Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: MDF Moisture Def. Antioxidant Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I got this eye cream about a week ago and the initial impression is good. It comes in a pump bottle so it is very hygenic. The cream is a good texture, it sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy or filmy feeling. Works well under my makeup too.

I'll update again in a month or so and let you know how it's working out for me.

Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:54 am      Reply with quote
I have this cream as well! I only tried it recently and I agree with everything that you just said. Nice texture and sinks in well. No dehydration lines after a whole day in air-conditioning.

5% products discount

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lianne, how is the eye cream working for you?

Has anyone tried this, and can compare it to the Dermalogica Multivitamin for eye and lips? I am looking for an eye-cream that is very hydrating. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I used the MDF eye cream for quite a while, a couple of years back. It's a good basic eye cream, and I can confirm the positive comments made by others here.

Have bought the Dermalogica Multivitamin once, and also liked it. It's hard to compare the two as I wasn't looking for spectacular results, but they both sink in well and leave a nice non-greasy finish. You can wear make-up on top, no worries. The Dermalogica has an unusual (to me anyway) but nice matte finish and a slightly more *gel* like texture, although it's a cream and not a gel. The MDF certainly has a nice texture as well.

However....regarding the MDF pump containers, I have had a lot of trouble with those not working after a few uses or not working right from the start, and having to unscrew the top and extract the product with a spatula, which is a real hassle. This has happened to me more than once with other MDF products as well, not just the eye cream. In fact that's why I stopped using MDF. Would be interested to know if others have had this problem with the pumps?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I have this cream as well! I only tried it recently and I agree with everything that you just said. Nice texture and sinks in well. No dehydration lines after a whole day in air-conditioning.

Mabsy - I'm starting to wonder if there is any product you DON'T have! Laughing
Mabsy

Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:24 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:

I dare say, I DO have a lot of stuff! In particular, eye products. I'm now trying to work my way through it all and not buy anything else. Having limited success with this strategy.... Smile
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

I dare say, I DO have a lot of stuff! In particular, eye products. I'm now trying to work my way through it all and not buy anything else. Having limited success with this strategy.... Smile

Laughing it's funny, I was just thinking of you, as the queen of eye cream... Wink

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Mabsy

Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
Laughing it's funny, I was just thinking of you, as the queen of eye cream... Wink

Laughing I can't help it Ruth! I have heaps of eye creams and no matter what I try to tell myself, I always end up getting more! The one thing I can happily say is that all the eye creams I have are good - I bought them after trying samples that EDS sent and I just couldn't resist. For some reason the usual "you don't need this" just doesn't work (not that it works that well with other stuff...).

At this stage I need an eye the size of Mike's (from Monsters Inc) to use it all up within some reasonable amount of time. My mum is lucky though - she never has to buy eye cream she just asks me and one magically appears for her Laughing
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:34 am      Reply with quote
it's a very good product
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |