Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Any great Victorias Secret makup products worth purchasing?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
So my dad got a gift card in the mail from Victorias Secret for $10 (for his birthday being in April). Seeing as he doesn't go to VS, I get to save $10 on my next purchase Very Happy . It's funny how I didn't get one in the mail on my birthday Sad .

Does anyone like anything in particular at Victorias Secret (perfume/ lotion/ makeup/ etc.) that would be worthy to try? Any suggestions would be great, for I would love to try some new products!!! Thanks.

-Marianna
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
I like the garden collection body stuff. Great scents!!

I wonder why I never get $10 off coupons from VS. All I get is email offers that aren't valid in outside the USA

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:25 am      Reply with quote
I have the Bronzing Compact and really like it. It is the mosaic kind with several colors. In the last few catalogs I've received from VS they have been advertising a lot of other brands of makeup like Anna Sui, Kevyn Aucoin, Tarte, Scott Barnes, etc. and several skincare lines. I don't know if they are carrying them all in their stores now or just online.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I love their...lipsticks (dune),lip liners,eyeshadows and hair products.
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I received a $10.00 Happy Birthday card from VS, and it's good only if use it with a Victoria Secret charge account. It is not good with cash or other credit/debit card purchases. I used mine, but as soon as I made the purchase, with the $10.00 gift card, I handed the cashier the cash to pay the full amount off my card.

(I do NOT like credit cards/charge accounts of any kind.....and no sale is worth the interest that accumulates if you don't pay it all off. Credit companies are so good at scamming) I do use a card to make purchases online, but, as we all know, it's best to pay it off sooner than later)

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Some stores who offer $10 off post cards in the mail draw the names like a lottery. That's what a salesperson at Origins told me when I asked why I hadn't received a post card for my birthday. She said some people get lucky and get picked all the time and others only once or not at all. It's purely a luck thing. HTH
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
cloe wrote:
Some stores who offer $10 off post cards in the mail draw the names like a lottery. That's what a salesperson at Origins told me when I asked why I hadn't received a post card for my birthday. She said some people get lucky and get picked all the time and others only once or not at all. It's purely a luck thing. HTH

Hmmm, thats interesting. I guess it kind of makes sense. But oh well Confused .

Debra, I read on the back of the card that it takes off $10 off any purchase. Nothing about having to have a VS charge card though. I guess I'll have to find out before I plan on using it Wink . Of course it's better to not use credit cards as much! Getting into debt is easy, getting out of it is a different story! Therefore, I totally agree with you Very Happy .
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |