Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

**~~~~~~***SPONTANEOUS VOUCHER DRAW***~~~~~~**
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to our spontaneous voucher draw, not be confused with spontaneous combustion... Apologies, my humor is a bit off today Rolling Eyes I've had a low key weekend somewhat disturbed by migraines (Carrie I really feel for you getting these so often!) so I thought I'd be nice to sit down in my garden this evening, have a glass of port (to wash down the Panadeine Forte Laughing) and just take a look at the reviews that have been posted on EDS in the month of March. The idea was to find out who has written the most reviews in this past month (March, 2006) and has made them consistently high quality, detailed, and with follow-ups when people ask questions.

I hope you can understand that such a task is a very difficult one since we have a very busy forum and many high quality reviews being posted. Also, I don't have a magic tool to help me to do this - so I am just reading through the reviews section.

In the month of March the standout reviewer was Tiger_tim - I think she has written six comprehensive reviews and also followed up on some of her earlier ones with updates. For this impressive task and her consistent quality and detail, she is the recipient of a CDN$100 voucher today. This is a way of saying thank you and also hopefully giving her something more to review - be it good or bad Smile On top of the usual, and randomly drawn, $50 Friday voucher, I hope this also inspires people to write more reviews Cool

Enjoy Tiger_tim!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Well done, Mabsy for your daunting task - and WELL DONE, TigerTim for your excellent reviews, and for your $100 voucher.

I love reading your reviews and you have tempted me sorely Laughing and have caused me to add things to my ever growing wish list.

Have a blast shopping, and make sure you let us know what you bought and how it worked out for you.

EDS is so generous. What a fabulous way to end the weekend!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations TigerTim. Enjoyed reading all your posts!
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Great doing Mabsy and Congrats to Tiger Tim!! I'm sure she'll give us a review of whatever she purchases. Very Happy

Maybe this will push me to review a product...something I've yet to do Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:19 am      Reply with quote
What a great idea for a draw, and well done to Tiger-Tim. I do really enjoy reading her reviews! Very Happy
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:20 am      Reply with quote
I think you should have port in your garden more often Laughing !! Congrats tiger......
mimsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Tiger-tim! very happy for you and thanks for all the great posts! Very Happy
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations Very Happy You have done some great reviews, well desrved!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:00 am      Reply with quote
oh my GOSH!! I am floored and ... and... lost for words (well, momentarily).

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really am honored.. I love doing reviews and reading them as it is great to hear how a real person has found a product to be - I mean it is hard to know how a product feels or smells from the commercial blab.

I actually have a list of about 10 or more reviews still to do (some sample reviews some longer term)... I have such a long shopping list for EDS (mostly IS Clinical) so in my head it is already spent!

Thank you again!!
Mabsy

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Well done, Mabsy for your daunting task - and WELL DONE, TigerTim for your excellent reviews, and for your $100 voucher.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was whinging (and now that I read through that bit that's exaclty what it sounds like) Embarassed It was actually quite fun, but this was my disclaimer in case I missed another review somewhere along the line... Smile

Tiger_tim - I'm looking forward to reading some of your forthcoming reviews Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Tiger!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
wow congrads! you really deserved it Very Happy
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
hi tiger_tim,
I enjoy reading your review althought some of them are quite long. Laughing
Congratulations!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations TigerTim!!!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |