Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
:: Review :: Dr Hauschka mascara
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I e-mailed CS at the Dr. H site on Friday, to ask when the volumizing mascara will be available for sale on the website and/or in the US. I can't find it listed on the Dr. H site.
Serendipity
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks shanno. I will have to have a careful look at them!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
mimsy wrote:
I went to Whole Foods today and sampled the Dr. Hauschka mascara. Pumaka was right , it's definitely different than the Sante mascara: it's thicker and maybe waxier, definitely more dramatic. It didn't wash off as easily though (probably the because it is waxier?). I loved it though and plan on buying it the next time I need mascara. Is there any place to get this stuff for less $ than at Whole Foods? I'd also like some feedback on colors- is the blue noticeably blue? Confused

So you can first try this out at Whole Foods?

ETA: The price of Dr H mascara had gone up to $26.37 on EDS. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dr-hauschka-mascara-p_4285.htm
rebeccaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
wow, this sounds great... I want to try it out Wink
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:47 am      Reply with quote
Oh no, i have been buying non-stop from EDS....now i am lemming on Dr H. mascara after reading this thread.. Confused
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:47 am      Reply with quote
I am still holding out for EDS to stock the Dr. H volumizing mascara. I contacted EDS via live chat a few weeks ago and got a vague answer on when it will be available here. Sad
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I know! I was running low on my last mascara and was hoping to replace it with the new volumizing one. But my supply just got too low and I had to just buy the regular one.

I'm disappointed because I'm so eager to try the new formulation.
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone heard when the volume one will e out? Thanks!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the Dr. H mascara at Wholefoods the other day.

I liked it. It didn't clump up, and easy to apply. Also easy to wash off.

I could reapply after a few minutes without creating a mess.

Like Mabsy said, it won't lengthen your lashes. As far as conditioning, I don't know. I can't tell.

Once I grow my lashes long enough that I don't need lengthening, I will buy this one. Very Happy
christygao
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot, a new stuff adding to my shopping list ^^
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, Girls-I just received an email from Dr. Hauschka's group:

[i]Thank you for your recent inquiry. We will be offering three
new volumizing mascaras in the late summertime! There will be Black,
Green/Gold and Aubergine.

Thanks again for writing,

Customer Service Department,
Dr Hauschka Skin Care, Inc.[/i]

I hope that this helps!
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone tell me-is there two different mascaras? I have one that is a round black tube and I have seen one with gold on it.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Janie wrote:
Can someone tell me-is there two different mascaras? I have one that is a round black tube and I have seen one with gold on it.

If my memory serves correctly, the one I tried was a black tube with some gold around it. Don't know if that was volumizing or not.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Janie, the gold-capped and the black tube are the same product--Dr. Hauschka just updated its packaging some months ago. (The Dr. Hauschka US site was just selling off tubes with the gold cap at a discount a month or so ago, and there was a note that said they were changing the packaging.)

Currently, in the United States at least, there is only one formulation of Dr. Hauschka masacara. From what I can tell (from the German site) the new volumizing mascara will be offered in the same black tube--it will just say Volumizing on the side.
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your help!
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
I am not impressed with the regular mascara, but I will give the volumizing a try for sure. I hope it will work better for me.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Bumping to see if anyone has tried the volumizing mascara yet from EDS. Please post if you liked it better than the regular formula (which did nothing for my lashes).
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Seconding the wish for reviews of this - I've been eagerly awaiting people's reactions!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE Dr. H mascara - it smells so good and conditions my lashes. I tend to go for a natural look, so don't need the lengthening stuff but now that I know about the new formula and colors, this is on my wish list. I'd really like to try the green and purple! I had the blue and it was very subtle blue, not the obnoxious blue... Very Happy

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mascara, as well. I've been using the Kiss Me mascara and I really like that, but the Dr. H beats it hands down.

liz

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered a tube of the volumizing Dr. H mascara with my gift certificate, so I'll post as soon as I get it - I use the regular Dr. H every day, so I'll be able to tell right away if this new one is any better/different at all.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Sound great!! And i decide i am putting in my shopping cart in my next order. Laughing
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my Dr. H volumizing formula, and my preliminary reviews (plus those of others) are here:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=24599

athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Ginnie, have you used this long enough to write an official review? I'm still lemming for this, especially the green and purple! If the colors are subtle enough, these colors should make this brown-eyed girl POP! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
Ginnie, have you used this long enough to write an official review? I'm still lemming for this, especially the green and purple! If the colors are subtle enough, these colors should make this brown-eyed girl POP! Laughing

Honestly, not really, but Schnee (on the thread I posted) was a fan of the aubergine. I use it intermittently, but I honestly strongly prefer the regular formulation - I find that the volumizing one dries really fast, and if my lashes aren't already "aligned" nicely I can't comb through without getting weird flakiness (it's kind of like Blinc Kiss Me in that you shouldn't disturb it once it "sets"). I wish I could help more, but this is my gym bag mascara now, haha, and my trusty regular formulation is my HG still. But if you ask on that other thread about the volumizing one, you might be able to get more input out of Schnee or Lucinda, as I think they both use it regularly now. Hope this helps!

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |