Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Massaging acupressure points on face
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rejuvenator89

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Have you guys looked into this? Massaging acupressure points on face with or without a device.

Whatever Peta on the video is doing, it's working. Face exercises, acupressure points massage, low level laser device (on the video) and some skin care products are her regime apparently. Check out at the end of the video what she used to look like and then check one of her newest videos what she looks like now, that is definitely one of the most impressive transformations I have ever seen.

Only thing I miss from my Lightstim LED device is that it doesn't have that ability to boost acupressure points with red light and microcurrent. That seems genious Smile But I guess this kind of massage can be done with a Facemaster or some other microcurrent device too?

Here's the youtube video /watch?v=aRq4lQMbgQU
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't used this kind of instrument. I use scraper to massage my face. It works very well.
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
what about using fingers to massage?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:15 am      Reply with quote
I do think Peta looks fantastic, but as you say, she is using a lot of things: Face exercises, acupressure, laser device and some expensive skin care products. Now she is in the industry so she has to kind of work with all these things, so I understand completely I'm just not sure its doable for everyday living (well for me it wouldn't be).
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:16 am      Reply with quote
i think if i can just use finger to massage my face, it would be great while in the car, on the train, lining up...
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:16 am      Reply with quote
finally something useful to do while on metro!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:47 am      Reply with quote
I find it a bit difficult to follow Peta's examples, as her face shape is different to mine. I'm also not so sure how exact you have to be. I have read different things that say its important to be on the exact point, but then some others suggest its not so and only intention is key. I used to do Corvo's zone therapy on my face (I read somewhere that he taught Princess Diana and at time time) and I think she always looked beautiful. However I would do it in bursts, and would often forget to do it.
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I find it a bit difficult to follow Peta's examples, as her face shape is different to mine. I'm also not so sure how exact you have to be. I have read different things that say its important to be on the exact point, but then some others suggest its not so and only intention is key. I used to do Corvo's zone therapy on my face (I read somewhere that he taught Princess Diana and at time time) and I think she always looked beautiful. However I would do it in bursts, and would often forget to do it.

i hope the intention is the key too as my face shape is different too
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |