Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Retin A, where to buy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

I am wanting to start Retin A. My dr wont prescribe it because i dont have bad acne. I am wanting to use this to help with anti aging.

I have looked at All day Chemist and United Pharmacies uk. Just a bit worried ordering as i dont have a credit card only a debit card and as a i live alone im worried i may get monies taken from my account etc. Have people ordered from both of these nd are they safe. I have Paypal but no one seems to use this. I have read alot of reviews on medsmex and people having fraud issues so really want to avoid that one. Are there any other places i could try. I live in the UK. many thanks

Oh quick question.... i am looking at using the cream for wrinkles etc around eyes and mouth and wondered if i should start with 0.25% or 0.5%

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 am      Reply with quote
I order from ADC and I also have a Debit Card. I have had some incidences of fraudulent activity in the past but don't know whether that was due to ADC or other sites (I buy a fair bit on the internet). However, my bank has always reimbursed the funds. In addition, ADC also claims that their site is much safer now (don't know how true that is).

Is it possible for you to use a one time use debit card - I think this is what some people do.

I would start off with 0.05% - if you find it too strong just use it less often. Or why not order a couple of tubes of both (it's so cheap).

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu

thank you so much for your help. I was thinking on odering a tube of 0.25 and 0.5 so that i can start off low and see how i go. Its jsut the worry of using a debit card and i heard that if i were to have fraud issues on that they wouldnt be disbursed. someone mentioned the United pharmacies.co.uk too. I have jsut been to my doctors to see again if i can get if on prescription and i even told them why i wanted it rather than saying it was for acne as before and she still wouldnt prescribe it. felt so disappointed Sad thank you again for your help x

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 am      Reply with quote
...and I see no one has posted here since 2011. Maybe I can revive it.

Do these mail order pharmacies require a Rx? I know in Mexico they are over the counter.

Recently saw my dermatologist and he froze and cut off several things (beauty marks, freckles) to send to Lab.
In the meantime I asked for a retina-a prescription, and he gave me one... that easy. I was stunned because no one else has ever been that obliging, as I don't have acne.

Unfortunately he wrote it AND another RX (a med for the irritation of something removed, that has trouble healing) on the same paper. Embarassed

I thought I'd try to do one of those "discount mail order pharmacies"for the retina-A, not knowing he'd join the Rx's. If these places don't require a Rx...than the 2 in 1 RX should not be a problem. Razz
I was unable to load medsmex and thought the site was gone, but it finally just loaded.

Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
Geordi

Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
What seem to be the best online sources to buy Retin-A from these days, and why?
Larky
5% products discount

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
farmaciaenandorra|DOT|com/shop/retirides-0025-30gr It took a week until it was shipped from Andorra to Denmark. I am satisfied with the Spanish brand.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |