Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Obagi ELASTIiderm Eye Treatment Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hnybear

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
This is my first post and I couldn't find a review of the Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream elsewhere so here goes...

I've been using this product for 3 weeks and am really happy with the results. The skin under my eyes feels and looks more elastic. The cream is light weight, no perfume and easy to put on before make up. I've tried many different eye creams over the years but this is the first one I've been happy enough with to write about. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Angy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I think I was getting better results with NIA24 eye cream...
lilmiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Do you use the day eye treatment or the night? The day is in an upright pump. The night is in the jar.
joti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 am      Reply with quote
would you mind sharing what your happy with.

i have used the nuderm line and was very happy with it as well.

so i would be open to trying the eye cream my major issue is dark circules do you feel this cream helped with that?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Elastiderm Eye Cream for a couple of years now and I love it. The skin under my eyes is tighter and more youthful. As I have oilier skin, dryness hasn't been much of a problem thus far so I'm not certain that Elastiderm on its own would be moisturizing enough for everyone.
joti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
my only under eye issue is dark circles would you say it has helped lighten them?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think this product is effective for under eye circles or darkness.
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
the B vitamin in NIA24 is better for dark circles...
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I actually saw a doctor recommending this Nuderm product on realself and it caught my interest. Has anyone had results with fine lines?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to post a quick "thumbs up" for the Obagi Elastiderm eye cream as well. I've been using it for about 2 months now. I'm 44, but luckily have only had fine lines (so far) around my eyes, but this year I noticed some deeper lines when I would smile that hadn't been there before. I really do think this eye cream has helped diminish them. They're still there, BUT definitely not as deep. Overall, I think my undereye area is looking much better.

Note that I do have dark circles and don't feel like this has really made any difference there.

In addition to this eye cream, about a month ago I started using the Phyto-C Active Serum on the very bottom of the tear trough area where I have milia (had it for years). Ever since I added that, I've noticed my milia have gone down (although they haven't completely disappeared). For me, this eye cream and the serum have really worked.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I like Nia24 eye cream too. But can't compare it against Obagi ELASTIiderm Eye Treatment Cream because I am yet to try the latter.

Angy wrote:
I think I was getting better results with NIA24 eye cream...

Good to know about Elastiderm. I like the sound of what you say about it.
Thanks!

Thanks, Moonstarr. You just confirmed what Chicagogirl said re: dark circles that this product wouldn't be much good for them.

Did you follow the derm's advice and bought some?
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

echoecho wrote:
I actually saw a doctor recommending this Nuderm product on realself and it caught my interest. Has anyone had results with fine lines?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |