Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Cle de Peau Translucent Corrector for Pores
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
This is a product that was recommended to me to reduce the APPEARANCE of large pores. I've been told over and over that there is really nothing out there to actually make your pores smaller. But this product is magic!

It is trasnlucent so you put it on under m/u or you can wear alone. It really works. I went to Nieman Markus so I could try it first. At first when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was like "okay, maybe this won't work" I was talking to the sales lady for a minute, took another look and Viola! It did work! My pores seemed to have disappeared! It is very light and feels wonderful.

Another woman from another board told me and she had already tried EVERYTHING out there. She said Clinique makes something similar and less expensive but still not as good. It is $50 and I don't normally buy my m/u in dept stores except Bobbi Brown concealer. Because that works the best in my opinion. so if you're tired of looking at those giant holes in your face, try this. Go to NM and try it first. It will make you feel better about the purchase. Otherwise they do sell it online here.
http://www.ebeautymall.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CDP30220&cat=16

Cle de Peau Translucent Corrector for Pores
Silky powder concealer minimizes the appearance of pores. Spherical pore diminishing powder minimizes/creates a perfect finish. Oil-attracting powder absorbs excess sebum to prevent oxidation. Enhances the long-lasting wear of foundation. Net WT. .14 oz. / 4.2 g
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi wenrwdy - I'm having luck using T.LeClerc loose powder in Camellia. It's very finely milled, matches my skin tone perfectly, and makes my pores vanish. Actually, they're not very large to begin with, since using SkinCeuticals Retinol (.5%) and IS Clinical Firming Complex has diminished them. I don't like the look of foundation on my skin, so a light dusting of powder is enough for me, after a dab of Clinique Airbrush concealer here and there (around the inner eye area and nose).

I've heard people praise Cle de Peau products though, and I don't doubt your experience. It sounds interesting for summertime if it truly does a good job of absorbing excess sebum. The price is about twice the cost of my T.LeClerc loose powder though, so I'm not sure. Even some "translucent" powders have looked whitish on me, as pale as I am. How would you describe your skintone?
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:58 am      Reply with quote
I guess I have med skin tone with yellow undertones. BUt I even add the pore stick OVER my m/u sometimes (that is what I did at the m/u counter) and it looks fine.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Oh, like I said try it out at the NM counter. It won't cost a thing.
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried shiseido's mattifying veil? I wonder how similar they are. It is a pretty good product.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:57 am      Reply with quote
I use Cle de Peau concealer and it is amazing!

I find the concealer is all that I need to fix minor scars or discolouration on my skin.

I have never tried that product you just got but I don't think I want to buy it, because I don't need a lot of coverage anymore. They have nice stuff, and sometimes I buy their eye make-up remover.
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:41 am      Reply with quote
I have the Cle de Peau pore corrector too. It is good. I also have the one from Diane Young and it is just as good or possibly even better, I think. I could never find one product that I thought worked well and ended up finding two at almost the same time. If I am having a really anal day, I will sometimes use the DY and then the CDP on top of that layering the products. Yep, anal. Very Happy
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:46 am      Reply with quote
lol Laughing
cc428
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Guys,
i also have this corrector, do u guys just apply in directly from the stick? Or you use some brush or other tools to 'fill out the pores'?? I dont think it's THAT good of a product. Has anyone try the purple powder in the IPSA range?? It covers pores almost 99% and i have HUGE DEEP Pores!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I have this product too and totally love it!! I use it straight from the stick, dab it on my t-zone, ect., and gently pat it. Hths.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
From the stick and sometimes I smear it on my finger and dab onto my skin.
RubyWong
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
CC128,
What IPSA purple powder are you talking about? I am currently interested in getting some IPSA products right now and am trying to find out what is good for my oily, acne prone, large pore face. Thanks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Hiya ruby,

I've tried and quite like the Ipsa Metabolizer (always found the name a tad odd, why the heck would my skin need metabolizing? ;p) Anyway, I've moved on to other stuff now and haven't paid much attention to Ipsa even though their counter is just below my work place. Let me know what you need checking out and I'll get the brochures for you and mail them to you if you want them. If only to see the colour swatches as they are instead of online. I can also score the latest Shiseido collection (spring) brochures, Kose as well as Kanebo ones. Just let me know! Smile I like the texture of the Ipsa foundation but found that most of the shades don't seem to agree with my pale yellow based skin. I hate wearing anything remotely peach toned too! ;p talk soon! =)

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
i knew it from a famous chinese skincare forum, but have not tried yet. wish EDS have it soon.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the info. There's no Neiman Marcus nearby where I live, However, I found out that Saks Fifth Avenue also have it. I will try it there.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I have raved about this before and still love it but recently used it with some Smashbox primer(primer first then Poor Corr) and WOW! You could not tell that I had large poors at all.

Alone the CDP worked really well but nothing like the combo.
Girlzmommie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
What is Poor Corr?

BTW - I have the Cleu stick and while I think it's OK I don't think it's anything to write home about (I have Clinique's and feel it works just as well).
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |