Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Rave for PSF!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:35 am      Reply with quote
My package from PSF arrived about a week ago. I ordered the new 1% retinol cream, the ViT C eye cream and oxygen serum. Everything was in pristine condition except for my poor serum which leaked so badly that only 1/4 was left. I almost cried when I saw what happened coz it's the most pricey of the lot and I wished it was one of the other 2 items that had leaked instead, but oh well...

Anyway, on a happier note, I'm really liking all 3 products. Being the freak that I am, doing a 3 or 4 step programme is rubbish to me. I need to layer at least 3-4 different *treatments* before I apply a thin layer of moisturiser on top. =p So the texture of all the PSF products is just lovely and suited to this particular and strange habit of mine. They sink in and leave nary a residue. Although it's really too soon to tell if the lines are reduced yet, I'm definitely noticing smoother skin and a slight glow that is perceptible only to my eyes.

Is anyone seeing results from the retinol cream yet? I've used very high strengths retinols for many years so have experienced no adverse effects like peeling, redness or the such. All in all, no regrets at all about taking the plunge! Smile Still trying to get over the wastage though...*heartache*

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:54 am      Reply with quote
I would contact PSF customer service about the loss of product during shipping. I'm sure they would be very willing to replace it for you. It wouldn't hurt to try anyways!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
I agree...I'm sure they'll replace it for you.
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Darren is the best skincare company owner there is!

and i too am LOVING psf skincare...

fenn,
please keep us updated on how your treatments go... i'm looking into those three products for my next order!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 100% sure PSF will replace it for you. My first order was delayed for 2 days and they sent me a full size peach scrub as a gift. I did not receive any shipping notice 2 days after I put my order. I called and left a message. I got a short e-mail and 1/2 it was about how sorry they are. By reading the e-mail I almost shout "shut up!! Apologize once is enough!!"

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll write to them to let them know of the problem and see where they take it from there. I'll definitely do an update of the products after a month of diligent usage. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:07 am      Reply with quote
I don't mean to complain about PSF, because I have been very happy with the products I've bought, and I agree their customer service is excellent! But interestingly, some of my oxygen serum had also leaked out of the bottle by the time it arrived on my doorstep in Australia. Only a small amount had leaked out in my case, but even so, at that price every drop counts! Perhaps the oxygen serum doesn't handle travel particularly well?

I'm loving the serum. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but the small, red rosacea bumps on my cheeks do appear to be less noticeable. This makes me happy! Dancing

Cheers Smile
Yulia
Mabsy

Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:59 am      Reply with quote
Yulia wrote:
I don't mean to complain about PSF, because I have been very happy with the products I've bought, and I agree their customer service is excellent! But interestingly, some of my oxygen serum had also leaked out of the bottle by the time it arrived on my doorstep in Australia. Only a small amount had leaked out in my case, but even so, at that price every drop counts! Perhaps the oxygen serum doesn't handle travel particularly well?

I think PSF/Darren would be interested in hearing that. If it only happens occasionally then that's normal I guess but if it happens more often then it might mean a problem with the bottle supplier. If they don't know about it then they can't fix it...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Yulia: I also love the O2 serum. I think what you are seeing is real. I use the serum frequently when I get red spots from over exfoliating or weather chapping and I've found it really accelerates the healing.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:17 am      Reply with quote
Hmmmm, I think PSF got a bad batch of bottles for their O2 spray. I re-ordered last week, and received my package today. My O2 had leaked as well. Luckily not much, but as I see I'm not the only one...has anyone gotten hold of PSF about their leaky bottles yet?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you all for bringing the leakage problem to my attention. Oddly enough, we have been unable to get any of the bottles that we have on-hand to leak, and not for a lack of trying. (isn't that always the case?) I actually ran errands all day yesterday with 2 bottles of O2 serum in my pockets. OK, go ahead, laugh! Laughing
In any case, we did order a different type of bottle that should be in sometime next week. So in the meantime, we are fortifying the seals on the bottles that we curently have left in stock. Given the time-frame for the bottles coming in, being sanitized, filled & labeled, I am guessing that they would be available in 2-3 weeks. Question

If anyone has any more concerns or problems, please do contact the customer service department (support@psfskincare.com), so it can be addressed properly & quickly.

Thanks everybody for the feedback & I apologize for the inconvenience!

Yours in beauty,
Darren
Pure Skin Formulations, LLC

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have been wanting to try PSF for some time now, due to all the good recommendations. Is there any store that I can walk into and buy from?

I'd love the instant gratification of having it now! Laughing
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I bought from their website...I'd be interested in knowing if there are real stores to purchase from.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:41 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Quote:
I think PSF/Darren would be interested in hearing that. If it only happens occasionally then that's normal I guess but if it happens more often then it might mean a problem with the bottle supplier. If they don't know about it then they can't fix it...

I sent an email to PSF and got a super-prompt and very nice reply from Darren (thank you Darren for your very kind attention to my email and your excellent customer service!).

I'll be back to PSF for sure!

Cheers Smile
Yulia
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
my mum is extremely happy with their BrowTox wrinkle relaxer ... she just ordered her 2nd bottle.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |