Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Does anyone here use Organic skin care?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Organic wrote:
Lucinda...is there an English version to the website you posted?

You just have to click on the "english" tab.

Here it is..

http://www.ilcsi.com/index.php?set_lang=en;cmssessid=T6154c2e21221d3d5009b1bae454eec774a7b964ff205087ff041931c0ec03c0
Organic
5% products discount

Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
OK...I tried Dr H shampoo today...did not like it at all... Mad I'm really over this shampoo thing I can't seem to find an organic one I like...I may consider the Giovani.

Byrg...I have tried the Miessence cosmetics and I love them...I have not tried the liquid foundation but I did try the mineral foundation and the lip creams as well as the mascara...which smells likes roses. I did notice with the mascara that by the end of the day it starts to flake off a little, but it was not an issue for me. I used to have samples of the foundation but I gave them all out and have to order more. See if your ONEgroup rep has any samples to try. Smile
BYRG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Organic. I had ordered my skin care samples from this site - http://www.allnaturalcosmetics.com/skincare.htm They don't have their makeup line though. I'll look for another site that has sample sizes of their makeup to try out.

I think you'll like the Giovanni line. Esp. the 50/50 balance or smooth as silk stuff.
blissgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Organic wrote:
I may consider the Giovani.

Hi Organic!

I love Giovani! Their conditioner for colored hair makes my hair really nice and shiny, and it smells wonderful! My boyfriend loves to use it too. I also like the Shikai shampoos, but I'm not sure if they're 100% organic. They smell lovely too and they also have some nice highlighting ones.

blissgirl
Organic
5% products discount

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Byrg, Blissgirl...I got the Giovani today will let you know how it works. Byrg...ONEgroup only makes the Miessence foundation samples right now...I usually send out free samples from my site but have to order the foundation samples but you are welcome to request other free samples from my site....www.TheOrganicEdge.com Laughing
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Organic!
Do you ship to the UK? I have been wanting to try some of the items on your site and its the only place I've seen samples! I would be happy to pay the postage.

Thanks! Very Happy

5% products discount

Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lucia,

Yes I ship to the UK...not a problem...Samples and postage are free. Please feel free to visit me atwww.TheOrganicEdge.com and click on free samples. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |