Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
::Review:: Decleor Cleanser and Toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
AJL-C
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:14 am      Reply with quote
For the past 8 weeks I have switched from my normal Elemis cleanser and toner to the Decleor Cleansing Milk for all skin types, its a very light, smooth and has a lovely milky texture, its beautiful to use and there is no dragging in the skin whatsoever. I find it really effective and gives my skin the most thourough yet gentle cleanse. After only a couple of uses I noticed my skin started to feel as if it had more bounce to it and its made my skin noticeably softer. My skin tone has really improved and I have had no time of the month break outs what so ever. For me its refreshing if I am hot and bothered and comforting if its chilly! I have even noticed some of my lines deminissing especially the lines that run vertically from my nose to the courner of my mouth. The fragrance is beautiful and I think when looking at the ingredients I can see why it has lavender and petit grain essential oils, kiwi and mallow essential waters and orange beautiful!

I follow this with the Decleor tonifying lotion I was surprised just how refreshing it is and it easily removes any left over traces of cleanser. Its a perfect consistancy to then apply my decleor aromessence neroli or Aromessence Iris or balms in the evening. I find it enjoyable to use again the smell is georgeous with orange, petit grain and lavender essential oils and, mallow and kiwi essential waters.

I am never surprised at the quality and results of the Decleor products but what did surprise me was just how quickly I saw a noticable difference and what a vast difference switching my cleanser and toner could make to my skin 10 out of 10 in my book I have found my new cleanser and toner
Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Decleor Cleansing Milk for Face and Eyes (250 ml / 8.4 floz)
Decleor Cleansing Milk for Face and Eyes (250 ml / 8.4 floz)

CLEANSING MILK with Essential Oils and Essential Waters
An absolute must, the star cleansing product : a milk texture that's as light as a feather, with Lavender and Petit Grain Essential Oils and Orange, Kiwi and Mallow Essential Waters. This cleansing milk for all skin types effectively removes make-up from the face and eyes.

Replaced by {{15246}}.

rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I had a sample of the Decleor Cleanser you reviewed and I really enjoyed using every last bit, it smells so good and left my skin feeling lovely and soft. It even removed all my make-up without being drying or too harsh.

I would love to be the Toner and if my Dr Hauschka and homeade recipes ever let me down or I wanted a change I would definately use both this Cleanser and the Toner.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
AJL: I ordered the Iris balm. How do you like it.
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:26 am      Reply with quote
I used the cleanser and the toner when I first started taking care and taking an active interest in my skin. I found them to be very good starters at getting my skin back into normality and I would definitley recomend the products to anyone with sensitive and reactive skin - good normalising products.

Now I use the matifying toner instead, and other cleansers - but I use the neroli oil always! LOVE it above all else Very Happy (product wise)

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
jazzybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've also tried the Cleanser and Toner before and I really liked it as well. My skin also felt plumper and softer. I wasn't on Decleor very long, though, because I'm so fickle(plus Decleor is a bit pricey), but after reading your review, I might go back again.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am currently using both cleanser and toner and find it gorgeous. The scents are so refreshing. I will stick onto it.
LoathingFoundation
5% products discount

Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
i'm wodering if this would be the best overall toner avail... i'm coming from the Obagi TOner
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
i cannot get enough of this stuff...one great effect of decleor aside from the instant effects is the aromatherapy benefits...the scent stimulates such a positive, happy feeling!

try a little prolagene gel after you have toned...it is a skin healer...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
does the toner work well on combination skin? i've tried a couple of products by decleor but i wasn't too thrilled..maybe i wasn't using the right product? i just felt it didn't really work on my skin and didn't see noticeable difference
would love to try a good toner that will work well on combination skin
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
hi,

i have combo to oily skin and it works a treat. it gives a matt finish, no stinging or weird chemical smells. it is v
very gentle and i love that.

if you are used to more "hardcore"type products though, you might think that Decleor is a bit too simplistic as a routine...i only use peels etc once every few weeks... i also use phytopeel from Decleor and when compared with the green apple peel, it wins hands down for immediate results. Green apple is good as well though for long term results..

Maybe u should get some advice from a decleor consultant as they are very good at advising rather than "selling"...u can try a facial and if the products show visible results (with Decleor to me the results always look visible almost right away) you can think about which products might be best for you.

good luck!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Decleor is the best cleanser and toner on the market, in my opinion

5% products discount

Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:18 am      Reply with quote
i have used this toner about 2years ago. I have been using shiseido, but I am going back to Decleor toner. I smells and feels so velvety
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
i've used decleor toner before and i thought it was a bit too mild on my combo skin..but that could be due to the fact that i didn't pick the right toner for my skin type..it smelled very nice though
read about decleor's cleansing oil in another thread, i've been using shu uemura's cleansing oil for the past few years and would like to try similar product by decleor..has anyone tried the cleansing oil and does it remove eye makeup/mascara easily?
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing your experience......
I love Decleor products too
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Which brand is better, Sothys or Decleor, for cleaner and toner?
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
I tried some small sample of Decloer milk cleanser and well, it's just like Dr.H or Clarins cleansing milk.
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:24 am      Reply with quote
I am using Clarins cleansing milk at the moment but It will use up soon. I think I will try Decelor one. Smile Thanks for sharing Surprised

5% products discount

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using both the decleor toner and cleanser for well over a year now and love both. Very gentle and clen my skin beautifully.

5% products discount

Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I never thought cleansers were important until I tried decleor. their cleansers leave the skin well-balanced, which is important
queenmama1
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:32 am      Reply with quote
I, too love the cleanser and toner. It easily removes all traces of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling wonderful.
radiantface
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am using the Decleor cleansing gel and matifying lotion (toner). I love it and don't want to use anything else. You can always ask for samples from the Decleor counters or you can bring small containers and ask the Decleor reps. to give you a small quantity to try.
pippi

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I like this very much. It smells so good and makes my skin clean, smooth and soft. I definetely will buy it again...when did the price rise? Shock
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
they don't always give sample, some cleaning milk i don't like, i perfer cleaning foam.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have combo skin, sometimes with major breakouts. The decleor cleaning milk smooth out my skin and leave my skin supple and soft and bright. I'd never noticed it until I finished up one bottle and changed to other famous make up cleanser. Now My skin goes back to the bad level and I strongly want the decleor cleansing milk to be on my next order list.
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard a lot of good review about this toner, put it on my list Laughing
Can anyone tell me whether it's seeled by plastic membrane. I am fraid it will leak during the shipping.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |