Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Phytomer Pionniere XMF Perfection Youth Cream (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Skin Biology Super Cop Skin Remodeling Cream - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz)
Free international shipping for Sofina Lucent & Nuance U
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:10 am      Reply with quote
From Bobodave. There is a 6% handling fee for using Paypal ($1.70), but you can pay by credit card if preferred.

http://www.bobodave.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_9_43
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting this link. I didn't know about this site and I have been checking out places to buy Sofina. Just concerned if it will remain stable with my MMU.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:54 am      Reply with quote
I'm thinking MMU will be fine as it seems to be mineral/silicone based. If anyone else wants to double check that for me the ingredients are here
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15744&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sofina&start=0
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:54 am      Reply with quote
THANKS Molly!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:22 am      Reply with quote
but I'm not sure about this one; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:03 am      Reply with quote
It's OK Smile that one's in the Avene high protection range and that's deemed good for MMU use.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the info, Molly!
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Molly - this might be just the ticket.
Very Happy
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Thank yo Molly. Very Happy
I start to lost myseld control again. Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:42 am      Reply with quote
Would you consider the Sofina price from the website expensive? I don't know how much it should cost. Also, what's more expensive, Sofina or Sunkiller? I'm currently using Sunkiller, but I've heard so much rave about Sofina that I would love to try it out. I got my Sunkiller for about $6.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:07 am      Reply with quote
where else can you buy ettusais? I need more colour ranges! Very Happy
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:51 am      Reply with quote
lynn, from what website were you able to order Sunkiller for $6? I'm in the US and haven't found a site for that price.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:56 am      Reply with quote
marci65 wrote:
lynn, from what website were you able to order Sunkiller for $6? I'm in the US and haven't found a site for that price.

Marci,

I bought it from an import shop here in Thailand. The bottle is small though...only 27ml. I'm not sure if it's the same size in the US.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:14 am      Reply with quote
lynn2525 wrote:
Would you consider the Sofina price from the website expensive? I don't know how much it should cost. Also, what's more expensive, Sofina or Sunkiller? I'm currently using Sunkiller, but I've heard so much rave about Sofina that I would love to try it out. I got my Sunkiller for about $6.

Sofina is more expensive than Sunkiller for sure. I would say the price at Bobodave is quite good considering it includes shipping. I have CPed for quite a few members here and I guess buying from Bobodave is cheaper though I don't know how much it would add up to in USD. Wink
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Sunkiller is definitely cheaper. The sunkiller in singapore goes for about $15sing. thats about $10 usd before shipping.

i've helped CP before and would be happy to do so. Sunkiller is rather drying though. when i apply it on my body, my skin starts to feel dry and itchy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:39 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm...I'd love to give Sofina a try. I have really dry skin, but so far I haven't had any problems using Sunkiller on my face. As for my body, I haven't found a sunscreen that doesn't make me break out with eczema yet Sad I think I'm gonna stick with Sunkiller for now as I go through my sunscreen so quickly that I'll end up spending so much money each month on sunscreen!

P.S. What is CP?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:50 am      Reply with quote
grin. i think it stands for care package Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I thought CP stood for "custom purchase", where someone buys for you specifically product(s) you are wanting and sends it to you (like in the case where products might be available overseas but not in the US, or huge money savings for someone to buy it locally overseas and send it to you in the US).
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing Molly. My Sophina Nuance is one of my great finds thanks to EDS!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:03 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered samples of the nuance and lucent from bobodave Very Happy Cant wait to try it! The samples are really cheap.

To those oilier skinned girls, have you gotten clogged pores from this?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:39 am      Reply with quote
lynn--i use both the sofina and the sunkiller. to me, the sofina and sunkiller clearwater are very similar. I would say save your money and keep using the sunkiller. I also have the sunkiller skintone milk (thanks to CK of course) and i actually like that a wee bit more than the sofina, and think the skintone milk is better for those with combo to dry skin.

carol--my skin has evolved from uber oily to almost normal now, and i have had no problems with clogged pores from the beginning. just make sure you use a proper cleanser to remove the sunscreen. I use a cleansing oil.

Kristen

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:25 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
I just ordered samples of the nuance and lucent from bobodave Very Happy Cant wait to try it! The samples are really cheap.

To those oilier skinned girls, have you gotten clogged pores from this?

how much did u pay for international shipping? i read that shipping is $1.40 for local mail.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:03 am      Reply with quote
I dont know because they said they'd email me back wih shipping cost but going by their shipping estimator it shouldnt be too exxy

http://www.bobodave.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo&zenid=c940065883a28471b3869720c2ea34b1

Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
thanks! please do share on the shipping cost when you get it.

it's sad that we have to pay for the samples though. i can get fancl samples for free (the ones they are selling) as the SAs are very generous here.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed my order through bobodave's website for Sofina....I've been wanting to try it after reading all about EDS, so now is the perfect time! I also ordered a couple of other items, as I'm sooooo prone to hyperpigmentation. The shipping was free, but I did have to pay for using paypal. I'm wondering also how Sofina will do with my breakouts, which are becoming fewer (thanks to all the new products I've been introduced to on EDS!), but still occur here and there. My skin is supersensitive, so I'll post if I have problems with Sofina. Thanks for the info on the free international shipping! Razz
System
Automatic Message
Sun May 05, 2024 1:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Phytomer Pionniere XMF Perfection Youth Cream (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |