Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Animal Lovers: Please read!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there! I know there are a lot of animal people who read these boards, so on the off-chance that somone is looking for a new pet...

I'm a volunteer with a group called the Ohio House Rabbit Society--- a group that rescues rabbits and helps find good homes for them. Recently I've been helping with a situation where 80 rabbits were found neglected in a house. (You can read more about this situation at ohare.org) The owner refuses to take adequate care of these poor rabbits, so my fellow volunteers and I go over every other weekend to clean out their cages and make sure they get food and water. We can't do this forever, tho, so now we are working hard to find good homes for these poor, unloved bunnies. Would anybody in the Cleveland/Akron of area of Ohio consider adding a bunny to their family? Bunnies are quiet, affectionate, intelligent pets. My two bunnies are litterbox trained, and they often jump up on the couch to watch TV with me and my husband.^-^ Even though the bunnies in this situation have been abused and neglected, they are still so sweet, and so thankful when we give them food, water, or attention. Thanks for listening, guys!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Shouldn't these people be facing animal cruelty charges??

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, that's a really good point. I'm going to look into that!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Too bad these poor bunnies aren't closer to Austin, because it just so happens that a woman I work with is absolutely rabbit-crazy!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:50 am      Reply with quote
I would love to take one, but I don't think Australia is at all close...I did have a couple up until last year but they both got myxamatosis (unsure of spelling). There are so many mosqitoes here, so I am hesitant to get more.

On a related note- how did you litter train yours? I did try but he was never interested in using it.

I do hope you find homes for them all
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your kind words, Maddy! As for how I litter-trained my bunnies, it was suprisingly easy--- I just provided them with a big, cat-size litterbox and put some hay in there to make hanging out in there more tempting to them, and they just naturally gravitated toward using it. My little boy bunny was a stray and no one had ever even given him a litter box before so at first there was as much "action" outside the box as there was inside the box, but slowly he learned what the box was for, and now no matter where he is in the house, he always runs back to his cage for a bathroom break.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Liz,
Hope you find homes for them all - I have bunnies (had 9 at one point!) down to two now, we lost our New Zealand Red a week or so ago Crying or Very sad . He was beautiful like a puppy, he loved cuddles, would walk on a lead and harness and was litter trained. He liked to chase the cats too! Laughing

Bit far to transport bunnies to the UK or I'd have a coupl!!!. Very Happy

Let us know how you go rehoming them.

Smile

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |