Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pure Prai?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Anyone used Pure Pray? If yes, does it work?
http://www.praibeauty.com/

Thanks
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:15 am      Reply with quote
I have! Very Happy I used to use Prai range a lot a couple of years ago and Pure Prai is basically 2 ingredients... that Prai Root oil which is a member of the ginger family ( I notice that Garnier are now raving on about one of their antiaging creams having 10x ginger ...whatever that means... 10 x compared to what lol) ...Anyway the Prai root part is supposed to be smoothing but the other ingredient ( the one that actually does the work I think) is Dermaxyl which is a peptide that is appearing in lots of creams and serums.
I didnt personally see a major difference..but I have to admit I am not very good at sticking to ONE product for 6 mths or something to see the actual outcome of using that one ingredient/product. Rolling Eyes It is a very slightly oily ( absorbs quickly though, like a dry oil) serum texture and smells nice, for whatever that's worth. That "Prai" smell!

So... given that the Prai root ( which is a form of the ginger family) oil is in ALL of their products, I think they are relying on the heavy dose of Dermaxyl for the results! Dermaxyl does have very good clinical trial outcomes though, so if you are wanting a product that is heavy in Dermaxyl content, this is a good one! Very Happy I didnt like the rubber pipette dropper glass bottle though... it is not very easy to dispense it without wasting too much and you only have 15 ml to play with. I would prefer a pump bottle to keep the air out too as I feel it tends to evaporate a bit over time in that bottle. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much for the reply
Gemstar
5% products discount

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Just bumping up this thread to see if there's any more new reviews? Razz
skin adict2
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I use the Prai throat cream and like the results (skin was looking thin and didn't spring back the way I'd prefer). I have since ordered the pure Prai serum and intend to re-order the throat cream when I run out.
skin adict2
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Okay, been using the Prai serum for about a week for my neck/throat area w/ the Prai throat cream. Definitely see a difference. If I pinch the skin, it springs back very quickly. Before, it used to just stay pinched for a minute or two. Very happy.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |