Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DeVita Solar Protect SPF 30 with Aloe-Hyplex (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
VISS IPL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sarah.november
5% products discount

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
wait, when you say negative reports on the skin bulb do you mean the viss skin bulb in specific? or do you mean just ipl facial treatments in general (your earlier posts regarding those side effects mostly associated with overuse)? please fill me in!

either way... i am still going to try it, because i DID do it once before it broke down and i didn't have any adverse reactions to it....although i guess once isn't enough to tell! i set the intensity at level 3 (like dragon) and probably won't go higher than that, and most likely won't do more than twice a week as the manual advises. as for the before and after shots....urrrgghhh...i totally get where you're coming from because i like to look at those as well, but i'm toooo self conscious to put up photos!! i WILL keep posting and report every little thing and will try to be as helpful as i can with keeping you guys informed!
BrookeAnne
5% products discount

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Sarah I wouldnt be too worried about negative side effects. I guess there is always some chance, but its my best guess that those cases would be limited to people that had been treated with commercial grade, high powered equipment.When I was in Hong Kong for one of the beauty expos, I saw a friend of mine get a tattoo removal done with a laser, it made her cry and she had scabs in place of the tattoo permanent eyebrows she had before the treatment.It was a lil funny Bad Grin ...ok sorry but it was. I guess that's off the subject but anyway if there were the kind of side effects the one poster put up links for often, I doubt very seriously those procedures would be in practice very long.I don't think the home units produce that kind of power.

5% products discount

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 am      Reply with quote
BrookeAnne, a laser is different than IPL. Sarah is correct to be cautious about side effects and your guess isn't based on evidence. If equipment is strong enough to effect a good change there is also the possibility it can effect a negative change. As for you thinking someone who had scabs and was crying after a treatment, words fail me . . . Shock

Your very thinking that since it is "home equipment" it must not be strong enough to hurt me is the same reason many people are hurt by over the county medications like ibuprofen; they think since it is not prescription they can double or triple the dose and they end up with kidney problems.

However by setting the intensity level at 3 and not doing it more than twice a week, Sarah sounds like she will use safe practices.

Sarah, in one example of pitting the lady said the technician hit one spot 20 times repeatedly; What seems to happen is the fat in the skin under the treated area heats up and every repeated treatment of the area heats it more so continuous repetitions of the same area in one session heats the fat enough to vaporize; so as long as a person uses due caution and has patience they will be okay. (But most things in life carry some level of risk, as we know and people are different, so what works for one may work differently for others.)

Again, I want to say thank you to Sarah for reporting to us; sorry it is taking so long for you to get your replacement.
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I am with the others here...moderation...hitting a spot 20x using an IPL
Quote:
in one example of pitting the lady said the technician hit one spot 20 times repeatedly

That was a 'trained technician'?....cripes.

I was burned by my dermatologist...it can happen. However, those are massively different intensities than the VISS puts out...and even then,..hitting the same area over and over would be just plain silly. Shock

Mine is still working just fine so far.
Hope you get your skin bulb soon. It's frustrating waiting when you really want to try something new and it's there 'right in front of you'...and kaput.
BrookeAnne
5% products discount

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Yes Laurin I do know there is a difference in the two. And it was funny because we went to the convention in a group of friends and we were all letting vendors demo stuff on us. After awhile she healed and had a new canvas for a different shape permanent eyebrow tattoo. I didn't say that there was no risk, and I still contend that the risk is limited in this case. I also am not in the habit of running my mouth and spurting out things of which I know nothing about.I do believe that the number of cases would be very small and would be primarily limited to commercial grade equipment.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the Viss IPL and the skin rejuvenation bulb. I just tried it and had no problems and no side effects. I used level 5 on my face with a little of the gel. I used level 8 on my armpits. I haven't tried my legs yet. I bought the skin rejuvenation lamp to use to lighten my freckles and for skin tightening on myself, and for my teenage son's acne. I'll let you know how it goes.

Finding this thread is great. I stumbled across the Viss website by accident, but it seems to be just what I was looking for.
Molly02

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone, Did you all notice in your manuals you got with the VISS IPL that it is not to be used on the face????? I used it on my chin and it has done nothing, but I am not sure if it is because I usually pluck these hairs and when I saw them comming i zapped them but maybe it was too early and should of let them grow abit then shave the area, I am not to keen on shaving my chin that's all....if this thing doesn't work the hairs will look alot thicker... is anyone here from australia... I am thinking about buying the e-one it is alot more expensive but I dont know if this VISS IPL is going to work, I will give it 2 months and see.
sarah.november
5% products discount

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:03 am      Reply with quote
OK.

my cartridge actually arrived this past saturday, but i wasn't in town so my roommate received it from the postman for me.

had a go with it today, first thing i got back from work...
yes, the cartridge works, but !@%#*&^%$@# this thing isn't consistent.
after every "beep", you press the button and there is a big flash. with my first skin cartridge, that flash wouldn't go off after i pressed the button.
so you can imagine how happy i was to see a flash go off with the new bulb. but i still have a similar problem!!!!! yes the flash goes off, but only SOMETIMES! after a beep, i press it and i had to press the button like 5-6 times and then a flash would go off...other times the flash went off immediately.
when this happened, i was like @#^@#%@# NOT AGAIN. i thought to myself, wait, do i have a bad machine or something? but it's worked fine with the hair removal so far!? i don't get it!!
my patience is running kind of low...
do i contact viss AGAIN and tell them about it? or just keep using it until the flashes refuse to go off for good??
D.C

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Sarah,

My girlfriend and her friends have been looking online for more reviews, and also have been waiting for your news...
That REALLY sucks that it's already showing signs of failure when you've just got it. I can imagine your disappointment and irritation.
That said, I think my girlfriend might opt for something else, something that is more well known.
I think you should contact them right away. I'd like to see what they do about it.

Thanks for keeping us posted!
Dean
sarah.november
5% products discount

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Sad yeah... like i said, patience running low..
but since it is still working to a certain extent, i promised i would post details so i will do that until it really stops working for good..
maybe i'll have gotten another replacement by then, who knows. i just feel like if i complain to them again, it'll look like i'm the idiot who doesn't know how to work this thing, but that's really not the case. i mean, i did pay a good amount of money for this so i'd like the same thing everyone else paid for, you know? anyhow... i'm going to do a second treatment after 3-4 days so let's see if it acts up again.

the hair removal bulb, i think there are plenty reviews out there for that, so i'll talk about the skin bulb.
i got the skin bulb for various reasons. so let me tell you guys a little about my skin in case the viss really does do something to it (i hope!!).
i'm in my mid 20's and i have moderate acne. i get all types of acne:
1. superficial type of acne, the ones that come to a head and then calms down within a week or so. typically doesn't hurt all that much either.
2. acne that hurts, gets really red and lasts anywhere from a week to more than a month.
3. tiny bumpy ones, that you can't really see but can definitely feel when i'm washing my face. these appear near my eyebrows on my forehead and sometimes around my chin. these....never seem to disappear.
4. SOMETIMES i'll get a cystic acne, those horribly inflamed ones.

haha, that doesn't really sound like moderate acne, but note that i don't get these all at once.

more information about my skin:
1. i have combination skin; i get oily in my t-zone area including my inner cheeks (the parts closest to the nose bridge) and i'm sort of normal to dry in other areas.
2. i have super sensitive skin, and it gets quite red in those ares where i have acne or used to have acne.
3. i do have some acne scarring, none of them are pitted scars though. most are just hyper-pigmentation issues...
4. not much wrinkles or fine lines yet at this stage in life, so if you are wondering if it works on those aspects i don't think i can give much feedback on that Sad
5. enlarged pores around the typical t-zone and inner cheeks.

my family and close friends say my acne is actually not that bad and it's not all that noticeable. but you always notice your own flaws and magnify them a 100x if you know what i mean. so when i look at myself in the mirror i always always always notice the red spots and what not.
i've tried a lot of things. i've taken accutane before, omega pills, ACV and lemon, OCM, i think i've tried almost everything that has been mentioned on acne.org haha. and sad to say, i think it made my skin worse, making it tired and weak. it's gotten a lot better after i've stopped all that and now i don't do much to it. just wash and moisturize, but i'm hoping the viss will give it a little boost.
i'm not going as far as to expect the machine to actually FIX my acne because i know my acne is really an internal problem. if it can just help lighten my old marks a bit, shrink some pores, and just...improve the look and feel of my skin in general, i will give it a two thumbs up. (also, it would be nice if this effing thing would work consistently)

so while i have this bulb with me, i will be doing it a level 3, twice a week. perhaps at the end of every week i will put a post up, any improvements, side effects and what not. today was my first treatment of this week, so i'll put up another at the end of this week (so dear little bulb, please do me a favor and work your magic?)

ooo so sorry this was a HUGE post. its just when i read other peoples review and what not, i always want some background information, so i know if they're relatable to me or not. Smile
DIANA111

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I am new to the forum and decided to become a member after recently doing research on the Viss IPL hair removal system which I found on this site. I live in Vancouver, Canada where the company is headquartered and spent time on the phone yesterday with a rep from the company wanting to get some questions answered before deciding to purchase the unit.

I queried him on the machine's malfunction that many women are experiencing and he said it was caused by the different voltages that are required throughout the world and they didn't factor that in when the machine was designed. However, he informed me that the voltage issue had been addressed and the "different voltage" machines are shipped to their corresponding countries. I don't know if that is true as I have yet to order mine, holding off until September.

Also, they are introducing a new skin rejuvenation lamp which will be far superior to the one that they are currently offering targeting acne, tightening of the skin, wrinkles and dark spots. He suggested that I hold off on purchasing the Viss system until the new skin lamp is available some time in September 2010.

He told me the product is shipped out of S. Korea and that is always sent by postal service, he assured me that it normally takes 5-6 days.

I will keep you posted on any other news/findings I have.
Adellie

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 am      Reply with quote
molly,
i thought i read somewhere on their facebook page that you can use it on your face anywhere below your cheeks? but yeah, i would never risk shaving my face either!!

and sarah, i read through your entire post! it was an interesting read. i look forward to reading your results!!! i actually have similar skin type to yours except i don't get much breakouts anymore. i just have some nasty dark spots left from picking Sad could you post the changes you see with those? if it lightens them a little im definitely getting! i've lived with these marks for years, so i don't think it'll hurt to wait a little longer. and i'm so sorry your bulb is acting up yet again. god what is with these hit or miss bulbs?! hopefully it was just that one time, you know? if it does it a second time, i think you should definitely ask them to replace it again. it's not your fault they sent you these crappy ones, and like you said, you paid for it so its only fair you get your money's worth. thanks for keeping us posted, i totally appreciate it.
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Sarah,

I am thinking, perhaps part of the problem with the skin bulb is that lack of contact with the sensor on the skin. Mine also won't fire if there is not full contact.

Of course...getting a long straight line on the face is pretty tricky and areas of the face don't lend them selves well for that sort of thing.

Do you have the same problem when you do your neck?
sarah.november
5% products discount

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
dragon,
i thought exactly the same thing when it wouldn't shoot. but i reallllly don't think thats the case... because what i did was i put it against my skin as best as possible, and then press, and when it wouldn't flash, i didn't move the sensor- i would just keep pressing until i got lucky and it flashed. you know what i mean? and yes, the same thing happened with my neck Sad
i mean, i'm definitely willing to consider that i made a mistake and just used it wrong, in fact i'd rather that were the case Very Happy anyway, i am going to be doing the second treatment in two days, so i will see what happens then...thanks for the advice though Smile
Sailor

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
Molly
Hey i'm from Australia as well, Melbourne to be precise.

I just recently bought a VISS IPL after crazy amounts of internet 'researching'.
It was at my door within a week, I've done a test patch on my leg and now v.excited to try it out today..Very Happy

I was also a bit cautious about buying it myself, especially with the trouble dragoN had to go through.. turning up to the company's doorstep in canada isn't exactly an option for us if something goes wrong..But so far so good, it hasn't exploded in my face or anything.

I'll keep updating any progress, and if i can find my digicam i might do a running 'before and after' feature.

fingers crossed it works!
jassy

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 am      Reply with quote
actually my friends machine is kind of on and off too. but hers is with the hair removal lamp. it works on good days, and then it doesn't flash at all on others. i told her about your similar problem with the skin bulb and pushed her to contact viss, but she's REALLY lazy about it since it still sort of works one way or another...
to those who are getting it, all i can say is, hope you guys get a good one.
ladyBAIK

Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Some of you give off a viss worker vibe lol. *cough* Sailor *cough* Very Happy Like those reviewers of viss on youtube, or those really not-so-authentic reviewers on web blogs lol.
Of course, I'm not saying you ARE from viss, it's just you give off that vibe. Don't jump on me!

And I don't think the problem is the voltage, that problem was already addressed... It's those damn lamps! Mine is working fine, thank god. But it didn't work just ONCE, I still don't know what happened then. I've e-mailed them and they're not too keen on responding to complaints. And I believe they screen their reviews on their official website to the point where it just seems kind of fake. I was so scared I fell for a scam when mine stopped working for one day!

Anyway, Good luck with your lamp! Hopefully you will finally end up with one that works until it does all 4000 shots Very Happy
Laurin
5% products discount

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Sarah,

Nothing yet? Any contact at all?
Sailor

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
I sound like a viss rep? haha, i'll take that as a compliment..
I usually have a pretty crazy gutter mouth (hence 'sailor', i've been told i swear like a sailor), but have had to change the way i talk because :
1. fitting with the other posters styles
2. i cant post with swears, they block it.

I know what you mean though, when i mentioned 'researching', i was actually implying (badly) wading through all they post everywhere, viral marketing really p*sses me off sometimes, but i guess it sort of teaches us to critically assess the information put before us.

Sometimes its pretty obvious, like
"omg, guys! my life used to be crap and horrible, now this miracle has made me pretty and smooth!"

Other times, things sound legit, then i have to wonder.. kind of like that Stephen King novel based movie 'the thing' (anyone watched it? it's pretty funny to watch when you havent grown up with it cos the fx are so bad).

Anyway, what i mean by this reference is, the alien takes the disguise of the people in the isolated science lab, and so the characters go through this huge mind screw working out who's still human and who's the alien lying/mimicking their friends.

So my 'the thing' conundrum at the moment is,
people say " omg, the hairs just come out!", Well i zapped a few areas yesterday, and have the perfect skin/hair for IPL..
So far nothing seems different?? oh, except my skin feels sensitive like i've been waxed or something.
Pllleeeaassee someone tell me if this is just some marketing ploy, i hope i'm not meant to have the hair just fall out..cos then it means hopefully mine isn't a dud, and my results are normal.

I never really put my hopes up about the results being permanent, i just wanted it to have the same effects of waxing without having to wait for long enough regrowth (being a stripper means regrowth=bad, so i've had to shave every day), so if i don't even get that then i'm very disappointed.. Sad
Molly02

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sailor,

I am a little with you the hairs did fall out after about 3 days I only did a small patch, but it is doing nothing to my face as yet I don't think.... I am seriously considering buying the E-one, its alot more expensive but if it has been shown on a current affair it must be pretty good, plus they have a payment plan as well. I am giving this viss another month to prove itself to show some sort of result then it's going back if I am not happy with what I want it to do.
Have you only zapped once? this will be my second time this weekend to zapp so I will fill you in how it is going, I understand the hair grows in cycles that's why I am giving it a month to see if I have any difference at all.
cjudy1

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm certainly not an expert on the viss ipl, but I did my first treatment on 8/28 just under my arms. I noticed slower growth the next day. I usually shave under my arms daily. This week I shaved on the third day - the hair growth was what I usually have each day. I also tried the skin rejuvenation bulb, but haven't had any noticeable results yet. I'm doing my second treatment on my face with it tonight.
sarah.november
5% products discount

Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 am      Reply with quote
laurin,
i contacted viss a few days ago when the bulb wasn't working consistently. when i say viss though, i don't mean the customer service email they give out on their website. i have been in touch with a rep from viss ever since my first faulty bulb, so i've sort of been getting individual attention which makes the wait much shorter- he replies usually within 24 hours. if you ever have some problems, i can pm you his viss email? (only because i don't know if i'm allowed to post those kind of things on these forums.)
anyway, he was very prompt in replying and he apologized and briefly explained the difficulties in making a skin rejuvenation lamp, and that these problems occur quite often. he then said that he would keep sending me new ones until i got one that worked. it was really reassuring to say the least, and what i appreciated most was his quick response...especially after the 'poor customer service' scare about a month ago on this forum. anyway, the reason why i haven't posted any news until now is because i replied him telling him that i would try a second time on friday (today) because there may have been a chance i was using it wrong like dragon said, or maybe it was just that one time like LadyBAIKS situation.
so i did try it today, and when i started off with it, it did the same thing twice-and then i thought, 'hm, could it be the gel on my face thats blocking the sensor?' so i wiped off the gel, and what do you know, it works..*roll eyes* i don't even put on that much gel, maybe my sensor is weak, who knows, but whatever its working. i emailed him back telling him its working, and also apologizing for the unnecessary scare...
I feel really stupid for not having thought about the gel the first time. so far, they're in the good books with me, and i want it to be the other way around as well. I don't want to end up like the boy who cried wolf when i do have a real problem later on, and for them to just assume its another mistake i'm making.. Sad

anyway, it's working and i'm just immensely glad for that.
as for customer service: i think i can tell you from plenty experience now, that they are much much much much better and faster than what i have heard and thought.
the skin bulb itself: nothing noticeable yet.
hope i answered your question laurin Smile are you purchasing?
Laurin
5% products discount

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Very interesting, thank you Sarah. Very odd about the gel. You would think the company would know precise information to inform you to check the gel and if it doesn't work with a little bit of gel, why send it? Still, if that fixes the issue, great news.

I agree the customer service seems excellent but I am still a bit wary of the reliability, especially long term. Even though they have been quick to send replacements, I wonder why so many problems and will it last 3 months, 6 months, a year? Think

However I am very desirous to try it, yet when I see problems, I hold back. I guess I feel like I want to hear a bit more before I make the leap. Doubt

Funny I am not worried about whether the hair removal part works, since from all reports, it works very similar to professional one, so repeated treatments will be necessary, but that makes me all the more concerned to see if the machine will continue to keep working.

And I will be watching carefully to hear your report. As are probably thousands of lurkers, heh heh wave

I am sorry for your trials but you are the main person we have here to test the skin cartridge's effectiveness and I think we are all hoping the results will be worth it. Pray

So thanks again for keeping us informed and again I am hoping you will begin to see some good results with no bulb problems!
MichaBelle

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I was reading your reviews and the problem that some were having with the power issue. I'm not sure if your issue has been resolved but I would like to know if customer service did ever make it right for you?

Also, I did see on their site that they were acknowledging some type of electrical error on some units which were made before July, 26, 2010 (I believe it was). They said that they were replacing all of the units for new ones and that they would be incurring the new shipping fees and the costs of returning the units. If your problem hasn't been solved, hopefully that will help! Smile
Harpy

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Hey guys! Brand new to the forum, I was just looking up reviews on the viss as I'm seriously debating about buying it.
I had a few questions though - I forgot who posted about it, but someone was talking about a 3yr warranty? Also, I was wondering if anyone had been using the Rejuvenation lamp for rosacea? And, I was also wondering what hair types you all have - I have light skin and dirty blonde hair, I know the viss should be fine for it, but I'd like to hear someones experience. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Go Smile On The Go Sonic Blue Smart Brush Whitening Kit - White Luzern Serum Absolut V15

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |