Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Opinions on Caudalie?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to hear opinions from those who have used the Caudalie Paris line. I have been usinf the Total Night Care cream for 3 weeks, and adore it. Was wondering what the rest of the line is like? Are their cleansers drying? Has anyone tried the Beauty Elixir?

I'd love to hear more opinions before delving deeper into this line of skin care.

Lori

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Funny you should post this. I just used a sample of the serum....I forget the exact name!!...it had resveratol(spelling?) and grapeseed. It was very nice. I liked it, alot! Absorbed right in.I was able to layer my other products over top with no problem. I looked it up online to see how much$$. Although there were some reasonabley priced products in this line, the serum I liked was $75. Have to think if it would really be worth it. If $$ were no object, I would probably purchase this.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I know some of the prices are a bit rich for my blood too. I pay $62 for the Total Night Care. Yikes!!! But it really has made my skin much more radiant. I was seeing that winter dullness (even with using the Vitamin C)...so it is worth it for me....but will probably only be a seasonal product as I usually don't use a rich night cream in the summer.

Hope some others have tried some of the more affordable products and will share their thoughts.

Thanks for your input.

Lori

5% products discount

Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I have used the Grapeseed Moisturizing Cream Mask and Grapeseed Lip Conditioner. Both are excellent. The Lip Conditioner is the best lip balm I've ever used.
jzainoun
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE caudalie (but it's really expensive). none of the products i've tried have aggravated my skin (I am very prone to comedones, use retin a, therefore have very sensitized skin).
I simply LOVE the scents of their products... they're a pleasure to use, and i've found them to live up quite accurately to what they claim to do. (obviously i can't praise them enough!)
the only thing is the $$$
natsumi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I use their Eye and Lip Cream. So far it's my favorite eye cream. Very light, absorbs easily, moisturizes my dry skin. I'm prone to milia but Caudalie hasn't been a problem.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the foaming cleanser , ther serum and the elxir , both are excellent .

5% products discount

Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:42 am      Reply with quote
I use the Caudalie Moisturizing Cream-Mask Face and Eyes(for dry and very dry skin).I find my cheeks gets slightly irritated/redish by plant based skincare (decleor, clarins etc), but this mask didn't irritate too much.
peace of mind
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:32 am      Reply with quote
and their fleur de vine is my favourite EDT

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I spritzed a little of the Beauty Elixir when I was out shopping today, and it smells just gorgeous! I almost bought some, but all of the bottles they had looked like old stock (I think all of the new Caudalie stock that is being produced has natural preservatives and no parabens, which sounds good although I'm not really sure if parabens are all that bad!), so I think I'll wait for a little while to see if they get some new stuff in soon.
jellyberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the foam cleanser and it's fantastic! It's gentle and the smell is heavenly!! It's worth the money...only $25! I'm half way through the bottle and I've used it since December.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the new version of the Eye serum today, so am real excited to see if it has a good effect.
jzainoun
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Last week I splurged and got the new version of Energizing Fluid, and that smells divine! (though the fluide hydradant bonne mine smell is still my favourite!)
(obviously, this is my favourite brand, and believe me, i'm obsessed with skincare & love trying new products / brands)
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Caudalie Fresh Complexion Tinted Moisturizer? How's the colour? Do you need a sunscree ?
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
OMG is there anyone else out there that can't stand the smell of the beauty elixir? Everybody seems to love the scent, but when I tried it on in the store, I found it repulsive (no offense to the people who like it)...
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
I just got the new version of the Eye serum today, so am real excited to see if it has a good effect.

Do you mean the Caudalie eye serum or the Jurlique eye serum? I suggest you use some eye cream after he eye serum, other wise your eyes would feel dry and therefore fine lines would generated.
samplelover
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:39 am      Reply with quote
A while ago, I got a skincare kit from skinstore. I tried Beauty Elixir feels like a cool sensation when I put it on. My face glows after applying.
Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser has a very nice smell. It does clean my skin pretty well without stripping the skin.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is a light creme. It lightens my dark spots. Unfortunately, not completely removing it. However, it did lighten up a little.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
I tried several Caudalie products. I have very sensitive skin and these products did irritate my skin after a while. The Radiance Serum irritated my skin the most. I'm sure these products are great for many but I think people with sensitive skin like mine should be careful and just try one product at a time.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 am      Reply with quote
I really like the cleansing water and the beauty elixier. I got a sample of the vinoperfect serum (I think one of the serums) and I didn't notice any difference.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I love the foaming cleanser. I have sensitive yet dehydrated skin and am prone to breakouts and this cleanser has been great for me...not drying at all!

5% products discount

Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
I bought one bottle of beauty elixir but yet not received, am waiting for the parcel... Crying or Very sad
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 am      Reply with quote
i love this brand ,even though i did not get any more satisfied preoducts for my skin except the toner. but still love it . maybe the smell or the box. i donot know
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 am      Reply with quote
The brand is just so-so for me and you can easily find cheaper replacements. But I do like their foam cleanser, smells good and works well.
dilemmas
5% products discount

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser and Grape Water Harvest are good for dry skin.
Beauty Elixir may be more suitable for oily skin.
French-Milled Soap smells well..
61Apples
5% products discount

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased the Caudalie Vinexpert Anti-Ageing Serum Eyes and Lips. It's supposed to "immediately tighten eyelids and firms the eye and lip contours. It diminishes chronic puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles." Main ingredients: anti-ageing grapevine Resveratrol, ligting fern, anti-wrinkle tetrapeptides, draining witch hazel, antichronic puffiness, buckwheat wax, moisturising olive squalane and white lily, soothing alpha-bisabolol (camomile).

It doesn't seep into my eyes even when I use it on my eyelids which is a big plus, BUT on the other hand it doesn't tighten anything or help with my chronic puffiness that I can notice. I bought it based on good reviews on MUA so it must work for some people.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |