Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Where to order retin-a ALLDAYCHEMIST down
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 am      Reply with quote
HEY

i have been waiting for alldaychemist visa to work again but its been over a month and i need to order retin-a and hq

i have read recent reports of fraud regarding ADC so where are people ordering from now?

thanks Wink
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 am      Reply with quote
I have used inhousepharmacy b4 but they dont sell generic

and im in the uk and will most likely have to pay VAT
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I have used medsmex.com for many years and their products are top notch.

However, I will only use a one-time Visa number, since many people (including myself) have had issues with their cc number being stolen and used inappropriately. It has never been proven that there was an issue, but there were a lot of "coincidental" orders followed by cc theft a few years ago. Better safe than sorry with a one time usage Visa number!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

However, I will only use a one-time Visa number, since many people (including myself) have had issues with their cc number being stolen and used inappropriately. It has never been proven that there was an issue, but there were a lot of "coincidental" orders followed by cc theft a few years ago. Better safe than sorry with a one time usage Visa number!

I just had this credit card problem when ordering from Owndoc. Good to know about the one-time visa option.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
bethany wrote:

I just had this credit card problem when ordering from Owndoc. Good to know about the one-time visa option.

Panda, some Visa cc companies offer a one time number generator as a service. If yours does not, you can always buy a Visa card at Target at the checkout...they load it with $$$ when you check out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
londongirl wrote:
HEY

i have been waiting for alldaychemist visa to work again but its been over a month and i need to order retin-a and hq

i have read recent reports of fraud regarding ADC so where are people ordering from now?

thanks Wink

I just ordered retin A from ADC for the 1st time, I was not able to use my visa via their website, but I contacted em via the form on the contact page and someone called me the same day and processed my order over the phone...
grhawk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I used the old Medsmex for many years too. I just ordered from them earlier this year. The blood pressure medicine i received was absolutely fake. I bought their generic Hyzaar which is lozartan. It did absolutely nothing for me. I was ordering it from ADC but I wanted some of the renova I used to get from Medsmex so I ordered the BP medicine from them. I am also questioning the renova i got from them now. I think they are just a scam site and I won't be ordering from there again.
obsedded1234
5% products discount

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
londongirl wrote:
HEY

thanks Wink

I just ordered retin A from ADC for the 1st time, I was not able to use my visa via their website, but I contacted em via the form on the contact page and someone called me the same day and processed my order over the phone...

Where do you live, the UK? Because I'm having the same problem. Did you use a one time Visa number too?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
obsedded1234 wrote:
daler wrote:
londongirl wrote:
HEY

thanks Wink

Where do you live, the UK? Because I'm having the same problem. Did you use a one time Visa number too?

I live in NY, USA n i used one of my visa CC which I rarely use and last month my bank contacted me as it was being misused by someone so I cancelled it... in future, I am going to cancel my CC right after i make a purchase at ADC and get a new one or use one of those visa gift " credit cards ".

btw, ADC retin A id the real deal, i m completely free of those stubborn white heads on my nose n my nose is shinning like a dome! lol
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I recently had another issue after ordering from them, and had to cancel my cc even though I used a one time number that my bank issued.

I am definitely only using a Visa gift card going forward.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I recently had another issue after ordering from them, and had to cancel my cc even though I used a one time number that my bank issued.

bethany, if u dont mind, would u pls share what issue u had? just curious about what else can happen so I am prepared! thank you
kanataesthetics

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
If it is for personal use your physician. An give you prescription retinol

If you need for clients i will try to open an obagi account if you are a medi spa, they have rejuvicare retinol...good luck!!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
bethany wrote:

bethany, if u dont mind, would u pls share what issue u had? just curious about what else can happen so I am prepared! thank you

My bank called and said that a number of very small charges had been tried against the one time usage number, so they closed my account and sent me a new card. Basically a pain in the butt.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
daler wrote:
bethany wrote:

My bank called and said that a number of very small charges had been tried against the one time usage number, so they closed my account and sent me a new card. Basically a pain in the butt.

O how horrible! I think the problem with gift card CC could be that we wont get refund for fraudulent charges, i am not sure though but perhaps better would be to use the regular CC and then cancel it after ADC order... I dont think I ll be ordering more than once a year from them so it wont be much of a hassle ... I ordered 5 retin A in my last/first order, they should last a long time...
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:59 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
bethany wrote:
daler wrote:
bethany wrote:

O how horrible! I think the problem with gift card CC could be that we wont get refund for fraudulent charges, i am not sure though but perhaps better would be to use the regular CC and then cancel it after ADC order... I dont think I ll be ordering more than once a year from them so it wont be much of a hassle ... I ordered 5 retin A in my last/first order, they should last a long time...

If you purchase a Visa gift card for the amount that you are going to order, there will be no fraudulent charges because there are no funds available. The card is worthless after you spend what they loaded when you bought it.

But canceling other cards and replacing them is probably not good for your credit rating.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
grhawk wrote:
bethany wrote:

I used the old Medsmex for many years too. I just ordered from them earlier this year. The blood pressure medicine i received was absolutely fake. I bought their generic Hyzaar which is lozartan. It did absolutely nothing for me. I was ordering it from ADC but I wanted some of the renova I used to get from Medsmex so I ordered the BP medicine from them. I am also questioning the renova i got from them now. I think they are just a scam site and I won't be ordering from there again.

My apologies to Medsmex because I mispoke above. The bad blood pressure medicine i received came from ADC not Medsmex. I realized that when i went to order from ADC. I have contacted ADC to see what they will do about it.
LadyLuv85

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Do you have to have a prescription from a doctor in order to get the Retin A from these online pharmacies?
LadyLuv85

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Do you have to have a prescription from a doctor in order to get the Retin A from these online pharmacies?
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
You can get retin a for 6 dollars at United Pharmacies. The customer service office is located in Australia. I've had a few packages get lost but they have always reshipped for free as soon as I let them know. Honest company but do not use your real credit card. I don't trust any overseas drug companies w/my credit card. Use a gift card. I get a prepaid travel visa card from my bank.
LizK
5% products discount

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 am      Reply with quote
I always use PayPal for these type of purchases. I'm in the UK but have bought from NCN and Thailand using PayPal. They don't reveal your number to any 3rd party.
Liz
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:18 am      Reply with quote
LadyLuv85 wrote:

No, they don't. The order can get seized by customs but as long as it's nothing scheduled (benzos, vicodin,adderall etc) the customs dept just keeps your package and it's no big deal. I've always had everything clear customs. Most all reputable companies will reship for free if that happens. Don't order from any place that sells vicodin or valium/xanax/or anything like that bc it's a red flag and they might be a scam pharmacy. I've never had any problems with fake products but I have heard of even reputable companies having problems with credit card fraud. Only use gift cards or prepaid travel cards from your bank that have limited funds on them.
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Oh snap, United Pharmacies no longer accepts credit cards, too much of a hassle to order from them now. I placed an order today w/alldaychemist using a prepaid visa. I'll let everyone know if my order gets here ok. I didn't put my real phone number in the order info bc I've heard of people getting scam phone calls after placing orders with adc.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
lagomorph wrote:
Oh snap, United Pharmacies no longer accepts credit cards, too much of a hassle to order from them now. I placed an order today w/alldaychemist using a prepaid visa. I'll let everyone know if my order gets here ok. I didn't put my real phone number in the order info bc I've heard of people getting scam phone calls after placing orders with adc.

I never got any scams calls after ADC order...
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I've never had any problems with my orders from adc but I've heard of other people having credit card issues and calls. I think their ordering system is not secure and subject to hackers. That's why I use a prepaid and don't give my phone info.
sar9876
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Bumping this bc ADC site is not loading for me - where to buy reliable generic retin a from?

edit: nm it's back up
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |