Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Users...Must Read
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I have good news girls......Juice Organics is in fact an entity of Juice Beauty. Here is the response I just recieved......

Hi Jessica:

We appreciate your inquiry regarding Juice Organics.

We created Juice Organics in order to bring the purest, organic, effective &
affordable skin care to customers in the drug and mass market. To make this
possible, Juice Organics' formulas are less concentrated & do not include
the more expensive antioxidant technology--such as DMAE--found in Juice
Beauty's more premium lines. Juice Organics is designed as a simple 3-step
system to achieve healthy, beautiful skin. A palette of 5 juices packed
with phytonutrients provide the foundation of this line (versus 17+ juices
in Juice Beauty).

We hope you are enjoying Juice Organics and will share the great news with
your forum members that they can find Juice Organics exclusively at CVS.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Kind regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxx

*name of email sender edited out for privacy reasons by Mabsy
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Should I return the Serum and Peel I bought from CVS this morning??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for making this connection and getting the scoop!

I dunno...what are they going to say, "Um yes, the products are pretty much identical just 1/2 the price at CVS" and the upscale line would incorporate more juices...it has 10x’s more products compared to the 5 @ CVS. My hunch is that the quality of the comparable items @ CVS are VERY similar but there's a larger market share at a national chain drug store so the price can be lower w/ similar profits. Green Apple Peel here I come!

Love that the founder and Pres. of a multi-million $ company gave you a personal reply in 24 hours.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
that was a quick reply!

Someone will have to do a test and compare them...beauty on one half the face, organics on the other half. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
great reply. I would buy Juice Organics from CVS, and plan to hit our CVS tomorrow..Thanks for the tip! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, this is what I'm going to do, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin From tonight, I'll put Organics and Beauty's Serum on either side of my husband's face daily before moisturizer. (I have to check the instruction to use it once or twice a day.) And do the same thing for the Peel once or twice a week. And report in few weeks. Or lianne, I'll send you some if you want to do it personally!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
Day one report: B: Juice Beauty Green Apple, O: Juice Organics

Peel: Color: B: light cream w/some green color in it. O: light green. Scent: very similar but O is stronger. My son said it smells like my homemade yogurt and my bubby said it smells like sour yogurt. Texture: same, light cream.

Serum: B: Color: semi-transparent light cream-peachy; O: semi-transparent light cream-green; Scent: B: citric acid; O: old-time soap I used when I was LITTLE (under 10); Texture: same, light gel

I did peel on my husband's face tonight and he said Juice Beauty stings more. After he rinsed out the peel he said both sides felt the same. Both Serum abosorbed fast. No stinging or and special feeling.

I will report after a week or 2.

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:37 am      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
Day one report: B: Juice Beauty Green Apple, O: Juice Organics

Peel: Color: B: light cream w/some green color in it. O: light green. Scent: very similar but O is stronger. My son said it smells like my homemade yogurt and my bubby said it smells like sour yogurt. Texture: same, light cream.

Serum: B: Color: semi-transparent light cream-peachy; O: semi-transparent light cream-green; Scent: B: citric acid; O: old-time soap I used when I was LITTLE (under 10); Texture: same, light gel

I did peel on my husband's face tonight and he said Juice Beauty stings more. After he rinsed out the peel he said both sides felt the same. Both Serum abosorbed fast. No stinging or and special feeling.

I will report after a week or 2.

This is great! Thank you and thanks to your hubby for being the guinea pig Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:54 am      Reply with quote
WOW! Thanks for the info...I'm more tempted to buy them now! If they are working for you I say stick with it! At least you know it is the same company...and who says ingredents like DMAE will make the products work that much better?
kpage828
5% products discount

Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the Juice Organics cleanser, and can't tell the difference between it and Juice Beauty cleasing milk...except for the price. The texture, color, and smell are the same. I think I'll try the peel next time.

On a side note, I noticed CVS also has a product called Preventin that copies the packaging of Strivectin almost exactly. Wonder if it's another discount line or a bad knock off? I don't use Strivectin, but for those that do, you may want to check the ingredients list.
Mabsy

Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:55 am      Reply with quote
MACrisis - can we have your overall opinion based on the comparison of the JO and the JB pretty please? Angel

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 7:33 am      Reply with quote
MACrisis, any updates? !Smile Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Ok, After 1 week putting JB and JO on either side of my hubby's face, I QUIT!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes He wanted me to do everything for him. OCM, ACV toner, serum, moisturizer......... I don't mind doing it for him at night but in the morning I DON'T HAVE TIME!!!! If I said NO, he'd give me that "I risk my face for all you ladies at EDS, can't you just do it for me in return?" face. Mad Mad Mad If I did not do it for him, he'll just uses Skin prep, ADCE. It took him 3 months to remember OCM, ACV, Prep, ADCE.

From other Juice Orgaincs post I wrote:

"Yes, Mabsy's right. It's either JO is less concentrated than JB or there's some extra ingredient in JB. I put JO and JB peel on either side of my husband's face twice. Both time he told me, the JB side stings but felt nothing on JO side. As for the serum he did not feel any difference."

My husband is 49 and has rubber-like skin. I can not see any difference from 1 week use.

I wondered why I missed Mabsy's post!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

So who's next guinea pig in line? Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
This is such great info...thanks for writing to the company, belledivine67! I agree with CyndiK's post...that the quality of the comparable brands at CVS are probably very similar to the pricier counterparts. Off to the local CVS to investiate! Laughing

Mary
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I bought JO apple peel mask today at CVS and also the sample trial pack which includes the cleanser, serum and tinted moisturizer. Can't compare it to JB since I haven't used that but will post my results.
mojocat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ive been wanting to try this since launch and in my last order with EDS i asked for samples but didnt get any - only got a brochure Sad im in asia so no sephora to run to. but im gonna be in london n geneva soon - anyone knows if i can find Juice Beauty or Juice Organics there?
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
I tried 3 Juice Organics products tonight and was not impressed.

I thought the cleanser was terrible although I liked the orange scent. After several minutes of rinsing I still had an icky film all over my face. Ickier than any cleanser I think I've ever used. I didn't have any makeup on so I don't know how well the cleanser would have removed it. No matter though, because I would never use this cleanser again just because of that film.

Next I used JO Apple Exfoliating Peel which is a light green gel and left it on for 15 minutes then rinsed it off. I don't remember if it had any scent. Face looks and feels no differently than before. My Mario Badescu Enzyme cleanser does a better job of exfoliating than this! I won't even bother trying to use this mask again because it's not worth the time.

Next I used JO Antioxidant Serum. It felt ok going on but it quickly turned into a sticky mess. My face feels really grimy with this stuff on. An hour later and my skin still feels incredibly sticky. I won't be using this again either.

Tomorrow morning I will try JO tinted moisturizer but I will be surprised if I like it considering how disapppointed I was with the other products.

Juice Organics products are just not my type of skin care and I can honestly tell that just after one night of use. Even if I have results with a skin care product, I must like the consistency and after feel to continue using it. My skin must feel like I've done something good to it and these products did not deliver.

Please note: I haven't used any Juice Beauty products so this isn't a comparison.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
Ok, After 1 week putting JB and JO on either side of my hubby's face, I QUIT!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes He wanted me to do everything for him. OCM, ACV toner, serum, moisturizer......... I don't mind doing it for him at night but in the morning I DON'T HAVE TIME!!!! If I said NO, he'd give me that "I risk my face for all you ladies at EDS, can't you just do it for me in return?" face. Mad Mad Mad If I did not do it for him, he'll just uses Skin prep, ADCE. It took him 3 months to remember OCM, ACV, Prep, ADCE.

My husband is 49 and has rubber-like skin. I can not see any difference from 1 week use.

So who's next guinea pig in line? Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

rofl Sounds like my DH.. but he does not force me to do it for him.. but it does take him a while to get his pegs in a line. I am very proud of him as recently things have been more complicated (eye treatments added since he declared he was old as had some serious dehydration and fine lines appear). He is 36.

He is now my "moru motto" (guinea pig) for the Remergent micro-circulation (dark circles) and if that does not work I will buy him the Cellmen eye cream for dark circles.

He likes his Juice Beauty cleanser but I doubt I would try JO (even if we could get it) as my recent experience with drugstore-type products is that the quality is sorely lacking.
anbloom
5% products discount

Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I used the Juice Organics peel from CVS for about 3 weeks for a total of 6 times and didn't notice a thing. I found this at CVS before reading all the great stuff about JB on here. I purchased the Juice Beauty apple peel after this disappointment because it had so many raves I really wanted to give it a try despite the price. I have only used it twice so far but already think that it works better. I noticed a slight tingling with the JB that was not in the JO. After the first use with JB I didn't notice much difference but after the second my face did look smoother and my acne marks had just slightly diminished (which is the whole reason I was trying this product). Hope that helps a few of you debating on whether to go with the real thing or knock off. Again, this was my experience with the apple peel. If anyone has a better experience with the other JO products let me know because I'd love to try the cleanser and moisturizer but I'd rather just spend the extra $ for the JB if JO is not worth it. Thanks!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure if this was already clarified, but I read through the whole thread and wanted to shout out to the other folks with no CVS in sight - they're now selling Juice Organics online at drugstore dot com and you can usually get free shipping in the US there (not sure about international though) - given how expensive JB is, I'm definitely going to give some of the cheaper ones a try; I'm more in it for the no-creepy-synthetics than the 17-friggin-juice-types anyway, so for products I consider more expendable, like cleansers, I'm going to go cheap. Hooray that this line exists!
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
To the Canadians ladies out there - I just found Juice Organics at my local Loblaws (it's one of the bigger ones with a cosmetics section)!!!! For those of you living in Ottawa, it's the one on Blair Road (Gloucester Shopping Centre).

I purchased the Brightening Serum and the Appel Peel. Will report on results once I have been using them a while.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I never knew there were two Juice lines! But, I did see Juice Beauty products at my local London Drugs store in Vancouver. I don't remember how many products they had, but I do recall the Green Apple Peel.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
gottaHAVEitALL wrote:
To the Canadians ladies out there - I just found Juice Organics at my local Loblaws (it's one of the bigger ones with a cosmetics section)!!!! For those of you living in Ottawa, it's the one on Blair Road (Gloucester Shopping Centre).

I purchased the Brightening Serum and the Appel Peel. Will report on results once I have been using them a while.

Both Juice Organics and Juice Beauty are at London Drugs. The JO is in the regular isle with the Aveeno and Olay products and the JB is in with the Lancome stuff.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I succumbed! Looked at the labels of both JB and JO, and kept all the comments from this site in mind. There was a sale on JO products, so I decided to buy a few. Bought the Green Apple Peel and the Antioxidant Serum. Since it is only day 1 there isn't much to say. I did try the GAP this morning, and forgot I had it on while cleaning the bathroom! 1 hour later I took it off. It tingled a slight bit at the very beginning, but my immediate impression is that it left my skin smoother. I'm not one of those people who want the excessive tingling, as I'm a bit turned off to high powered exfoliation. The JO GAP was just right for me, and I will see how my skin likes it next week! The serum was OK and may have helped with the smooth skin today, but at least I did not negatively react to it. I'm so happy to find products withough silicones in them!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
these DH stories are cracking me up. My bf is impressed with himself when he washes his face in the shower wth shampoo! Of course, he's 25 and is secretly a bit vain, so let's see what happens when he gets nto his 30's.....

I like JB and would be hesitant to try the CVS kind on the products like the peel, since the actives are what make it. I think the cleansers and things would be fine though.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |