Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Acne Free in 3 Days?!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
WaitForIt

Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
acnefreein3days.com

That's right! Here is a book claiming that it can resolve all acne problems within three days!

The author has no medical background nor any other credentials to his name. Yet he claims to have discovered some regimen that has not only completely eluded the dermatological community, but can be done without any treatments or drugs whatsoever.

I wondered why, given the size of the skincare industry, this has not received much attention. Then I realized that a three-day acne cure would be a kick-in-the-balls to the industry.

99.9% probabilty that I'm a sucker, I know. Still, I want to keep an open mind. Has anyone purchased the book? Or even heard of it?

Please take a look at the site and tell me what you think.
WaitForIt

Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone?
b_RAD

Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:00 am      Reply with quote
I reckon it looks pretty good
jeez its even got a money back garantee
and think who would make a site like that
if it didnt work, and wat do you have to lose? if it dosent work get your money back. I would pay $40 to get rid of my pimples. i have pretty good looks except for my acne i could get any girl i wanted if this works. im hounding mum to open an account for my b'day so if i get it i can come and tell what its like.
acnesucks
5% products discount

Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know, but I do know that I have been to dermatologists and doctors and am currently taking Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day which costs me $36.00 a month plus a $58.00 doctors trip to get it refilled and what results do I see. MORE ACNE BREAKOUTS!! I am willing to invest $39.95 and buy the book. Maybe I won't get taken advantage of again like I have with ProActiv, Murad's Acne Cure, Clearasil, Oxy, Tetracycline and Doxycycline. I'll have to agree that if the Industry found out that there was a cure for acne in 3 days then they would go out of business. IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A DOCTOR OR "EXPERT" TO GIVE US HARD-WORKING CITIZENS A TRUTHFUL CURE. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY AT DERMATOLOGISTS!!!!!!!! God made us the way we are, but sometimes we have to take steps to improve ourselves, just as if we were sick with a disease. We have to take some steps to change our health! Okay I will get off my soapbox now. All I can say do is try the book and if it doesn't work then just look at it as another way you have been scammed by the System.
acnesucks
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:48 am      Reply with quote
I WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I BOUGHT THE BOOK AND AM STARTING THE THREE DAY PROCESS TODAY. IF IT WORKS I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED TO BUY THE BOOK.

WISH ME LUCK!
b_RAD

Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
Good luck
your sooo lucky mum wont buy things over the internet i'm devastated
acnesucks
5% products discount

Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I bought the book and did what it says and in three days I saw positive results. The inflammed places started getting less inflammed and only a couple of new zits appeared which according to the book is normal. I wouldn't say that it will be the best 3 days of your life but go ahead and try it. It will be the oddest thing you ever did!
b_RAD

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
dosent it say that it will get rid of your blackheads and pimples in three days?
So basically it didnt do much? and what do you mean it will be the oddest thing i ever did.
Mabsy

Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
What approach is the book using? Are we talking changing your diet, using different skincare products, or herbal supplements etc? What is the basis of the book?
b_RAD

Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
hello?
summertimegirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Acnesucks,

I hope you can let us know what process you underwent in the three days that turned your skin around. If it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences we can only resort to our imagination-- I don't know, but I'm thinking diet/ detoxing here, my only guess as there's only so much that you can do to your skin to get rid of zits and blackheads in that amount of time.... anyway, best leave my overeactive imagination alone and hope you can get back to us on this !! :PWink

Waiting with baited breath....

Summertimegirl xVery Happy
b_RAD

Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:17 am      Reply with quote
ohh please, some one acutually bought
the book and now there ignoring us, i bet he got rid of all his acne and is out every night with chicks, witch i'd be doing too, and he dosent have time to reply
Mabsy

Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:48 am      Reply with quote
b_RAD you're just too funny! Smile I think it's much more likely that they didn't see much of an improvement. It's also possible (though it may not be the case) that they were associated with the book in the first place and posted to make people interested in it.... Of course, if I am wrong, acnesucks will prove me wrong and post his/her comments on the book Very Happy :P

(A bit of reverse psychology never hurt anyone... Wink).
b_RAD

Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
hope so
nessy

Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I was gonna buy this product, but i hate buying things over the net, can someone that has used this pleaaaaasee tell me if it is worth buying!
PLEASEEEEEEEEE..NE1. Smile
BigMan100

Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thinking about buying this thing...I gotta know...how does this work? What does the book actually say? How is it possible to cure acne in 3 days? Really, think about it? A book can cure it in 3 days? I gotta try it...how does it work...please someone that did this tell me...i gotta know...hows this possible?
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Sad I don't know if I will. I'm skeptical now that the other author, acne****s no longer posts. Makes me wonder if it's truly a good thing...hmmm, not sure.
tmcalf

Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I haven't been able to find any information to support or go against this book "acne free in 3 days", but I did find out something interesting about the author...

Evidently, there is another book out written by the author and another person that is supposed to hold all of the secrets to creating effective internet sales by following their sales techniques. They reference the "acne free" book as an example of how they made almost $30K in 30 days.

That makes me ask the question, "okay, so how can this guy be an expert in both acne advice and internet sales advice?" Looks like he's bragging about how much cash he's made on his acne book, and doesn't really talk about the book's benefits...only how much money they've made.

Check it out for yourself... the link is below. I'm not saying that its a scam, but its almost a conflict of interest to be selling a book that you claim is so great, but at the same time trying to sell another book on how to make huge interenet sales profits.

insidersguidetoprofitsonline.com
Goka
5% products discount

Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
If this book really worked...I think it would be on the news...not on some cheesy internet sight! Just like every other product you ever tried that claimed to have "clinically proven results" (clinically proven by whom you may want to ask) which for some strange reason did not do much for you, this is yet another one to add to the list..

I've heard about those nightmare refunds via internet...You don't get your full refund...you have to pay extra for shipping...and then extra for return shipping...I'm sure there are some other expenses you will end up paying along the way and either way they will make a profit off of you--Quote from the site:"You (and not Universal Marketing Media assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. ...They will use your personal info and sell it to big corporations...more profit for them...

If there was real proof, it would be documented in those science/technology articles...Read the fine print!!!! : "Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Universal Marketing Media be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Universal Marketing Media or an Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Universal Marketing Media's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site....
THIS ISN'T EVEN A BOOK -- IT IS AN E-BOOK... YES...INTANGIBLE just like the $40.00 will be when you spend it on such cr*p.

We have all these dermatologists/scientists/doctors looking for some cure for acne and they cannot...But a company specializing in marketing somehow did... Hmmmm, this will definitely NOT be something I invest my money in...Not even for clean acne-free skin.

Just my opinion...
JustMe
5% products discount

Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I remember seing this on another board once. I think it basically the same thing. It was th is guy he was a strugling college student under a lot of stress blah blah and all this other woe is me talk. Then he decide to start a new regimen Lemon water. For three days he would drink nothing but 20 drops of FRESH LEMONS into a glass of water and he would drink that through out the day about 8-10 glasses. I think he ate nothing but fruits and vegetables for just the three days. AFter that you can go back to your origional diet but the regimen must be repeated ever 2 weeks!
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Hey Justme, personally I don't believe in any of those "Acne Free" stuff. But drinking lemon water is what my mom always makes me do. She always squeezes fresh lemon juice into my water bottle. And she's always proud to remind me how good it does to my skin. There's only one thing she'll never find out, I always add a spoonful of honey after that. I can't drink just plain lemon water, it tastes awful. Sorry, mom!
b_RAD

Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:26 am      Reply with quote
alrite, so weve pretty much established that the book dosen't work.

I'm pretty sure the reason we all looked at this is because we want to get rid of our acne, correct?

why don't we all try different diets, like eating nothing unnatural or nothing with sugar or only drinking water

would anyone be up for that?

skipfire92

Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
i am curious about both of these "ebooks"; iknow you all have been discussing the 3 days one, but there is also another one it seems--unless theyre really the same, but the 3 days one website seems to offer an easier program to the other one. neither refers to the other, but both are vague. i think the other one im talking about can be found at natural-acne-cure.com or somethign...the guys name is leo; he will answer individual emails but is VERY VAGUE and will reveal nothing about the book---and yet it sounds so good on the website....anybody got any more info about these? it would be much appreciated. his stuff APPEARS great, via his website; claims to balance your hormones and everything, but his responses to questions are very vague when i emailed him and i dont wanna get ripped off...surely SOMEONE has bought these e books and could offer us some sort of a reliable review? help!
porsh

Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I bought the e-book for acne free in 3 days. It was a great cleansing process. Most of the inflamation went down on my face, but it is not BY FAR a cure for acne.

I was emailing Chris, the inventor, questions during the process and he was very helpful, responding to my emails within 24 hours. Once the treatment was over I emailed him politely saying that I didn't really see any results, wandering if he could recommend anything else. I got an email back 2 weeks later saying-Sorry everyone is different. I have sent 4 emails and left several messages since then inquiring about the "money back guarantee" and I have yet to receive a reply. It's been two months.

I do understand that acne treatments don't work the same for everyone, but this treatment is kind of shady--it is not specifically for acne. It is for total body cleansing. I wish I would have known that before I wasted $40. And the money back guarantee is a complete joke.

I would be weary of this product.
SweetRosary

Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Well, my advice to people who want to buy e-book is not to buy it. It's jux a waste of money...there's no way it's gonna help cure acne in 3 days. Jux get enough rest and drink plenty of water. Trust me.I know what i'm talking about.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |