Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
::: Review ::: OPI Nail Envy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi all
Dont know whether nail products can be reviewed here or not, but I have to tell you about OPI's Nail Envy.

I had acrylic nails on continuously for 17 years. Every 3 weeks I went for my infills and never missed. 12 months ago the shop next door to my nail technician was ram raided and both shops were demolished. I decided to have a break from the nails and was horrified to actually see my paper thin nails. I couldnt put my hands in warm water as my nails hurt so much, I had to be so careful I didnt knock them, it even hurt to pick things up. I couldnt believe I'd done this to my own nails.

I was recommended to try Jessica restoration. This didnt really seem to help my nails, but I carried on with it for 4 months. My nails were still very weak and thin and started to peel badly.

I then tried OPI's Nail Envy. After 4 weeks I started to see a slight difference, after 7 months I have quite strong and quite long nails again. Only 2 nails still continue to peel slightly but this product has transformed my nails. I never thought they could be like they are now. I've had to really take care of them, and make time everyday to put the Nail Envy on, but its been worth it in the end. I think I'll carry on using this product for a long time.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:51 am      Reply with quote
We've had clients come into the spa, purchasing Nailtiques' After Artificial Treatment Kit, with positive results after removing their acrylic or gel nails. Something else to consider. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/nailtiques.htm Exclamation
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:49 am      Reply with quote
Oh fantastic, I didnt know you did this, I'm going to order the nailtiques after artificial treatment and see if it will help my 2 nails that are still weak and peeling. Thank you!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I've got Nailtiques Formula 2 which is quite good. I don't have any peeling problems but I do use it for a few days every so often when my nails get weaker. It's weird, my nails grow very fast and are quite strong. Yet every so often they do get weaker and start breaking Confused I still haven't figured out why, perhaps it might be connected to my diet....

Btw, I the Nailtiques hand cream is good Wink
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Thats exactly my problem, now my nails grow long and 8 of them are quite strong, sometimes they do feel weaker. The ones that peel never feel particulary strong but do grow long if I look after them and apply the nail envy everyday. This week they've all decided to break really low....oh well! I'm definately going to order Nailtiques kit.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |