Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
help -- is clinical directions???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
i'm sorry to bother you all, but i got all my goodies (Cleanser, Pro-Heal, and Active Serum with itty bitty samples of PolyVitamin Serum, Moisturising Complex, HydraCool Serum, C Eye Gel, but no Firming Complex Sad ) in france. i know to put the Active on at night with the HydraCool over it and to use the Pro-Heal under everything else i use in the a.m. my question is -- how much do i use? the only thing that came with directions was the Cleanser which I can pretty much figure out my own. the other stuff, i truly don't, especially as the HydraCool sample looks like it will barely last me a few days....

how many drops do you use?

thank you sooo much in advance! sorry to be such a blockhead.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
ignore the question above. sorry to waste everybody's time and eyes, but i was just so anxious to go to sleep *and* use my new goodies that i hadn't searched properly Rolling Eyes . i've now done so and found my answer -- five drops.

bonsoir!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hope you love the serums as much as I have. Five drops, huh? I always just squeezed out enough to cover my face so I am glad you posted that.
Mabsy

Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose - btw, it's quite amazing how long those little samples can last for. I think I was using about 1/2-3/4 of the little pipette that comes with the sample and it lasted me a long time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for doing the research for me la vie en rose! Smile

I too just got my ISC Active serum from EDS and will be trying it out tonight. I also got samples of the cleanser and hydra-cool. I was wondering the same thing so It's good to know how many drops to use.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:48 am      Reply with quote
Laughing wait -- this wasn't from the horse's mouth or anything -- it was from long time users on one of the old threads. so please don't take it as gospel! someone was globbing it on their face and everybody rein her in a little.... seemingly though, the five LITTLE drops (on the finger tips first, not on the face directly) was enough to cover my face and neck sparingly which, i guess, is how it's to be used. it didn't irritate me or really tingle -- just felt neatly cool! i mixed an itty bitty bit of the HydraCool and Moisturising Complex and put it on over as i've got flakies from over-use of retinal.

(i will report next week when i go in person to the spa about recommended application techniques, etc.)

this will be a true test of the Active/Pro-Heal as well. my face has got some acne clearing up and one huge cyst that has taken residence on my face. stressed about going back to the states, i guess. if this manages to clear it up (nothing else has worked!), i will be so happy i'll cry. seriously! if it delivers even half of the glowing reports as well, i may never stop! i have more crap in my 'beauty' cupboard than i know what to do with. my BF rolled his eyes when this arrived. i tried to explain that i'm trying to pare my routine down with all the travelling i do. i am just so so excited!!!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:06 am      Reply with quote
oops -- to late to edit/add.... i spritzed my face with Avene mineral water (similar to Evian) and six teeny tiny drops of Pro-Heal was enough to spread on my face, neck, and decollage. seems a little DOES go a long way!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |