Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

clear as a crystal?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jamie630
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
What product(s) make your skin crystal clear and pimple free? I'm tired of this already.

I think I try to fix too many problems at once, get frustrated too easily, and give up too quickly.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Jamie,

If you find a product that is working for you stick to it for a while. By reading reviews and keep purchasing everything that is working for someone else only confuses you. You will never know what would work if you gave it a chance.

Crystal clear skin is a rarity. Slow, stead progress is the way to go.

Good luck Very Happy I am not in the breakout stage of my life. Right now I am trying to keep wrinkles away and skin firm as long as I can. Wink
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
yeah, i agree with Winnie that you really have to stick with products for a while (more than just a week) to give them a chance.

i also agree that crystal clear skin is almost impossible to achieve unless you have pretty good skin to begin with. for me, i'm happy if my skin is well hydrated, as smooth as possible and as clear from spots as possible - now the important part of those sentences is *as possible*. i know that i'll never have really fine pores and will always struggle with a bit of oiliness and am prone to blemishes, BUT on the plus side, my mother (who has similar skin) looks wonderful at 60 with beautiful moist skin that is not nearly as wrinkled or aged as her friends is.

SO, my point is, find your own *as possible* point, try not to compare yourself to models in magazine who are air brushed anyway, and realise that you need to focus on getting YOUR skin to the best place IT can be!

i've found that using a vit-c serum at night (i use it as night because it doesn't really fit into my day routine) has significantly helped to achieve my aims of being as good *as possible* so you might like to investigate that, if you are not already using it!

hth

Kiwigirl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Kiwigirl wrote:
yeah, i agree with Winnie that you really have to stick with products for a while (more than just a week) to give them a chance.

i also agree that crystal clear skin is almost impossible to achieve unless you have pretty good skin to begin with. for me, i'm happy if my skin is well hydrated, as smooth as possible and as clear from spots as possible - now the important part of those sentences is *as possible*. i know that i'll never have really fine pores and will always struggle with a bit of oiliness and am prone to blemishes, BUT on the plus side, my mother (who has similar skin) looks wonderful at 60 with beautiful moist skin that is not nearly as wrinkled or aged as her friends is.

SO, my point is, find your own *as possible* point, try not to compare yourself to models in magazine who are air brushed anyway, and realise that you need to focus on getting YOUR skin to the best place IT can be!

i've found that using a vit-c serum at night (i use it as night because it doesn't really fit into my day routine) has significantly helped to achieve my aims of being as good *as possible* so you might like to investigate that, if you are not already using it!

hth

Kiwigirl.

Why don't you use the Vit C during the day?? I just got the PSF Vit C serum yesterday, and today when I put my BE on, my MU seemed to clump up...maybe I didn't let everything dry completely prior to putting my MU.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
for me i like to use it at night sort of as a night moisturiser. as i said it just doesn't really fit into my morning routine or with my dr h moisturiser but for me the 'at night' system works well - i wake up with glowing skin!

Kiwigirl.

5% products discount

Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Look at your diet.
In my sincerest opinion, a single product is not going to make a miracle (at this day and age, anyways).

When I eat not so well & get really stressed out, my skin becomes so uneven (like now, Laughing ). But when I eat well---lots of vegetables, whole grains, barely any sugar (sugar is AWFUL for your skin...milk, too!), soya milk, and moderate amounts of meat, my skin really , really shows it!

Also, sleep. Sleep.
9 hours is better than 8.
(I'm a big hypocrite for that one, but it's true.)
And excersise. Get your heart pumping for atleast 10 minutes a day! Whether it be simply speed walking down the street or going for a nice long jog. Fresh air helps the skin, it really does.

Once you start cleaning out your inside, the cleanliness of the outside will definitely show.

And once the outside is clearing up, a nice product (preferably natural or home-made, look at the DIY recipes) will help it even more. Smile

Promise.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |