. I had the japanese straightening done about a year and a half ago, and the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel like it has the straightening done to it again. I also like the smell. It does not really help with the hair loss. I notice the same amount of hair coming loose when I wash my hair. However I still like the products because of how it makes my hair feel and look.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Many people used and said that it can reduce the loss of hair

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
beauty mask wrote:
Many people used and said that it can reduce the loss of hair

I've also heard that, there must be an active ingredient in the hair care products they sell which helps aid in the loss of hair but wouldn't be able to tell for sure without seeing the ingredient list.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
jiawen xu
5% products discount

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
I do feel that this really can help to reduce my hair loss to a great extent.
I have used 2 bottles of American Cream before I was recommended Avalon by my sister.Even though AC is much more expansive and highly appreciated on many forums, it doesn't help with the hair loss at all.
So comparing these two, I feel Avalon is more helpful and cheaper to me, even though AC makes my hair feel softer.
hippie_sotong
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 am      Reply with quote
i know it contains saw palmetto and B vitamins which help to thicken hair and also counter hormonal causes of hair loss..

i quite like the shampoo but personally i find that it dries out my scalp a little... it's best if you have some sort of scalp serum to apply later.
yvy1
5% products discount

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 am      Reply with quote
I too have used it, it's one of the few shampoos I've rebought more than twice Smile

I had the japanese hair straightening aswell, on my 4th year doing it and wanted something organic and sulfate free. I have thin hair, too. This really helped and I keep coming back to it. I recently moved and live in a house with hard water, and had to look for a shampoo again that can better counter the effects and soften my hair (regrowth with my natural frizzies were uncontrollable). I found Keralyze online and it's really good so far! Softness and volume!
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I try this for two weeks, it is very good for me!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 am      Reply with quote
Now I use Avalon Organic shampoos regularly. The ingredients are natural and thus non-irritating for the scalp. I like lavender smell.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |