Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
lip plumper
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
anbloom
5% products discount

Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone know of a good lip product that actually improves your lip size?
oli_d
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:05 am      Reply with quote
elizabeth arden's ceramide plump perfect is good, as is naked kiss collagen lip treatment

oli
tinakiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Have a look at Mabsy's recent post!! Janson Beckett are giving away 100 lip plumpers for free. It might be worth a try Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I called this morning to get on the list-she said I was one of the first few to call. They are waiting for a few more and then they can ship out. Since I have been using Lipfusion for a year I am looking to try something new. The shipping to Texas was $3.99 but am hoping it will be worth so much more!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Good luck!! Let us know how it goes....

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:36 am      Reply with quote
im also searching for the best lip plumper out there Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I just called for the sample of BeautiFULL lips too. They said they weren't shipping out any samples unless 100 people call. I was 35th caller. Shipping to PA is $3.99. It would be great if it actually works.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Funny, they told me only 50 people Confused
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:40 am      Reply with quote
i placed a call too Laughing
been waiting to purchase lipfusion from EDS, so was excited to see mabsy's post.
i was informed that mine will be shipped in a few days (3 or 4 i think, was too excited to remember LOL), i told them i am international but was told the shipping is $3.99 (i double confirmed too!). i also ordered a 5-day sample pack of alphaderma and asked them to ship together with the beautiFULL.

hope it gets here soon...
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:19 am      Reply with quote
I called on the Janson Beckett Lip Plumper, too! She said once they reached 50 they would ship...but sounds like they're telling everyone a different number! Laughing

Anyway, for $3.99 shipping, it's worth a try! Thanks for posting this, Mabsy!

Mary Smile
Wendyb
5% products discount

Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:35 am      Reply with quote
This is my first ever post. I just called for the lip plumper offer. I thought I might be too late because it is 12:34pm where I am in Florida, she said no problem. Maybe they just needed 50 more calls when you ordered.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
How are they charging you for the postage? By credit over the phone? Or are they billing by email?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps she meant 50 to put the first shipment out. Sorry, didn't mean to scare anybody....
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
How are they charging you for the postage? By credit over the phone? Or are they billing by email?

They need credit card. I know, I hate that too
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Don't know a decent one but I know one to steer clear of big time! Molton Brown lipsticks with the new patented Maxilip (what???) are supposed to plump your lips by up to 40% after continuous use over 30 days, what a load of ballcocks! I've been using it for around 3 years and not one sign of a difference, you'd think I'd look like Angelina Jolie by now but... nothing! Rolling Eyes
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of giving out my credit info on the phone, but I've purchased with them before and have had no problems. Mine should be on the way soon too! Very Happy
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just called and put in my order.. The gentelman told me they are hoping the shipment will go out the middle to end of next week... After they get their first 50 orders... I was afraid I was to late, but he said they are still under 50, so I'm in the first batch...LOL

Kiki
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I called too!! hehe, cant wait to get my sample. Very Happy
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if they do paypal or something? I'm one of the people who are scared to give out card #'s Embarassed . Let me know =)

-Marianna
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if the lip plumper comes in color or is it only clear?
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
I'm confused. I just called the toll free number. The person had no idea what I was talking about!!! Eh? Do I need to mention something special???

-Marianna
CyndiK.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
After business hours a service answers...they are not aware of this "deal"...call in the a.m., after 9:00 central to speak to a company rep. Wink
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
CyndiK. wrote:
After business hours a service answers...they are not aware of this "deal"...call in the a.m., after 9:00 central to speak to a company rep. Wink

Thanks for the tip Very Happy
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Its great Ian is doing this. I heard something about this giveaway a couple of months ago, and have been patiently waiting!! I called about 3:30 pm today, and got in. I thought they said the shipping was $8.99, but I was so excited, I may have misunderstood her. I cant wait!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
any pictures of these products?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |