Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
personal formulator question
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
madeline
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone Very Happy I have a question for personal formulator users. Are there EO's good quality? I was ordering some of there hair care bases and figured I would purchase some of there essential oil's and make it a one shot deal but I wasn't sure about the quality of them...... Hence my question Confused
pnw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Madeline,
Regarding the EO's at PF I really have no experience (yet!) and I'm sure you will get some great responses from the ladies here who do. I hope your answer is yes.

Just wanted to throw in that if you are looking for "therapeutic grade" EO's, which is like the equivalent to the first cold pressing in extra virgin olive oil, my masseuse friend swears she will not buy from anyone but Young Living. Personally, I can't afford them. I wish I had more info for you. Goodluck! Smile

https://www.youngliving.org/anson
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered ALOT of EO's from this company. High quality, nicely packaged, excellent prices. Be careful though, that site is nearly as addicting as this one!!

5% products discount

Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:26 am      Reply with quote
I can vouch for their stuff too - everything I've ordered so far is of good quality and comes well packaged.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Coincedentally enough, I just finished placing my February order with TPF. It is a fantastic website with great customer service, including a forum where you can post questions and ask advice on making homemade stuff and receive replies from actual ‘scientists.’ I normally place at least one order with them per month and I have to agree with Candy that it is addicting!

They even have a complete catalog that lists all of their products and provides info on what they do and how to use it which you can download as a PDF to print out for future reference. I’ve found that this catalog is even more informative than the brief info posted in the “blurbs” with each product!

I can’t live without my Personal Formulator! I do have one word of caution, though: TPF has a minimum flat shipping charge of around $8.50 so when you place an order it is more economical to order a bunch of stuff at one time rather than buy one item here and one item there.

TPF has great prices on full-sizes of various essential oils, which is fabulous if you are like me and want to build up a serious ‘collection’ of every oil to play around with in your mad skin-care “laboratory,” but if you are only planning to use an essential oil once or twice and won’t be making lots of homemade products, then it might be more beneficial to order smaller sizes of the EOs, in which case I would recommendwww.aroma-pure.com, which is another fabulous company to deal with. I buy from them when I just need a tiny bottle of some obscure essential oil that I’m probably never going to use again because they have teeny-tiny little sizes of EOs available for a dollar or two apiece.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I'm also a TPF addict. I just ordered geranium oil which I hadn't before. I have Ylang ylang, peppermint and lavender from TPF which are as nice as I've gotten elsewhere. I like having larger sizes. I use the peppermint in creams for my feet and use them all for scenting the house and my drawers.
It is addictive!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |