Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
ReVive samples
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Virginia
5% products discount

Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading this forum for awhile and have been following the ReVive discussions. I called the Neiman Marcus in Scottsdale and the consultant is sending me samples. I'm anxious to try this. I have mature skin issues, BUT also hormonal acne. The products I use for the breakouts have really dried my skin and made it more sensitive. I'll report my results.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, please let us know.

I emailed Neiman Marcus customer service and was told "No" to my request for Revive samples. No explanation.

Today I went to Barney's NY and asked for samples, and I was given a couple of samples, but not of the Volumizing serum. The fellow said he was out. I asked if he had any small containers he could put some in, and he said that contact with the air would compromise the effectiveness of the volumizing serum, so again, No.

I do have Revive renewal cream and renewal eye cream to try, though.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Just call and speak to a SA with Revive. Call NM in Chicago. Benjamin. Niemanmarcus.com has the phone numbers, just locate the store. He is very helpful and very generous with samples. He made it very clear he was not on commission. He'll send you 3-4 weeks worth of samples. The Instensite comes in a trio pack with Creme Lustre, The Volumizing serum and the Les Yuex for dark circles and it DOES work. The Creme Lustre really does plump your skin and feels so wonderful. Plus Benjemin will put together a personal regimen that has instructions for each product-when and how to use it.

HTHs
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
That's awesome, Wendy. Thankyou. I'll give Benjamin a call.
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
Quote:
I emailed Neiman Marcus customer service and was told "No" to my request for Revive samples. No explanation.

NM will never provide samples if you request them via email. You need to call a store directly and ask them to connect you with a Re Vive Associate.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I received a very generous amount of samples after calling, the sales rep could not of been nicer, sad to report I am really really liking these products Brick wall . I do think its a skin care line that one cannot piece meal. Since the big ticket actives is the EGF, IGF, and KGF. The day creams have the EGF, the night creams the IGF and the super priced serum has the KGF. These products do leave a glow to ones skin (not like u've applied a makeup glow, but a glow from within) and I am only on day 3, I'll report back after a few weeks. Praying almost that they stop making me happy by then Embarassed .

Melissa
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Da, da, da, I got my Re'Vive samples. I called Beverly Hills NM about a week ago and today I got it. I don't believe my eyes when I open the package they sent me. I got 3 sets of the Volumizing Serum, Intensite Creme Lustre, Intensite Les Yeux, 2 Lip & Perioral Renewal Cream, and 4 Moisturizing Renewal Cream. I am a happy camper!!!! I was told in March they'll come out with a new product for hyperpigmentation. Can not wait to try all of the samples tonight. I'm really scared that I'll like them. Wenrwdy, I don't know if I should thank you or not!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Sad to report I am still really really liking this line of skin care. Besure and read the info, I dived in first then read, it says moisture renewal day and nite for 7 days then alternate the creams, but to keep doing the moisture renewal once a day. So if you do the moisture renewal in morning then diff one at nite and visa versa.
Melissa
Plroweny
5% products discount

Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
Just call and speak to a SA with Revive. Call NM in Chicago. Benjamin. Niemanmarcus.com has the phone numbers, ...
HTHs

Which Store in Chicago, they have 3?
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
If you call the downtown Chicago store, and you get connected to a woman saying she's the Revive rep, hang up quick!! Shock

I picked this store in an attempt to obtain samples, and the alleged SA said, "Do you have a Neiman Marcus Charge Card?" I said, "No, we don't have Neiman Marcus in the state I live in, which is why I'm calling you." She said, "Oh, in that case you should try Saks Fifth Avenue because we don't give samples to people who don't have a Neiman Marcus charge card." Can you believe it??

I said, "I have a Bank of America Visa card, I'm sure you accept those." She said..."No, we don't." (!!!) I still can't believe this dufus. Makes me mad thinking about it now, two weeks later! Mad
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Poco Loco:

I do not have NM charge card but I got samples from Beverly Hills NM. NM only accepts NM Charge Card, American Express, Check, or Cash!!! I know it sucks!! And believe me NM Re'Vive's sales rep is the most rude one I've ever encountered.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Stanley Marcus had HUGE rules on rudeness by his salespeople, it was not tolerated, I think I'd go above her head and call in a complaint and I'd even email revive and let them know as well. People using samples is how their line gets sold.

Melissa
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I was going to complain to NM and Re'Vive that day but too busy to do it lately. I think I should do it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I thought about complaining also, but I wasn't on the ball enough to ask for the woman's name. All I know is the date and time when I spoke to her...maybe we should both complain. Wink
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I was at NM. And I had them write down their names for me, in a good way. I think I'll e-mail NM and Re'Vive this weekend. Yes, let's do it. We are THE customers!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Now I have no NM close to me ... I'm in Canada ... but I did look up those ReVive products.

They range in price from a modest $150 to $600 ... which is WAY beyond my means to even contemplate using.

Be that as it may, given that overpriced or not, this company expects their customers to fork over that kind of money, I would think they would want their Sales Reps to be considerably more helpful.

I'd definitely complain. Any company that expects me to part with $600 for a single product that doesn't contain gold dust and isn't studded with diamonds had better kiss my behind big time! Laughing

I'd complain to every venue open to you ... the company ... NM ... I'd even find out who that Sales Rep's mother is and complain to her! Laughing

Just my two cents! Very Happy

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:46 am      Reply with quote
i know this has gotten side-tracked a wee bit into customer service complaints (and deservedly so), but i thought i'd ad this in case anyone looking at this is actually interested in the Revive line....

if you have acne, regardless of skin type, the absolute best product is the Revive Serum. not the Volumising one, just their regular serum -- only (!) $175. no, it won't do miracles with wrinkles, but it is a pretty amazing, gentle, healing serum. not sure if it would do anything for those that don't break out, but for those that do, it's close to a holy grail. used with the Moisturizing Renewal Cream, your skin will turn around. it won't clear everything, but it truly makes them bearable. every time i stray, i always come back.... i used to hate the MRC because it never gave enough moisture, but it is one of their star products. it just helps refine all matter of skin types.

BTW, if you try to buy it for less on ebay, be forewarned. the regular serum smells pretty foul. it's not off -- that's just the way it smells.

HTH
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |