Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Adding two types of essential oils together to the base oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, I've been mixing as a moisturizer jojoba oil (15 ml) and rose hip oil (15 ml). I also add 5 drops of essential rose oil and 5 grops of essential camomile roman oil. I just love it Smile . My friend said to me that I can use only one type of essential oil in my mixture. I'm not sure that she is right...
I'm sure that there are some oils that not suppose to be mixed together, but I think essential rose and camomile roman oils could be mixed together without any problem. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:56 am      Reply with quote
I am no expert but I believe you can definately put more than two essential oils together. Especially both rose and camomile roman oils are good for dry skin. I have also been using jojoba and sweet almond oil with rose, jasmine, and geranium with great results Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
Hello, I've been mixing as a moisturizer jojoba oil (15 ml) and rose hip oil (15 ml). I also add 5 drops of essential rose oil and 5 grops of essential camomile roman oil. I just love it Smile . My friend said to me that I can use only one type of essential oil in my mixture. I'm not sure that she is right...
I'm sure that there are some oils that not suppose to be mixed together, but I think essential rose and camomile roman oils could be mixed together without any problem. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct, I wasn't going to post the whole list I have of oils and which ones work best with which. I have included the 2 you say you are using. HTH

Chamomile, German and Roman: Both have a fruity, apple-like aroma. Both contain Azuline, a powerful anti-inflammatory. German has slightly more and is a deeper blue color. Both have analgesic, antidepressant, antirheumatic and sedative properties, among many other properties. Blend well with bergamot, jasmine, palmarosa, rose and ylang ylang.

[b]Rose Otto: Deep, sweet and flowery, an exquisite perfume. Also known as Damask Rose from Bulgaria. It is antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, bactericide, diuretic, emmenagogue, laxative, sedative and stomachic. Since it is an emmenagogue, it is best avoided in pregnancy. Has a soothing effect on the emotions, particularly depression, grief, jealousy and resentment. Lifts and heart and eases nervous tension and stress. Gives a woman positive feelings about herself. Clams premenstrual tension, promotes vaginal secretions and regulates the menstrual cycle. Its beneficial action on infertility aids "male" problems too probably by increasing the semen. Helpful with sexual difficulties, particularly frigidity and impotence. Release the "happy" hormone dopamine. Activates sluggish blood circulation, relieving cardiac congestion and toning the capillaries. Relieves nausea, vomiting and constipation to some extent. Has a purging action on toxins, the Romans valued it for hangovers. Has a soothing action on sore throats and eases coughs. Useful for all skin types, though particularly good for mature, dry, hard or sensitive skin. Valuable treatment for broken thread veins. Blends well with bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, lavender, orange and sandalwood.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |