Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
EDS now sells Caudalie
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried products from Caudalie?? I'm interested because it appears most don't contain preservatives and have antioxidants.

I'd love to hear any comments about this brand...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lianne, I have used nearly all their products. They have recently replaced all the parabens in the formulations with Japanese Honeysuckle extract which they have found to be an effective preservative. The range stems from a French vineyard where they use part of the grape to make wine and then they utilze the polyphenols and resveratrol from the grapes to create powerful antioxidant skin care. All the products have lovely textures and a beautiful fresh fragrance (not synthetic) composed by Olivia Giacobetti (creator of Diptyque Philosykos). The range is a joy to use and deliver good, if not dramatic, results. Ask me about any specific products if you like. Hope this helps.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Smoothskin,

Thanks so much for your reply!! After posting I checked out the reviews on makeupalley.com and for the most part they look really good!

I was thinking of getting the trial sizes of the foaming cleanser and beauty elixer. There's a GWP promotion but am not sure which moisturizer would suit me best.
-Caudalie VINOPULP Cream
-Caudalie VINOPURE Matte Finish Fluid
-Caudalie VINOSOURCE Anti-wrinkle Nourishing Cream

My skin is combination, but a bit dehydrated and very acne prone. I'm starting to get some fine lines around my eyes and forhead. I worry that vinopure might not be moisturizing enough and the others might be too heavy. What do you think?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lianne, I think Vinopure would be a great choice for you. It is thicker than an emulsion and makes a great Summer choice for even just a slightly combination skin.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Smoothskin! If it's not moisturizing enough right now it probably would be in a month or two when it gets warmer out Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
The anti-wrinke cream looks like it has good ingredients and isn't terribly priced. Hopefully when PSF is carried by EDS I'll try it out.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Yippeeeee was most impressed to see Caudalie at EDS now, BUT unfortunately it seems the prices are cheaper in the UK, shame, was hoping to get my goodies for less.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
Yippeeeee was most impressed to see Caudalie at EDS now, BUT unfortunately it seems the prices are cheaper in the UK, shame, was hoping to get my goodies for less.

So if I like it you're telling me to get my grandma to bring a years supply when she visits me this summer? Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
lianne:

Maybe your grandma can bring my supply too!!! LOL. Laughing Laughing Laughing I really like their Radiant Serum and Eye Serum / Cream.

I don't know if it's just in my mind or my eyes that some of my sun spots do look lighter since I begin to use Caudalie Radiant Serum.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis,

What other products have you tried?

I can just imagine my 85 year old grandma bringing us an entire suitcase of skincare and cosmetics. lol, it's bad enough my dad makes her haul over bottles of old whiskey and scotch.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:55 am      Reply with quote
i was blaming the Radiance Serum on my breakouts, but realised from elimination that it isn't it so i'm starting it again. think i was just over zealous in exfoliation w/retinals, AHA/BHA so i'm going on the less is more tact for a week and will try the Radiance Serum as it's meant to be used....

the one Caudilie product i'm really enjoying is the Beauty Elixir. not sure if it really does all that much, but t feels glorious and fresh and the smell just grows on you. i'd recommend getting a trial size if you could to carry in your purse *and* get the full size for home. it's perfect for setting/refreshing makeup and will be lovely in the warmer months! Cool
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |