Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Another one joins the club!!!

After reading many of the rave reviews of Valmont Renewing Pack, I finally got my hands on a sample from EDS.

Recently, my face has been acting up and looked somewhat dull and the pores were quite visible. I decided to whip out the miracle cure last Saturday afternoon just before a night out.

At first touch, I liked the texture already. It was creamy without being too oily or heavy. The smell was nice, reminded me of lavender somehow.

I am not a minty person like Mabsy and her twiin, so on application, I immediately sensed a cooling sensation on my face. Nice and cooling.

After 15 minutes, I raced to the mirror to see if Valmont did its trick. Holy! I am impressed. I looked rested and my face had a glow. Unbelievable...

Since I have rather dry skin, I left it on without wiping off. Make up glided on without any trace of oiliness.

You know what, that night, friends whom I have not met for 3 years commented how great I look! I know how I looked before and after Valmont. It definitely did its trick.

I am saving the rest of the sample tube for my next big do! And, it is definitely on my next list of things to order! LOVE IT!Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Thanks ladies - for introducing the greatest pick me up!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Rebalancing treatment mask which gives skin an instant beauty boost. Responding to the essential needs of the skin (hydration, oxygenation, nutrition, repair, etc.) and in addition offering a range of solutions adapted to the most delicate areas, such as the area around the eyes, the throat and décolleté, and even the lips and lip contour.

Replaced by {{17216}}.

chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jenny!

I'm Mabsy's minty twin here . . . SO glad you like the Renewing Pack -- isn't it heavenly? I think the great thing about it is that it has a somewhat different effect on each person -- but the effect is always POSITIVE. Definitely break that product out when you're feeling stressed -- it really does "pick you up" no matter what.

Lisa Very Happy
Mabsy

Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Jenny,

*makes up an additional (and imaginary) Valmont Renewing Pack membership card and hands it over to Jenny* Smile

I'm really glad that you gave it a go and liked it. It's a fabulous product as far as I am concerned and it's definitely on my list of best-ever-skincare-finds! Lisa is right, it seems to have a different effect on each person but so far all the reviews have been very positive ones. It always makes you look rested but I used it once over up-coming pimples (overnight) and it seemed to take a lot of the redness out as well. Gotta love it! Very Happy
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Minty Twins

It's really a nice feeling to have a product on hand to "fix it" when your skin just doesn't behave.

Members have their priviledges! Anyone else joining the club?

And, you know what, I think I am catching on this mint thing...very refreshing:cool:
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 am      Reply with quote
Other than the renewing pack, Valmont Regenera I&II Cellular Restoring Nourishing Cream are also my favorites!!! Very Happy
euryale

Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:02 am      Reply with quote
I just turned 30 and am searching for more powerful anti-aging products. Thanks for the review, it gives me new hope. I will probably try it also. Very Happy
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:52 am      Reply with quote
dumbo72 wrote:
Other than the renewing pack, Valmont Regenera I&II Cellular Restoring Nourishing Cream are also my favorites!!! Very Happy

dumbo72, could you elaborate on these 2 creams? Thanks. Very Happy
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
EDS sent me a sample of Valmont's Renewing Pack. I wish I'd never touched it! It was wonderful (and expensive). I really want it bad. I only got to try a small portion. I mixed it up with another sample and squirted it on my legs. Lucky Legs. It really made my skin (face) feel soft, relaxed and less red. I had been outside, working in the cold and my face was dry, red and burning. Being gentle and lightly scented it was great for my sensitive skin. The price!!!
honbbb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Dear all,
I just got hold of this renewing pack sample from my last order. Can I use it if I've got an sensitive skin,, where I look flushed sometimes?
If yes, how often can i use it?
Thanks!!
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
I think this is the only Valmont product that I haven't tried yet! I just love Valmont and it lasts for a long time, because you don't have to use much of it - small amount goes a long way.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Love this - great instant results! At the price, I just wished the results lasted longer!

honbbb - It does give a tingling sensation when applied, perhaps try a sample first.
Mabsy

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
A sample that I had luckily found in my luggage is currently saving my skin from being ultra flaky. I've taken to sleeping with the mask on (a very thin application, since I want to make it last over the next few days) and my skin is now looking better. It's only temporary and it gets flaky again towards the end of the day, but overall things are improving and the mask is doing well to counteract the effects of this dry climate (even though it's not actually a moisturising mask as such).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Interesting observation. I bought a sample of the Renewing pack at Strawberrynet long time ago and haven't noticed any changes after use and it didn't even give me any tingling sensations. Absolutely nothing Confused Now I received a sample from EDS and HOLY this stuff works!

Just some food for thought about the freshness of Valmont products at Strawberrynet. Confused

I'm not implying they are not authentic.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:56 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Interesting observation. I bought a sample of the Renewing pack at Strawberrynet long time ago and haven't noticed any changes after use and it didn't even give me any tingling sensations. Absolutely nothing Confused Now I received a sample from EDS and HOLY this stuff works!

Just some food for thought about the freshness of Valmont products at Strawberrynet. Confused

Hi,
I`ve bought my sample of Renewing pack also on Ebay from Seller: skinxchange. The 15ml sample lasted me for 3 applications and it gave me stinging! sensation Shock
it almost brought me to tears Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
Hi,
I`ve bought my sample of Renewing pack also on Ebay from Seller: skinxchange. The 15ml sample lasted me for 3 applications and it gave me stinging! sensation Shock

I was able to get a sample of the renewing pack from eds, but I have no idea how to use it and can't find directions anywhere. Can someone help? I also have a sample of the Regenera II and the DNA repair serum if anyone knows how to use those. Lastly, does anyone know the ingredients for these products? There isn't much information on them. Thanks in advance!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Instructions to use : as a mask apply a thick layer on the skin, let it dry ( I leave it and forget about it Laughing )and then wash off the excess with a wet cloth.

Or you can use it as a cream! That is apply a thin layer and go to sleep Smile
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

Hi,

So, what was the result of it? Did it burn ur face? It is supposed to give u a stinging sensation Rolling Eyes
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Aiva wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

Hi,

So, what was the result of it? Did it burn ur face? It is supposed to give u a stinging sensation Rolling Eyes

no, it did not burn my face, i.e. the skin was Ok, but the stinging/burning sensation was too strong for me, almost unbearable.
may be I`m too sensitive? Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Aiva, I experienced a little tingling but nothing that was intolerable. Maybe you bought a bad batch?
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I didn't experience any stinging when I used this. It actually felt soothing when I put it on.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 am      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Aiva, I experienced a little tingling but nothing that was intolerable. Maybe you bought a bad batch?

I don`t know, but it can be - I`ve bought it on Ebay, so you are warned...
it felt like too much menthol in it or smth like that/
or was it a fake? Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
fat_swan wrote:

or was it a fake? Shock

I didn't feel any menthol in mine bought from EDS. If you just purchased it I would file a dispute with Paypal and try to get your money back.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:28 am      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
Aiva wrote:
fat_swan wrote:

or was it a fake? Shock

I didn't feel any menthol in mine bought from EDS. If you just purchased it I would file a dispute with Paypal and try to get your money back.

I`ve already used it up Laughing
but I`ve learned my lesson not to buy expensive products from ebay. From now on I`m buying only samples there.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
kdd2411 wrote:
Aiva wrote:
fat_swan wrote:

or was it a fake? Shock

I`ve already used it up Laughing
but I`ve learned my lesson not to buy expensive products from ebay. From now on I`m buying only samples there.

You can buy products off of there, but you must be careful. I always make sure the seller has good feedback and that they sell items similar to what I'm purchasing that way I know the skincare product is not from their personal stash, because chances are they have tried it themselves before listing. I also ask if it is sealed. Those are a few tips I follow and have not had any problems. One more is if the product is in an airless pump bottle you can easily tell if it has been used if it pumps out the cream right away. Hope this helps.
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
EDS sent me a sample of Valmont's Renewing Pack. I wish I'd never touched it! It was wonderful (and expensive). I really want it bad. I only got to try a small portion. I mixed it up with another sample and squirted it on my legs. Lucky Legs. It really made my skin (face) feel soft, relaxed and less red. I had been outside, working in the cold and my face was dry, red and burning. Being gentle and lightly scented it was great for my sensitive skin. The price!!!

oh MGD, i will buy it definitely ,ur comments r so attractive. i do some reserch on it , almost everyone recommend it ,except its dear price Wink
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |