Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
IS Clinical / Skinterra
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lee@nn
5% products discount

Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
I received the following analysis from Skinterra and I'm willing to try it but I'm not willing to spend almost $500.00!!! Out of this regimen which products do I absolutely need to see a difference in skin tone and disappearance of lines???
Morning:

IS Clinical Cleansing Complex ($36.00)
IS Clinical Super Serum ($125.00) - helps diminish fine lines, lighten “age” spots, improve the texture of the skin and even out the skin tone
Innovative Skincare SPF20 Moisturizing Sunscreen ($33.00)

Evening:

IS Clinical Cleansing Complex
IS Clinical Active Serum ($120.00) - helps exfoliate dead skin, improve the texture of the skin, lighten “age” spots, diminish fine lines, minimize pores and even out the skin tone
IS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum ($85.00) - hydrates and soothes the skin
IS Clinical Eye Complex ($68.00
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Well the products all have different results. I use the Proheal, Hydracool and Active. I am using a sample of the eye complex (which I have had since July) and the firming complex (just started). I think you can try a cheaper cleanser like Cetaphil for balanced PH. That's what they advised me at IS and theskincareinstitute to put the most value for your money on the serums. Some people don't use the hydracool either if you don't need the extra moisture.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely the Active Serum - I think you get the most bang for your buck with this. It had the most rapid and dramatic effect on my skin tone and texture of anything I've ever tried.

IMO, there are adequate substitues for just about everything else, even though they may not be optimal. I don't use the cleansing complex even though it was recommended for me, and any good sunscreen should be fine. You can also use a regular vitamin C serum instead of the Super Serum. However, I started getting even better results once I switched from Vit C to Super Serum - each product seemed to enhance the effects of the other for me.

I have the hydracool, but may not repurchase when it runs out. It's not enough moisture for me and just seems like an extra step when I have to add another moisturizer on top of it.

I do love the eye complex, though, and if you have lines or uneven texture under your eyes, I can recommend this highly. Again, it made a pretty visible difference fairly quickly for me.

I started off with just one product (the Firming Complex) then added others as my budget allowed. Skinterra also runs some 10% off specials occasionally, so that can be a good time to pick up additional products.

Hope this helps. I really love these products and hope you have good success with them as well.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Plus I think I am now addicted to the feel of the Active on my skin! It's so minty and fresh I just love it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Annie -- that's exactly how I feel! And the menthol-y smell and feel of the hydracool is what makes me keep using it.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
If you had to pare it down to 2 products, then go for the super serum & active serum. You can always add more products later...God knows that's what I'm doing. Next up..poly-vit serum & sunscreen. Cool
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Leeanne,

First, let me say why not make your purchase here on the EDS shop? They are cheaper than Skinterra and very generous with samples (provided they have them on hand of course) and you would get free shipping.
I did a quick check comparison on the active serum at EDS and Skin Terra:

EDS CA$134 (approx. US$117).. Skin Terra $125

I would recommend starting with the Super Serum and Active too. Ask the EDS ladies for samples of the cleanser, eye complex, hyrdacool and sunscreen. Mention if they dont have those that you would like samples of something that would complement your IS Clinical purchase.

I recently got samples of hydracool and super serum from EDS and they were kind enough to give me an extra of each for my mum. They also sent me a couple of other Vit. C serum brand samples because they did not have the IS CLinical C&E sample I wanted to try.
lee@nn
5% products discount

Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the feedback! This forum is great. I think I'm going to start with the Super & Active Serum. Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer that won't break the bank to go along with this? I'm in my mid 40's and have medium to oily skin...with some sun damage & occasional breakouts. Thank you!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |